Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #20018855 -

if only you held it in a bit longer you could have had poop sweat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #20019885 -

I heard RP pooped... tell us about it. Were there visible sunflower seeds?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #20019908 -

I POOPED!  YAY!  I had a bowel movement!  I'm going to stick to my miralax and probiotics.

RP Finally pooped!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20031650 -

Take a Crack hit. It will make you shit bricks. I was in a NA meeting when this opiate addict said he had a Crack hit every morning or he wouldn't shit. He would literally smoke Crack on the toilet. Extreme situations call for extreme measures.

:laugh2:

Edited by Anonymous (05/23/14 06:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20032108 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I POOPED!  YAY!  I had a bowel movement!  I'm going to stick to my miralax and probiotics.

RP Finally pooped!



no pic?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20056186 -

Scary stuff. I didn't shit for 5 or 6 days the first time I took methadone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #20056296 -

So I've been pooping, but I'vebeen pooping pencil thin creamshits.  The miralax is making things move so there's no discomfort, but I'm worried I have a swollen prostate or a swollen bowel or something.  I'm going to go see a GI specialist, this sucks guys.

What really sucks is I have no idea what caused it.  I don't use opiates and I highly doubt it was the adderall...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20056471 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So I've been pooping, but I'vebeen pooping pencil thin creamshits.  The miralax is making things move so there's no discomfort, but I'm worried I have a swollen prostate or a swollen bowel or something.  I'm going to go see a GI specialist, this sucks guys.

What really sucks is I have no idea what caused it.  I don't use opiates and I highly doubt it was the adderall...



If anything adderall should make you shit because it's a stimulant.
Eating 2 pounds of trailmix bird seed stuff sounds bad for you.
The best fiber is from leafy greens.

Has there been blood?

Edited by Anonymous (05/29/14 02:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #20056496 -

Well I only took it for 3 days and that's when it started.  I was also eating shittons of this seedy sunflower/peanut/snack mix, excessive amounts.


Could it be possible I have celiac disease and my intestine is just swollen up?


No blood, just discomfort.


I went to the ER a week or so ago and they said I Did Not have diverticulitis, so I don't know what's causing this.  :\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20056538 -

Not having any blood sounds like a good sign. Hopefully it'll just be from the food you were eating.
Since my favorite youtuber came down with bowel cancer at 29 I've been paying more attention to my bathroom habits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #20057684 -

Quote:
The best fiber is from leafy greens.



The best fiber is the kind that never enters your mouth, allowing you to have regular #4-#6 scale poops and not risk the multitude ov colorectal ailments which are directly cased by high fiber consumption.

When a system has (fortunately)not adopted to high fiber consumption and is slammed by a huge amount ov insoluble fiber, such as in seeds and nuts, the likelihood ov obstruction is huge.  The small intestine in particular is tasked with having to move a bunch ov indigestible material through its small and windy canal when it's used to moving liquid chime. 

Couple fiber shock with amphetamine and you have a disaster waiting to happen.  Now not everyone gets constipated with amphetamines but many do, including myself.  Though it's been ages since i've had adderall, 4-fa and meth are just as constipating to me as opioids.

The poops you describe yourself as having are thin #6 poops and are likely from the laxative action.  While these poops are okay as long as they're not too watery, which can lead to disbacteriosis, stimulant laxatives are not something you want to keep up with as you can develop a conditioned response to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #20057801 -

Miralax isn't a stimulating laxative though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20058130 -

I had some taco bell bean burrittos and fire sauce, it went right through me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20059947 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Miralax isn't a stimulating laxative though.



Oh yes, that's right.  I get the laxatives mixed up.  You still do'nt want to keep up with osmotic laxatives though because there's still a conditioned response.  I always used to get rebound stool dryness and constipation after using docusate sodium.  Even worse, peg is known to kill bacteria and it's surely not going to discriminate betwixt the bad and good.  Disbacteriosis with laxatives = latent constipation. 

Bad stuff:
http://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/the-role-of-miralax-laxative-in-autism-dementia-alzheimer.html

Seriously folks, almost everything most people, including doctors, know about maintaining a healthy diet and colorectal tract is dead wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #20060648 -

I've been bugging the GI specialist place that had me booked out in July.  They are going to see me Monday.

After the ER, they advised me not to take irritating laxatives like dulcalax, and they also prescribed me probiotic pills too.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20060815 -

Im going to ask my doctor about getting those.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #20063780 -

GI isn't who you need to see find a doc that specializes in colon/rectal surgery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20063967 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I've been bugging the GI specialist place that had me booked out in July.  They are going to see me Monday.

After the ER, they advised me not to take irritating laxatives like dulcalax, and they also prescribed me probiotic pills too.  :smile:



still no pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #20064099 -

obstipation is worse than constipation.  I'd have to stick a rubber feeding tube up animal rectums and flush light soapy water in over and over and manipulate and dig it out..

Obstipated shit has the worst smell of any other shit.  :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm fecally impacted. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #20074535 -

Well, I went in had vitals blood work all that done.  I've lost nearly 15lb in the past month due to malnourishment, I've also got elevated liver enzyme levels.  They're doing a few other tests and a colonoscopy, but they're worried I have liver disease, maybe cirrhosis or something.  Can't be hep because I haven't gotten laid in a couple years... Unless it can lay dormant that long.

Didn't know a fucked up liver could do that to you.  Fuck my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Impacted Bowel Anonymous 448 7 01/06/11 08:27 AM
by Anonymous
* sometimes when i have to take a shit
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 573 20 01/13/09 07:42 PM
by Anonymous
* so. blood in shit.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,160 33 11/29/08 06:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Longest you've gone without taking a shit
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,576 37 11/15/10 12:47 PM
by Anonymous
* So I've got an ulcerrrrr and I didn't notice because I was highhhhh Anonymous 317 4 06/17/10 12:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Falling for a boy with leukemia
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 560 22 08/27/10 06:59 AM
by Anonymous
* The Man, Every City Has One Anonymous 931 11 11/22/10 04:15 PM
by Anonymous
* i cant remember the last time i Anonymous 477 14 07/07/12 02:49 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
735 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.