Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Roomates Ex just broke my window..
    #20036603 -

So im just sitting in my room, chatting with a friend on facebook and i hear rocks being thrown at my house. At first it was light throws but as the minute(s) progressed the throws became incrasingly harder. I was nervous as shit cause all my roomates are out of town, so i opened the side door and yell, "Stop this shit right now". As soon as I go inside they stop and a car beside my house starts up and peels out into the road. (There is an alleyway beside and behind my house ) i open the door and see the car. Its my roomates ex's. I go inside and assess the damage, and the sindow on my back door is broken. Called my roomate, and her parents then the police. Waiting for them to show up and take a report.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: aZombie]
    #20036607 -

ur roomates ex sounds so nuthrt :nutkick:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: aZombie]
    #20036618 -

bitches be cray cray


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: Sheekle]
    #20036620 -

Haha yeah. Hes the most dramatic male I know, and im friends with some flamboyant gay guys.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: shadyy]
    #20036626 -

boner soup said:
bitches be cray cray




--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: aZombie]
    #20036630 -

that's even better he's a guy too


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: Sheekle]
    #20036637 -

I think it's lolsy when people try to cause damage and harm when they feel they've been wronged, as if it would in any way shape or form fix or solve things in the least bit whatsoever


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: Sheekle]
    #20036642 -

talk about a twist..i like where this is going

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: shadyy]
    #20036648 -



--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: shadyy]
    #20036670 -

boner soup said:
talk about a twist..i like where this is going



I live with all girls, 2 of whom are bisexual :eatingout::naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: aZombie]
    #20036673 -

azombie  im bisexual too


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (05/24/14 10:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: Sheekle]
    #20036729 -

:highfive1: right on sheekle

Love it up :happyheart:

But yeah, i dont understand people who try to cause physical harm to others cause they are upset at them. She doesnt like you anymore, you fucked up the relationship with her, cheated on her, and now your pissed she doesnt want to be yours. Dude is fucked up. He also does mad percocet now that he gets them prescribed by the club baseball team so that probably contributed to his bad decision.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: aZombie]
    #20037569 -

aZombie said:
So im just sitting in my room, chatting with a friend on facebook and i hear rocks being thrown at my house. At first it was light throws but as the minute(s) progressed the throws became incrasingly harder. I was nervous as shit cause all my roomates are out of town, so i opened the side door and yell, "Stop this shit right now". As soon as I go inside they stop and a car beside my house starts up and peels out into the road. (There is an alleyway beside and behind my house ) i open the door and see the car. Its my roomates ex's. I go inside and assess the damage, and the sindow on my back door is broken. Called my roomate, and her parents then the police. Waiting for them to show up and take a report.



Er go bust his windshield out with his head. fuck the police! Never ever get cops involved unless someone has been stabbed or shot and only then to cover your own ass legally.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: r00tuuu123] * 1
    #20037580 -

Great advice, telling him to act like a fuckwit. Then when he gets caught the problem is his.

Awesome.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20037608 -

luvdemshrooms said:
Great advice, telling him to act like a fuckwit. Then when he gets caught the problem is his.

Awesome.



:woah: I'm saying handle all the problems in house that you can. Piss on this call Johnny law shit.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20037618 -

r00tuuu123 said:
luvdemshrooms said:
Great advice, telling him to act like a fuckwit. Then when he gets caught the problem is his.

Awesome.



:woah: I'm saying handle all the problems in house that you can. Piss on this call Johnny law shit.




the problem in his house was a rock, the real problem was outside of his house

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20037619 -

Like I said, advising him to act like a fuckwit.

Doubling down doesn't change anything.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: aZombie]
    #20037714 -

Haters gun hate playa.
It's good that you called the cops, I would have done the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomates Ex just broke my window.. [Re: Sheekle]
    #20037806 -

Sheekle said:
ur roomates ex sounds so nuthrt :nutkick:



You got off easy.

Ever seen the blues brothers?

You could have got blown up in a phone booth :lol:


--------------------


RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek *  Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* One time my 4th grade teacher got nuthrt because I called him a homo Sheekle 331 4 05/20/14 03:43 PM
by Sheekle
* Saw my ex today...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,472 24 07/09/04 08:03 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Roomate Wanted John 628 3 09/07/03 10:13 PM
by SizzlinJ
* Taking out a freinds ex girlfreind? Anonymous 1,030 9 04/15/04 06:45 PM
by Prisoner#1
* My new roomate is the freshman year NARC!!!!! Just my fucking luck!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RedNucleus 11,492 86 05/28/08 01:36 AM
by Gastronomicus
* frustrating roomate xxsoultonesxx 1,435 14 01/29/05 12:23 PM
by i_rage_against
* When do you know you have a drug problem?
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 2,216 20 10/25/04 04:56 PM
by Adden
* I need a roomate... Hans_Moleman 1,307 14 08/29/03 12:31 AM
by Hans_Moleman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
825 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.