Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do you have a shroomery stalker?
    #19842702 -

Although I'm pretty new here. I believe I have a stalker. Now for his/her's sake I'm not going to post his/her's username. A while back me and this person used to chat and pm each other. Then he/she just gave me really fucking weird vibes and somehow knew where I lived. I don't believe I told them so I was like "WTF!" So I quit messaging that person. Ever since then, he/she has been posting on the threads I post, replying to my comments and I never reply back. I haven't been on for like 6 months then I come back and they start in again!

I'm scared I think my butthole is in jeopardy. Does anyone have any stalkers / someone that creeps them the fuck out.

Please don't post usernames as you might anger them and they'll turn you into a human lamp shade or something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #19842707 -

I have a few.

Fuck 'em all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: Nitrous Monkey] * 2
    #19842724 -

Hey there gorgeous, how come you don't respond to my pm's anymore? :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19842738 -

TrentBoyett said:
I have a few.

Fucked 'em all.





go on...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #19842750 -

:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19842761 -

:nicesmile:

Was wondering if you gave up on the shroomery, good to see ya back man :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: koraks]
    #19842765 -

Why would I avoid you silly?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: zee007]
    #19842773 -

zee007 said:
:nicesmile:

Was wondering if you gave up on the shroomery, good to see ya back man :super:



It's still in the works, not sure what I'm going to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: zee007]
    #19842801 -

Zee its been a while how are ya?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19842804 -

TrentBoyett said:
zee007 said:
:nicesmile:

Was wondering if you gave up on the shroomery, good to see ya back man :super:



It's still in the works, not sure what I'm going to do.



don't leave, 4 shrooms look good on you.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #19842812 -

:awesketch:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: Legend]
    #19842815 -

Legend said:
TrentBoyett said:
zee007 said:
:nicesmile:

Was wondering if you gave up on the shroomery, good to see ya back man :super:



It's still in the works, not sure what I'm going to do.



don't leave, 4 shrooms look good on you.



Based on current trends if I continue posting I'll be back up to 5 in a few months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #19842829 -

Nitrous Monkey said:
Zee its been a while how are ya?



Been doing pretty good, just got a new job 3 days ago and it's been treating me nicely, might even be working two jobs soon once this stupid E-verify program finish's a background check (has been 2-3 fucking weeks). Hbu?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19842849 -

TrentBoyett said:
Legend said:
TrentBoyett said:
zee007 said:
:nicesmile:

Was wondering if you gave up on the shroomery, good to see ya back man :super:



It's still in the works, not sure what I'm going to do.



don't leave, 4 shrooms look good on you.



Based on current trends if I continue posting I'll be back up to 5 in a few months.



ooooooh haha was a little confused by that reply, I was actually replying to NM. I don't think you left since I joined trent :lol:. Always good to see ya around, don't leave man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: zee007]
    #19842853 -

Hi zee.

:wave:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: zee007]
    #19842860 -

:facepalm:

on my part

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19842871 -

That's sweet dude. What do you do at your job if you don't mind me asking? I've been job hunting myself haven't found anything yet, I'll fucking do anything at this point.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #19843049 -

Legend said:
Hi zee.

:wave:



:wave:

Nitrous Monkey said:
That's sweet dude. What do you do at your job if you don't mind me asking? I've been job hunting myself haven't found anything yet, I'll fucking do anything at this point.



I'm actually working at a car wash, I worked at one 2 years ago and forgot how much I actually enjoyed it. The day just flies by because you are constantly working, and being outside is a huge plus. After working in the food industry (mostly fast food) for the passed 2 years it is a hell of a lot less stressful and depressing imo. Good days I'll walk home with $60-$80 in tips which really motivates me to stay positive and keep moving, soon I'll be detailing again so I'll be making commission on top of that :money:. The other place is at a Dollar General, I've actually been hired there for a while but don't get to start working until corporate decides my background is okay and I take a drug test, which I'm hoping will happen before 4/20 :shakefist:.

Both are great jobs to try and snatch during this time of year. Car Washes are always looking for more people in April, and you will be making at least $10-$14+ an hour because of tips, both didn't drug test and I don't think many do from what I've been told. Dollar General moves people around constantly and is almost always hiring. Also if there are other stores in the area, you can easily get 40+ hours calling them up and asking if they need help, my manager gave me a list of three stores 10-15min away that always need a help. Only a little over min wage but if you need something fast it's a good option. If you have a GED or HSD, warehouses are probably a good place to look too, and most of them will help you get a forklift license.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: zee007]
    #19843082 -

I seems to attract quite a few users. It comes mto point where I believe they cannot help it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have a shroomery stalker? [Re: zee007]
    #19843083 -

Never answered the original question... Don't have a shroomery stalker that I know of :paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stalkers
( 1 2 all )
tonygirl1983 3,119 37 10/06/05 08:35 PM
by Cowgold
* Internet Stalker Nuggetpouch 1,968 16 01/26/06 05:17 PM
by Jim
* I have a stalker. Jalruza 720 4 11/18/05 06:22 AM
by protected_son
* R.I.P. Darren McGavin "Night Stalker" AislingGheal 297 0 02/27/06 08:50 AM
by AislingGheal
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 05:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* The Attacks Against the Shroomery..
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 11,245 45 03/11/04 09:53 AM
by Ripple
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,954 66 05/06/03 04:02 PM
by Rustik
* Change The Shroomery ... Change The Shroomery ... Change The Shroomery JettaJay 1,304 16 01/16/05 12:08 AM
by Kenny7822

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,743 topic views. 5 members, 284 guests and 207 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.