Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #19962893 -

Beautiful but, how did you get the meat out?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #19963018 -

This is amazing. I'd definitely smoke weed out of it.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: Asante]
    #19963549 -

Asante said:
Beautiful but, how did you get the meat out?



That's my trade secret! By the way, fresh coconut goes great with granola and soymilk for breakfast.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #20011218 -

What's this? Who keeps making these? Seriously, do you have a job sir? Normal people don't stay up all night painting coconuts.







--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #20011416 -

Nice work. :thumbup: You gotta stay up all night doing something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: birdland]
    #20011419 -

I love your avatar birdland


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: birdland]
    #20015998 -

It's Hanuman!





--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #20016032 -

Nice bongs.

Drilling throught cocnuts is a bitch


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coconut Bong ft. Lord Ganesha [Re: Patlal]
    #20016267 -

Sure is! Sanding them too, I keep forgetting to wear my dust mask so when I blow my nose it comes out brown.

I'm making some silly amulets and incense holders and other hippie bullshit, an etsy shop will open shortly.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your biggest/ best bong!
( 1 2 3 all )
kronnyQ 8,584 45 08/02/17 12:01 PM
by Herbologist
* I want to sell my bong (erm, legal tobacco waterpipe, of course). Who is interested?
( 1 2 all )
HB 4,275 32 08/13/07 10:28 PM
by ShroomieGirl
* Clogged toilet question for you handyman/plumbers out there
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,147 26 09/06/17 02:10 PM
by LobsterSauce
* You never had real coconut until you had a young preteen from Thailand. PyroBurns 2,042 8 09/24/08 02:32 PM
by PyroBurns
* Being a 'handyman' sucks ass!! ToTheSummit 1,104 3 01/13/04 12:19 AM
by oDin
* need a little handyman advice s240779 433 3 12/13/10 04:43 PM
by Eshu
* Is it gross that I'm sitting here eating coconut out of a ba
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,335 21 05/19/04 06:39 PM
by wandrnshaman
* So I got this coconut... LuNaTiX 916 9 04/30/06 04:12 PM
by whatever123

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,199 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.