Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked
    #19808726 -

monkey balls

toe cheese


--------------------
catch me on the Nexus
                            :dancingshroom:PRINT COLLECTION:dancingshroom::sanpedro:Mescaline extraction made easy:sanpedro:
                :tee:Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum:tee::squirrelnut:Free Ethno Seeds Thread:squirrelnut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: akiraxhoshizora]
    #19808728 -

ew


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: Sheekle]
    #19808733 -

Martian Mean Green or Schnazzleberry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: Epistrophy]
    #19808856 -

I've always thought cheese was a rather unappealing name for bud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: fatflash]
    #19808895 -

fatflash said:
I've always thought cheese was a rather unappealing name for bud



But sometimes it smells like cheese though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: akiraxhoshizora]
    #19808905 -

fatflash said:
I've always thought cheese was a rather unappealing name for bud




True "Cheese" has a musty cheese like funk to it's aroma :shrug: , there's a reason it's named cheese.






akiraxhoshizora said:
monkey balls

toe cheese




Are those strains actually derived from "Kush" genetics?...Or are you using "Kush" as just another slang term for cannabis, rather than meaning genetics originating from the Hindu Kush mountains?






-OM


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: akiraxhoshizora]
    #19808921 -

akiraxhoshizora said:
monkey balls

toe cheese



Lmao I was going to name monkey balls also because I thought no one would remember that, not a well known strain, last time I had it was 5 to 6 years ago.


Platinum Bubba Silver Surfer Kush

Grand daddy purp x Northern lights

Larry x Fire Og Kush

Orange Krush Kush

Blue Cheese x Sfv Og Kush

Tahoe x g13


I have more but that's a start


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19809076 -

Phoenix suns was one of my all time favorites

I think it was a cross of grand daddy perp and agent orange ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: fatflash]
    #19809277 -

How about some Donkey Piss?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: plektheplek]
    #19809634 -

mind rape


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19809684 -

i checked some of the empty jars i have laying around here, these are some of the names,


michael jackson


og snoops


obama og


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: zZZz]
    #19809736 -

zZZz said:
obama og




BUST OUT THAT OBAMABONG!

nah but that was some tasty flower if I must say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: fatflash]
    #19954653 -

bump


--------------------
catch me on the Nexus
                            :dancingshroom:PRINT COLLECTION:dancingshroom::sanpedro:Mescaline extraction made easy:sanpedro:
                :tee:Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum:tee::squirrelnut:Free Ethno Seeds Thread:squirrelnut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: akiraxhoshizora]
    #19954702 -

Unrinsed Rectum OG

Herp-Derp-Purp-Twerps ('popcorn' buds)

Grand Pappy's Scrotum

Loose-Wheeze Resin Nugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: zZZz]
    #19954731 -

zZZz said:
og snoops


obama og




that shit was fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: Murph]
    #19954743 -

if only the real obama was that dank, he'd get the whole nation high


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: zZZz]
    #19954774 -

M42 or B21 or something. AK47 maybe... Its sad that the strains are named by retard stoners.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: Patlal]
    #19954852 -

Patlal said:
... Its sad that the strains are named by retard stoners.



Yeah I completely ignore the name and judge by quality, buying seeds is just :facepalm: after :facepalm: though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19955258 -

mind rape.



--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wats the weirdest named kush you've ever smoked [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19955287 -

Cat piss romulan


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who names their pipe(s)?
( 1 2 all )
bluesky 5,039 22 10/31/02 06:59 AM
by Discordja
* the life and "death" of the Master Kush
( 1 2 all )
HB 2,775 26 02/13/07 10:51 PM
by some1whoisntme
* name this book htownkid28 1,645 13 12/22/02 09:43 AM
by mntlfngrs
* ~Name some brilliant music~
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 7,757 34 07/02/03 06:37 AM
by Clean
* Blotter brand names
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 8,917 57 08/29/16 08:17 PM
by shLong
* good dj name
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,547 36 02/01/03 04:32 PM
by ClosetCase
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,946 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,761 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.