Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20122579 -

Sheekle said:
I dunno, maybe I'm fortunate enough to have a good and cool family or something



you should consider yourself fortunate man. Its a very good mentality to be grateful for the gifts youve been given in life. Ive been graced with a wonderful family as well, and a great group of friends. Id like to keep this thread secular but in all honesty I thank God pretty much every night for the people in my life.

I am pretty sure my family will be around when im 80s (if i make it that far), but am hoping some of my friends will be too. A lot of them still smoke; I dont want them all to be attached to iron lungs when im 60 and still in the partying mood.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica]
    #20122630 -

My family used to be immensely close, and then in the last few years a few drug addictions have put a massive rift in things. Now the ones of us that weren't fucking up our lives with drugs are even less close because of it, but still close.

Wish the whole 'family sticks together' thing was true tho, but a few sibling have shown me that is not the case, and I agree with the sentiments of XLCaps that friends can be highly more valuable. Family really doenst mean anything, but it's awesome(!) if your family are your friends, but dont assume 'family' means anything more than 'same DNA'. Again, if you are friends with your family, awesome, definitely not putting down good family vibes. Wish they were still as strong as they once were in my family, but not sure if they'll get that way now given everything that's happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20122633 -

XLCaps said:
I think friend mean a lot more than family. Family is forced and if you're not friends with them in some sense then it's not worthwhile.

I dislike that some people try to imply you owe certain family member's respect, when in my experience the only people who deserve your love and respect are the ones that have earned it. Our friends are owed our love and gratitude, in family we are just titled. That's how I look at it anyway.




--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20122772 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Fuck people & friendships, all anyone really needs in life is mushrooms & that's it.



and ketamine

and a good stereo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20122779 -

I found this awesome new feature called the ignore feature. I apply it to sheekle and the site bullshit meter goes down by 80%. It's a gem. Everyone should ignore sheekle, it makes the site so much better!:feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: underfliptown] * 1
    #20122789 -

I don't have anyone on nignore

anyone who uses nignore needs to be raped by elephants

that's a lie i think i have one person on nig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica] * 1
    #20122795 -



Feelin lucky punk?  :ruggedwink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: underfliptown]
    #20122967 -

if you have one true friend then you are soooooooooo damm lucky!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: underfliptown]
    #20123700 -

underfliptown said:
I found this awesome new feature called the ignore feature. I apply it to sheekle and the site bullshit meter goes down by 80%. It's a gem. Everyone should ignore sheekle, it makes the site so much better!:feelsgoodman:



Says the guy who actually didn't put me on ignore


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20124596 -

you had to desperately go and check ddnt you


dont lie you broke a sweat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica]
    #20124600 -

You don't get popular like that without keeping tabs on that kinda stuff


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20124896 -

nicechrisman said:
You don't get popular like that without keeping tabs on that kinda stuff



Q F T


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #20125073 -

if you gauge your popularity by everyone on a forum knowing who you are purely based on your post whoring then it probably stands to reason that you need to escape the inner self of misery by distracting yourself with the company of others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica]
    #20125081 -

ur ketamine addiction is sad and degenerative please seek lsd addiction immediately


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica] * 1
    #20125086 -

indica said:
if you gauge your popularity by everyone on a forum knowing who you are purely based on your post whoring then it probably stands to reason that you need to escape the inner self of misery by distracting yourself with the company of others.



This is funny, because this is all I know you from, annoying post whoring in threads that dont really need it

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20125104 -

You're nobody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica]
    #20125110 -

indica said:
You're nobody.



It's Ok, because nobody likes you :smile:

(yes, that's the joke...)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20125127 -

:focv:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica]
    #20125150 -

Tell us more about your issues, we love that  :waitingpatiently:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20125173 -

Any in particular?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everlast KillerPicklez 475 11 09/05/12 07:00 PM
by lar20
* I wish gangsters didn't exist...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Poid 10,487 138 12/18/09 10:35 PM
by Poid
* Help me find the hardest gangster rap.
( 1 2 3 all )
truekimbo2 3,490 44 10/13/10 08:47 PM
by Lion
* Are there still Gangsters?
( 1 2 all )
FruitOfLife 2,757 27 01/10/14 03:55 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* Best Gangster/Mob movies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crass 9,598 49 06/12/08 12:39 AM
by drok
* Love or friendship, this is difficult for me.
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,590 37 06/03/04 08:22 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* When hippy peronalities make fun of kinda gangster personalities, deranger 2,982 19 12/19/09 05:06 AM
by deranger
* I really can't stand fake gangsters. Shroom_i 1,769 16 12/21/10 04:43 PM
by Salomon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,360 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.