Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Everlasting companionships * 1
    #20121753 -

Throughout our lives people tend to come and go. Brought together by similar interests and ideas, drifted apart by the tides of the ocean of life

We're not always entirely aware of things happening as they do, but life happens and it's as short as can be.

I think it's really important to have meaningful relationships with family/friends to be there for each other throughout the years. If we're not here for each other, than what are we even here for?

Who woulda thunk that I'd still be hittin' up the skatepark with my buddy Jeff I started skatin' with 9 years back, or that I'd be casually walking into the house of the family I met 10 years ago whenever I feel like it, who's parents knew my parents when they were younger and stuff

Intelligently discuss how humans are pack animals, and any and all related idealistic hippie philosophies related to everything being one and the Earth being a large dysfunctional family or suttin', nd how life is all deep n' shit


smug smirk :smug:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20121783 -

I think friend mean a lot more than family. Family is forced and if you're not friends with them in some sense then it's not worthwhile.

I dislike that some people try to imply you owe certain family member's respect, when in my experience the only people who deserve your love and respect are the ones that have earned it. Our friends are owed our love and gratitude, in family we are just titled. That's how I look at it anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20121791 -

I dunno, maybe I'm fortunate enough to have a good and cool family or something


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20121806 -

Fuck people & friendships, all anyone really needs in life is mushrooms & that's it.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20121815 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Fuck people & friendships, all anyone really needs in life is mushrooms & that's it.



ur addicted, u need :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20121816 -

Then you're friends in some sense.

Family is just a title.

My mother basically abandoned my sister and myself. Remarried and decided new hubby was all that's important. Haven't seen her in almost 7 years. She doesn't even know she has a grandson as of April 28th. She's seen her other grandkids 3 times in total between the two of them. I'm not alone in this.

Friend is far more meaningful than family.

I would consider my father a friend. My best friend.

Edited by larry.fisherman (06/12/14 09:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20121822 -

ur mom sounds terrible I'm sorry to hear that :hug:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20121824 -

people :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20121825 -

I think a majority of humans are weak willed piss ants that need companion ship because they are afraid to be alone, and can't handle the ever-present voice in their head that tells them their life is fucking meaningless and they should just kill themselves.

friends are for losers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: indica]
    #20121846 -

indica said:
I think a majority of humans are weak willed piss ants that need companion ship because they are afraid to be alone, and can't handle the ever-present voice in their head that tells them their life is fucking meaningless and they should just kill themselves.

friends are for losers.



I'm terribly sorry you've lived such an unfulfilling life indica


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20121885 -

Sheekle said:
ur mom sounds terrible I'm sorry to hear that :hug:



One time when my sister was in kindergarten(she's older than me) she tried teaching her about condom use and sex. When she went to school and talked to her friends about it my sister got in trouble from the school, then she tried to give me sister shit about it but my dad wasn't having none of that.

Another time when I was in 6th or 7th grade, I was watching a lot of wrestling and my friends and I liked to fuck around. I picked up one of my larger friends and he wiggled around too much. I ended up hurting my back really bad, so much that it made me cry to walk. When I went home I asked her to take me to the hospital, which was literally 2 blocks away, literally. Her response was, "You know they're going to have to give you a physical right? You're going to have to take all your clothes off and they're going to have to give you a bunch of exams." She used my body image issues to make it so she didn't have to take her son to the hospital on a work night. This is one of many instances she refused to help me in that sense. I'm only just now, over 10 years after some of these incidents, finding out what happened. Some of it irreversible because it wasn't treated when it should have been.

So anyone reading this who is lucky enough to have been able to say that we owe our parents respect, go hug those people and tell them you're glad that you could be their friend.

I appreciate the internet hug Sheeks, but it doesn't hurt. It's just a learning experience I will never forget.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20121899 -

That's terrible. The fuck is wrong with people? I'm really sorry to hear your mom got so out of touch with herself. I know you say it doesn't matter to you at this point aside from the lesson perspective, but I really am sorry to hear that regardless of whether or not that matters to you


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (06/12/14 09:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #20121905 -

I dunno, I guess I feel like I'm here to help people rather than to have fun and make friends.

Not to say that cannot happen in the process of helping people, but the focus on is on giving help, for sure. :sadyes:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20121911 -

i'm so thankful to have my brother in my life.  he's been with me through some hellish times.  we're like life partners, we chat every day and share all the details of our lives.  life would be lonely without my brother :love:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20121940 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Fuck people & friendships, all anyone really needs in life is mushrooms & that's it.



gangster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Hobozen]
    #20121946 -

blankk said:
Shroomopotamus said:
Fuck people & friendships, all anyone really needs in life is mushrooms & that's it.



gangster



Last I heard, Shroomopotamus got kicked out of the Crips for being "too gangster"

AFAIK that's the first time that's ever happened ever


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle]
    #20121950 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #20122159 -

I think one's best and only truly everlasting companionship is with oneself. Everything else is simply a manifestation of oneself. People come and go in my life. There's no need to get too stuck on particulars. We are all one and we will always be there for each other.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20122176 -

That's beautiful


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everlasting companionships [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20122569 -

nicechrisman said:
I think one's best and only truly everlasting companionship is with oneself. Everything else is simply a manifestation of oneself. People come and go in my life. There's no need to get too stuck on particulars. We are all one and we will always be there for each other.



:manofapproval:


--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everlast KillerPicklez 475 11 09/05/12 07:00 PM
by lar20
* I wish gangsters didn't exist...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Poid 10,487 138 12/18/09 10:35 PM
by Poid
* Help me find the hardest gangster rap.
( 1 2 3 all )
truekimbo2 3,490 44 10/13/10 08:47 PM
by Lion
* Are there still Gangsters?
( 1 2 all )
FruitOfLife 2,757 27 01/10/14 03:55 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* Best Gangster/Mob movies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crass 9,598 49 06/12/08 12:39 AM
by drok
* Love or friendship, this is difficult for me.
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,590 37 06/03/04 08:22 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* When hippy peronalities make fun of kinda gangster personalities, deranger 2,982 19 12/19/09 05:06 AM
by deranger
* I really can't stand fake gangsters. Shroom_i 1,769 16 12/21/10 04:43 PM
by Salomon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,360 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.