Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Roomate Wanted
    #1892280 -

I can't afford to rent an apartment myself and go to school at the same time, so I need a roomate, so I figured why not try to find someone at the shroomery, before I get stuck with some uptight anti-drug dork. I will be moving into an apartment complex in Gainsville, Florida, where UF is located, and is basically a college town= losta partys. I could give two shits what you do, as long as you take showers. We would be off campus, so no shitty dorm rules, or inspections. If anyone lives in this area or is intersted in coming here it's a very nice town with alot to do, and filled with college students, not old people like the rest of florida. I will not be moving in until late dec. early jan. but figured I would post now so if anyone is interested, they can start saving money. There are alot of job opportunitys around, and they like to hire younger people to help the kids out so getting a job wounld'nt be a problem. So if your tired of living with your parents or naggin wife, either post your further questions here or PM me. I didn't get into spefics of every thing because I don't know how many people will be seriously intrested.


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomate Wanted [Re: John]
    #1892303 -

thats sounds pretty swell, if i didn't hate the amerikan government so mukh.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomate Wanted [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #1892363 -

ahhhh, too bad you live in fl. im tryin to get out of my house and get an apartment too. i dont think im gonna be leavin chi town yet though.


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roomate Wanted [Re: Infrared]
    #1892374 -


I'm going to be up in Gainesville finishing up college by next year... hit me up with a PM.


--------------------


G2 nigga
we runnin' miami

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new roomate is the freshman year NARC!!!!! Just my fucking luck!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RedNucleus 11,492 86 05/28/08 01:36 AM
by Gastronomicus
* I need a roomate... Hans_Moleman 1,307 14 08/29/03 12:31 AM
by Hans_Moleman
* frustrating roomate xxsoultonesxx 1,435 14 01/29/05 12:23 PM
by i_rage_against
* How should I get my roomates back? yeehaw 626 11 05/10/04 07:15 PM
by yeehaw
* Roomates Irradiated_Feces 1,020 10 02/18/05 07:33 PM
by MOTH
* Moving to California - Anyone need a roomate? Grav 1,453 13 11/08/04 08:31 PM
by nioxin
* one of my roomates is trying to screw me out of money... ZippoZM 650 4 12/16/04 01:47 AM
by MrBump
* Anyone not wanting to go to the US?
( 1 2 3 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 1,492 57 07/23/04 01:43 PM
by learning_byte

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
628 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.