Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i cant remember the last time i
    #16485909 -

took a solid shit. the fuck!?

stress? caffeine? alcohol? poor diet? aging?

is my ass broken?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16486435 -

WEIRD STORY BRO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16487486 -

Any pains or cramping?

You probably have a disease.

go to webMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16487945 -

Unfortunately I can relate.

Although I still get good solid logs occasionally most of my shits are watery and broken up. 

In my case I think its due to a combination of daily use of energy drinks, beer and drinking tons of water.  I also eat lots of Chinese and Indian food, and something tells me this has something to due with it. 

I'm not too worried about it, but I do miss the days of consistently passing solid logs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16489650 -

I too have enjoyed this problem.

I believe it is because of my diet, bad food and lots of good beer.

If you need a real solid log, do what I do, eat a lot of cheese, that usually packs one together for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16489929 -

I can't believe this thread :picard:

That said,my shits vary. I've quit smoking,so my shits are asshole rippers.
But if I do have a sneaky fag,it's a bowl splatterer.

Think Team America chucking up scene.

True story.

Nicotine for the fecal Win!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16489981 -

You need more fiber in your diet. Go buy you one of those big tubs of Fiber drink and chug one glass in the morning and one in the evening a few hours before bed. You will be normal again within a week or two. Also eating a yogurt every few days helps too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16490839 -

ah. cool. thanks

a sneaky fag... :yeahthatsfunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16491282 -

do u take opiates??
And yes,Fiber Fiber Fiber..Thats the natural way to get rid of it..but if its something bothering you you might want to take some Miralax or a stool softner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16491320 -

use too.. havent for awhile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16492635 -

Anonymous #8 said:
do u take opiates??
And yes,Fiber Fiber Fiber..Thats the natural way to get rid of it..but if its something bothering you you might want to take some Miralax or a stool softner




Nope, no opiates.  Don't think I want to eat more fiber; I'm never constipated, in fact I shit 3-4 times a day.  :shitstorm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16492696 -

same. and none of it is solid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16492721 -

opiates will fuck your shit up in many more ways than one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16492736 -

i know... i had a bad problem awhile back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i cant remember the last time i [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16495534 -

diet and excersize. immodium. or find a lover with a scat fetish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think I'm fecally impacted.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 735 52 06/06/14 12:04 AM
by Anonymous
* Longest you've gone without taking a shit
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,576 37 11/15/10 12:47 PM
by Anonymous
* im very constipated
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 861 32 01/01/10 09:32 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
477 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.