Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: low testosterone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #19912254 -

Moonshoe said:
Your testosterone is probably low because of your alcoholism.

You really need to quit drinking man.

All your organs are getting fucked up by the sauce bath ,
That's probably why your hormone levels are wrecked.


Alcohol is ruining your shit dude for real.

Maca root might help.



OMFG I WANNA strangle you right now

my T is not low you!
I just had my FULL FUCKING PANEL BLOOD TESTS!!ALL NORMAL!!:gc:

yes drinking is bad


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Pretty Lights]
    #19912265 -

Pretty Lights said:
Can't say I have or would, no. I've always been a hairy horny muscular man. I'm legit yo.



Is that really a scientific way to see of you have adequate testosterone levels?
I'm good then


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19912293 -

It's ok bro your testosterone is super low from booze dude.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #19912310 -

yes and no.if your under 25 then yeah that's a good indicator especially the horny part or aggressive.

@MS  :whowouldsaysuchathing:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #19912324 -

u need 2 stp drinkin a-sap
then your T lvls will go bck 2 nrml


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #19912351 -

Moonshoe said:
It's ok bro your testosterone is super low from booze dude.



being naïve is a symptom of low T bro.i could teach you alot


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: thelanzii]
    #19912387 -

I will not ever buy weed if someone calls it that. Not that I have anything against horney goats, weather as separate things, or in the case that a goat is getting some.
You go get em goat, you only have one life to live also!


It just sounds awful to say. Say it really fast, until it becomes one word. I don't like most names for weed though, they just sound so silly. AK 47? Like, why? AK47's don't have anything to do with getting high, unless you are shooting at an upward angle.
And what's the deal with baggies? Stop tearing off half the plastic you need and burning it shut! I don't need plastic fumes in my poorly packaged weed, whore
sorry, I get worked up

Also, I think my testosterone is high because I'm an ugly, hairy freak. Can we be low testosterone too? I want some steroids to become super manley and get tendinitis:heart::stoned:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #19912396 -

horney goat weed is the tits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: thelanzii]
    #19912417 -

no.just because youre hairy doesn't mean anything..men with optimal test are specimens.very hairy in the armpit,beard,genital area but that's it.chest hair=heathen...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: low testosterone [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #19912421 -

specialpeopleclub said:
I will not ever buy weed if someone calls it that. Not that I have anything against horney goats, weather as separate things, or in the case that a goat is getting some.




:hahthatsrich:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Sweet-N-Low sweeter than sugar? freddurgan 1,515 13 01/10/05 08:46 PM
by K4Lic0
* My turn for the low dose *DELETED* dblaney 1,570 12 06/15/05 12:24 AM
by dblaney
* How do people who work low-paying jobs survive?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 7,632 109 06/15/07 02:32 AM
by FellowGrower
* lowes LethalX5 739 10 06/02/05 10:02 PM
by flowstone
* How do you deal with low life retards that are violent? Jon 735 4 04/27/07 04:48 AM
by Tranceformation
* Low-down please.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RunDMT 4,279 82 11/20/03 07:27 AM
by RunDMT
* low price guitars?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,193 22 12/04/03 11:56 AM
by SJR
* lowes funny but sketchy Vibrate 1,038 18 03/25/07 02:02 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,335 topic views. 7 members, 33 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.