Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
one of my roomates is trying to screw me out of money...
    #3507370 - 12/16/04 03:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

only like $17
heres the deal, i moved up here (milwaukee) because this guy i know (well call him k) lost his financial aid and moved back to boston. so i move in and pay D a months rent, and for electricity for the month.

then this month, i paid him for electricity, im only living here for 2 months... before the other roomate ( G ) comes back from studying abroad. (k was subletting from him) so i hve to move out when he gets back. keep in mind that if i didnt move back up here everyone would be out about $150 to cover the rent for the empty room that i now occoupy.

so, all of that being said, i made an observation to D the other day. since electricity is billed at the end of the month, i actually paid for one of my months and one of k's months. so now D is saying that it was "generous of me" to pay a share of k electric bill, and that i owe him more money.

at first i thought he was joking. but he got all pissy and said im not going to be out $17...
now if that wasnt bullshit enough, theres an added twist. you know how you have to pay first and last when you move into an apartment? he still has the last months rent in his bank account, about $1300 earning interest! over a year it made like $40 and thats assuming shitty interest rates.

what the fuck. and then i tell him that i might be moving out a day or 2 after the first of jan, and he's bitching about prorating the month and making me pay per day!
what the fuck

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: one of my roomates is trying to screw me out of money... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3507377 - 12/16/04 03:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

and thats not all, hes very hipocritical, about shit in the house such as dirty dishes. we have a messy apartment and we all are ok with that, we all leave dishes around... but he bitches at me about cleaning them, but when i call him on it he tries to make it like it was a joke, which it wasnt.
or bitches at me about my sterio being too loud, then blasts his.....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleLe_Canard
I AM NOT A FISH!

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3507391 - 12/16/04 03:39 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You never know a person until you move in with them. Then, what was once a friendship will rapidly sour. That's why I live alone...

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: one of my roomates is trying to screw me out of money... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3507403 - 12/16/04 03:45 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if you didn't sign shit, he can't do shit. just sit there and tell him to try to evict you, he can't.
if his name is on the lease then he will be f'd not you. ahahaha.

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Where Art Meets Crime
    #3507406 - 12/16/04 03:47 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

check your PMs zippy!

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub