Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Thinking about becoming homeless...
    #20011985 -

so im at that point in my life where i dont really have anything worth anything so i was thinking on just leaving my life behind and just traveling the country by foot and hitching rides. I have no family, no home (i crash on peoples couches), no education, and no sort of material possessions or money. i also feel really bad about always being a parasite and leeching off of good people. my plan would be to find some routes and just travel across the country seeing sights and trying to survive. if at any point things become unbearable, ill just kill myself. where i live, there is nothing left for me. my friends dont even reply to my messages anymore. im not saying it will be easy but im ready to do this because at this point i have nothing left. so what do you guys think? and preferably no negative comments please and thank you


--------------------
:stoned: :potleaf: What a long strange trip its been :wizard: :zombie3: :ganja: :bongload: :stash: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20011993 -

aww :hug:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Sheekle]
    #20012014 -

Look into something called WOOFING.
It may be right up your alley.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20012030 -

There's nothing your passionate about? No cause worth fighting for before you die?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20012033 -

that's a good suggestion pota I just looked that up on g00gle


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012047 -

steal a caravan.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Sheekle]
    #20012067 -

woofing sounds allright but it isnt a permanent solution. and HardTrippin, no i have nothing to live for, thats why ive made this decision. all i want is maybe to see some nice places, and have meaningful conversations with interesting people before i "go".


--------------------
:stoned: :potleaf: What a long strange trip its been :wizard: :zombie3: :ganja: :bongload: :stash: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Sheekle]
    #20012070 -

Fitz, I'm homeless right now. :lol: (by choice, not circumstance)
It was the best choice I've ever made, and I won't be going back anytime soon.
Just do some studying for a few days, there is a lot of work out there to help you get by.
I fund myself through photography and handy-man stuff, I do have a vehicle though, so being on foot is even more of an adventure.
I've done it though, the freedom of breaking off from all the bullshit is liberating.

The best parts of life begin when you let go.
You can't know full happiness when you're working your life away.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Tmethyl]
    #20012131 -

thats great man im jelly hahha so far i have backpack containing: my dad's old flannel shirt, my last cannabis seedling, a pen and a notebook, a canteen, a lighter, a pipe, half a gram of weed (for the road), my old gameboy (with ms pacman inside), and a cassette player with some old grateful dead tapes. these possessions are all i have in the world. can anyone recommend any necessary things i should bring?


--------------------
:stoned: :potleaf: What a long strange trip its been :wizard: :zombie3: :ganja: :bongload: :stash: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012137 -

FitzHughLudlow420 said:
woofing sounds allright but it isnt a permanent solution. and HardTrippin, no i have nothing to live for, thats why ive made this decision. all i want is maybe to see some nice places, and have meaningful conversations with interesting people before i "go".



been there done that! I hitch hiked up and down 101 N, from Humboldt to So Cal and it was a hell of an adventure! 
:thumbup: :dancingbear: :gd_icon:


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012148 -

FitzHughLudlow420 said:
woofing sounds allright but it isnt a permanent solution. and HardTrippin, no i have nothing to live for, thats why ive made this decision. all i want is maybe to see some nice places, and have meaningful conversations with interesting people before i "go".



May not be permanent, but it gives you a place to stay, food to eat & keeps you busy and gives you time to figure something out.
Chances are you'd be working alongside some pretty chill people too.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Captainpaps]
    #20012154 -

thank you guys for your personal stories, you have inspired me! i now know that it is possible and it can even be fun to be homeless.


--------------------
:stoned: :potleaf: What a long strange trip its been :wizard: :zombie3: :ganja: :bongload: :stash: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012159 -

Dude consider buying a bike, will be installing 5 gallon bucket panniers to mine. Can easily carry over 50lbs that way, where the same weight is a real pain on foot

If you come up to Washington :pm: me, will likely head out this summer depending on circumstances and staying either in west Washington or northern Oregon


I think you'll find what you're looking for
:manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012167 -

Get those Wings brother! :gd_icon:


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Repertoire89]
    #20012176 -

Can also travel an easy 50 miles a day on bike, on road at least, hard to estimate trail time.

Hitch hiking is awesome but I prefer the freedom of biking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: Repertoire89]
    #20012184 -

i cant get a bike it costs money which i dont have. but regardless, the more i think about the more i get excited and i just hope i can go places and meet people to exchange adventure stories....


--------------------
:stoned: :potleaf: What a long strange trip its been :wizard: :zombie3: :ganja: :bongload: :stash: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012196 -

MAN! If I didn't have a kid, I'd probably be somewhere in Medford with some friends


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012215 -

FitzHughLudlow420 said:
i cant get a bike it costs money which i dont have. but regardless, the more i think about the more i get excited and i just hope i can go places and meet people to exchange adventure stories....



Check out some thrift shops.
You may get lucky and find one for $15-$20... Unless that's even out of your price range.
It definitely would help you get a lot further a lot faster.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012217 -

FitzHughLudlow420 said:
woofing sounds allright but it isnt a permanent solution. and HardTrippin, no i have nothing to live for, thats why ive made this decision. all i want is maybe to see some nice places, and have meaningful conversations with interesting people before i "go".




What would be permanent about hitching around and eating from trash cans and getting handouts?  You gotta get a job homie.  Travel sure.  but travel till you are in a shitty situation then off yourself.  I'd give you a a couple weeks.  Cuz shitty situations will find you. 

Woofing at least will give you a place and meals in exchange for work.  You could probably even earn some money and maybe find a nice place to live long term with the nice farmers daughter.

Edited by Corporal Kielbasa (05/19/14 10:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about becoming homeless... [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #20012222 -

You might want to think about self defense from other more dangerous homeless people like tweekers. A big knife will probably be a good thing to have. You might also want to think about picking up a cooler so you can sell cold drinks to earn money while you are exploring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Giving supermaket food to homeless people LearyfanS 1,646 16 06/01/03 02:01 AM
by frogsheath
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* Zetatalk - What do you think? adrug 1,568 12 04/14/03 07:20 PM
by Dogomush
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,226 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* thinking of getting some of my art printed... Smack31 2,443 16 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Canadians think porn is funny recalcitrant 3,485 19 11/20/07 07:45 PM
by clorox
* Think about a mushroom.. oke 1,776 11 04/17/03 12:08 PM
by Che_Night_Soil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,833 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.