Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMycomancer
Psi Cubed
 User Gallery

Syrian Rue and Blue Honey?
    #1979328 - 10/04/03 05:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was wondering on the feasiblity of adding Syrian Rue to the Blue Honey recipe? I have found no indications of honey being toxic when combined with MAOI, although my search might have been incomplete.

If it is a safe combination then wouldn't one be able to add (powdered or extract?) Syrian Rue to the mix for the purposes of increasing the potency of the Blue Honey, creating some kind of hyper-potent Blue Syrian Honey? Any thoughts?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Syrian Rue and Blue Honey? [Re: Mycomancer]
    #1979684 - 10/04/03 09:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

how about taking some syrian rue, then taking some blue honey. its unrealistic trying to combine tons of drugs into one super pill, sure you could technically add a syrian rue extract to your honey. but in my eyes just a waste. what happens if you dont want to take an maoi ? but just some psilocin? then your up the shit creek without a shit paddle.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleMycomancer
Psi Cubed
 User Gallery

Re: Syrian Rue and Blue Honey? [Re: Infrared]
    #1979829 - 10/04/03 10:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Well, your concerns are highly subjective to your tastes; if you're going to do it with syrian rue anyway, then i don't see how it matters if it's separate or together other than the fact that infused with the blue honey it makes a much more convenient package, no having to produce a couple grams of syrian rue on the spot. Plus it will help cover up the taste of the syrian rue. And then there's simply for the sake of Experimentation, I mean that's what we do here, we discover formulas and ideas, and find out what works and share it.

Obviously I wouldn't simply make one jar of blue honey w/ syrian rue, I would also have a regular batch for any other time when an MAOI isn't convenient.

I don't know of anyone who has tried this and would like to know if anyone has and what their results were, whether it is feasible, or even if this is possibly an untried combination.

--------------------

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Syrian Rue and Blue Honey? [Re: Mycomancer]
    #1979925 - 10/04/03 11:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Typically, Rue is taken about 30 minutes prior to ingestion of psilocybes so that psychoactivity is synchronized.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience