Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
How many times have you gotten punched in the face?
    #19810016 -

When I was in about Kindergarden or 1st grade I asked some random kid at recess to punch me in the face because I was taking karate classes at the time and wanted to try and block it. Then he punched me in the face and I fell to the ground and was like "Please never punch me in the face again" :sad: and he was like "Ok"

Later on my parents asked me what was the mark on my eye and I was like "oh nothing I just told some kid to punch me in the face at school"



Second time was in middle school and some kid wanted to cut me in line for something and I said no. he rather lightly and playfully grabbed my head and hit me in the mouth but my lip hit my tooth and I got all bloody an shit. pretty sure he got suspended for that


Third time was when I was driving with one of my friends at the time when I was like 18, he started huffing duster and passing out on me, so I nudged him off to which his knee-jerk response was to punch me in the face really hard.

He said he was blacked out and felt bad and was gonna ggive me some weed to pay me back a few days later, but got arrested beforehand and that was the last I saw of him


W B U


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19810024 -

Quite a few times, and kicked in the face several times.

I did mixed martial arts for 6+ years. Lots of full contact sparring :taco:

Been knocked out 1 time from a tornado roundhouse. Was snoring for about 1 minute, so I'm told.

OH and I've been kneed in the face while grappling, and been shoulder checked in the chin. Haha. I loved it. I also tagged people a LOT with side kicks, low check kicks that destroyed legs, punched peoples legs/arms/faces/stomachs/weird targets. Hook kicks, flying knees. Submission holds. Ya, martial arts is fun man.

It's a large reason why I'm not intimidated by nearly anyone trying to physically push me around, I've sparred/fought dozens of different fighters, some of them who are just downright deadly with insane speed/skill.


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Edited by JesusIsLord (04/07/14 08:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19810028 -

Not once, ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: drr]
    #19810052 -

Many times.

If you count a jab. I joined an MMA club and we trained with jabs to the face and kicks to the below the waist. No haymakers or kicks to the torso.

Most of my hits were taken in a controlled fight or during a friendly fight.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: drr]
    #19810059 -

Only twice that I can remember.

The first time was when I was crossing at a set of traffic lights late at night and I bumped into some guy. He hit me twice in about a second on each side of my face. I hit him back and then the girl he was with landed a solid punch right on my jaw line. Her punch hurt so much worse than his did.

The other time was in a club. Someone pushed a friend of mine, my friend pushed him back and then another friend of mine dropped the guy. As soon as he got back on his feet he started throwing punches and hit me right in the eye and dropped me. He got fucked up after that though and eventually the police arrested him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19810062 -

i've been attempted to be punched in the face, a conservative number, at least 500 times.

I have had literal contact with my face about 50-80 times

northern, redneck canuck and martial arts since I was 7...  What can I say :shrug:

It's probably why I'm so stupid :lol:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: drr]
    #19810064 -

drr said:
Not once, ever


So are you that good or do you run real fast? :lolsy:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #19810067 -

He's a master of redirecting his opponents blows.


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19810072 -

Not sure, really not that many times though maybe a few dozen.

Most of the violence I've dealt with didn't involve getting punched in the face

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19810075 -

Rep you're scum :shakefist:


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #19810080 -

A good amount.

Got in a lot of fights when I was younger.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: dontknow]
    #19810081 -

dontknow said:
Rep you're scum :shakefist:



a bible verse in the signature.
hmmm
:strokebeard:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19810084 -

Just because one wears a goat costume does not make them a goat


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: dontknow]
    #19810087 -

dontknow said:
Rep you're scum :shakefist:



So I guess you know me in person? Should delete those photos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Sheekle]
    #19810088 -

Fuck, idk... like once?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: dontknow]
    #19810095 -

dontknow said:
Just because one wears a goat costume does not make them a goat



soooooo....you're wearing a goat costume? :derp:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19810098 -

Repertoire89 said:
dontknow said:
Rep you're scum :shakefist:



So I guess you know me in person? Should delete those photos



Repertoire89 said:
dontknow said:
I'm hoping that if I ignore the text she'll send another with her reason for contacting me



I don't get it man, you're paranoid, go hit it
Unless you're not into it anymore

:thumbup::thumbdown:



!!!
You gave me false hope.





Also, I'm just messing with you if it wasn't obvious


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Edited by dontknow (04/07/14 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19810100 -

JesusIsLord said:
dontknow said:
Rep you're scum :shakefist:



a bible verse in the signature.
hmmm
:strokebeard:



I dontknow about that guy...

(insert that drum graemlin here.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: dontknow]
    #19810108 -

dontknow said:
You gave me false hope.



Also, I'm just messing with you if it wasn't obvious




Oh shit she's pregnant?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times have you gotten punched in the face? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19810116 -

She was. She didn't keep it.




I've never been punched in the face that I can remember


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jacked in the face again, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time i got hit
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 6,960 53 10/27/04 07:32 PM
by HeavyToilet
* So anyways, I hit my friend in the face last night. Pirate_Patrick 1,005 7 09/16/05 11:02 PM
by Pirate_Patrick
* Sucker-punch...what bullshit! ToTheSummit 799 6 06/27/05 05:12 PM
by Trav
* Why is Seals face the way it is?? GGreatOne234 11,949 12 12/16/05 02:23 PM
by RESTLESS
* Bird space in my face....
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 1,223 21 01/21/05 03:01 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* HELP TrashCan Punch Mix
( 1 2 all )
SystemTool462 4,428 21 10/28/05 05:29 PM
by trendal
* Woman gets her face owned
( 1 2 all )
EndlessNameless 1,536 29 11/10/06 08:22 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* My armpits smell like fruit punch...... d33p 3,748 5 04/10/06 09:04 PM
by hIgHdRoLoVeR

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,834 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.