Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723015 -

Bassfreak said:
patial

their ur friends. not a fuckin DEA agent. calm down



That still doesn't justify putting it out there in the open that you have felony amounts of drugs. You do what you want, but I can assure you that secrecy works. I have never been arrest of ever brought suspicion upon myself. Can you say the same?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak] * 3
    #19723025 -

Bassfreak said:
you guys must have really shitty friends lol



A wise man once warned me that friends are just enemies in secret identities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #19723029 -

Do u guys really say "fuck off" to ur friends? Thats mean, if 1 of my friends ever said that 2 me i'd be so sad

But yea i just don't tell people stuff or i just dose em for free or stuff


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723050 -

Patlal said:
Bassfreak said:
patial

their ur friends. not a fuckin DEA agent. calm down



That still doesn't justify putting it out there in the open that you have felony amounts of drugs. You do what you want, but I can assure you that secrecy works. I have never been arrest of ever brought suspicion upon myself. Can you say the same?




i can 100% truthfully say ive never been arrested or even been close to making myself "suspicious"


having a small stash in your house really isnt a big deal at all. weight is when you gotta be quiet and careful

i cant remember the last time i didnt have lsd or molly in my house

you guys are just paranoid as fuck


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723119 -

These:

psi said:
Remember this next time you're about to tell your friends how much you bought of something.



Patlal said:
What bothers me the most about this thread is the fact that your friends know you have a stash big enough to be able to sell. Why the hell would you tell people that you're holding felony amounts of drugs? You mentionned in your post that you want to keep it all for you, so why did you tell them??? You opened yourself up for phone calls from people begging, trouble, robbery, possible legal trouble.

Basically you fucked yourself over. Either you shut the valve right now and say you don't have the amount of drugs your friends think you have "Yo dawg I heard you had a bunch of drugs!... I did but I sold it all, sorry"

Or you jack up the price to discourage them/make a profit.

Under no circumstances should anyone know what you have/don't have. Unless you plan making a business out of it



Friends or not, they shouldn't know how much you have unless you are comfortable with them trying to score off of you, and you are OK with the possibility that other people might find out. If I ever have anything in excess, and I feel like making a trade or being generous and having giveaways I make it known that I have a certain amount, and after I parcel it out It is all gone as far as other people are concerned.

Now you have to lay down the law, and tell them that it is not for sale and that they should have planned better. Or you can be deceitful and tell them that your entire stash is gone, and they're out of luck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #19723141 -

so patlal

what do you suggest drug dealers do? they have enough drugs to sell in their house all the time and need for other people to know. thats how they make money

people need to know that other people have drugs for sale, this makes the (drug) world go round


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #19723181 -

Bassfreak said:
so patlal

what do you suggest drug dealers do? they have enough drugs to sell in their house all the time and need for other people to know. thats how they make money

people need to know that other people have drugs for sale, this makes the (drug) world go round



Dealers are in a risk/payoff situation. Its different, they have to play with fire if they want to make money. Hopefully for them, if they aren't complete idiots, they know the risks and the penalties for taking such a risk and are willing to accept the consequeneces should it come down to that.

Then again, if they take it one step further and be smart about it, they can limit the risks.

But for me as an individual user not trying to make a living off drugs, I am entitled to my privacy and I will not fuck myself over by telling people how much I have at any given moment. Its not their business for one and I enjoy the fact that I don't put myself in a position where an idiot can tell the cops I exist because he's stupid enough to believe that deals can be made with cops to reduce the trouble they are in.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723230 -

i just dont understand how id be fucking myself over lol...but ok


i just think ur paranoid


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #19723257 -

Bassfreak said:
i just dont understand how id be fucking myself over lol...but ok


i just think ur paranoid



When doing something illegal, paranoia is your best friend.

When it comes to anything illegal no matter how small it is I always ask myself before telling people. If this was a murder I committed, would I tell my friend about this detail I feel like telling him?


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (03/20/14 11:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723293 -

I wouldn't sell any of this stuff. Come up with reasoning behind it like it's not all entirely yours.

I'm the only one of my friends (that enjoy drugs) that orders RCs regularly. Along with this, I'm the only one who makes a decent amount of money. Between spoon feeding drugs and forking out loans I know what it feel like...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723318 -

murder is a way more serious crime than possessing drugs lol


cops and dea dont give a fuck about someone with a personal stash. no judge is gonna give out a warrant for someone with a personal stash lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723370 -

You guys must have been backstabbed or something but I'd obviously tell my friends when I have some drugs….if they're good friends, they will understand when you tell them that you're saving it.

Undercover DEA agents as your best friends? yea ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723404 -

Bassfreak said:
murder is a way more serious crime than possessing drugs lol


cops and dea dont give a fuck about someone with a personal stash. no judge is gonna give out a warrant for someone with a personal stash lol



Call the cops and DEA and tell them about your personal stash. Come back and tell us if they cared or not


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723409 -

I tell my friends about my stash, usually becuase I intend to share some of it with them in the future

I have 0 worries that they would ever inform the authorities. I trust them absolutely.

I would not be friends with them otherwise.

Besides that, the vast majority of my close friends either do drugs, sell/have sold drugs or have stashes of their own. They hate the police and snitching would go against everything they beleive in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723412 -

Bassfreak said:
murder is a way more serious crime than possessing drugs lol


cops and dea dont give a fuck about someone with a personal stash. no judge is gonna give out a warrant for someone with a personal stash lol



50 hits of LSD is NOT considered a personal stash, that is a possession and intent to distribute charge, that is a very serious crime with potential years in prison depending what state he lives in, and yes they will a give warrant for that amount of drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723420 -

Patlal said:
Bassfreak said:
murder is a way more serious crime than possessing drugs lol


cops and dea dont give a fuck about someone with a personal stash. no judge is gonna give out a warrant for someone with a personal stash lol



Call the cops and DEA and tell them about your personal stash. Come back and tell us if they cared or not




i dont have any dea or cop friends tho. otherwise i would, bc they wouldnt care


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723509 -

Bassfreak said:
Patlal said:
Bassfreak said:
murder is a way more serious crime than possessing drugs lol


cops and dea dont give a fuck about someone with a personal stash. no judge is gonna give out a warrant for someone with a personal stash lol



Call the cops and DEA and tell them about your personal stash. Come back and tell us if they cared or not




i dont have any dea or cop friends tho. otherwise i would, bc they wouldnt care



Luckily for you, they are super easy to reach. Dial 911


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Patlal]
    #19723519 -

you dial 911


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #19723547 -

Some of you people seem to treat the DEA and law enforcement as omniscient and omnipotent

That isn't the case... There are far more of us than there are of them, it is really quite simple to blend into the woodwork and stay incognito even while dealing potentially large amounts of drugs

It's all about using common sense and not being a dumbfuck/making idiotic decisions

Even 500 hits of LSD and 10 grams of pure MDMA could be easily concealed and sold swiftly in a festival setting. No one would even have to know your name

As for dealing with personal friends who know you, simply do not discuss the nature of your stash with them beyond the simplest description it's not hard to keep your mouth shut

Law enforcement can't prove anything against you unless they have solid evidence or an informant keeping records of your activity...which logically will not happen if you stay incognito


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friends bugging me about my stash [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19723708 -

Bassfreak said:
you dial 911



Ok, what's your address and what specifically do you have in your stash?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There's BUGS EVERYWHERE (yes I'm high, but still, THE BUGS!)
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,059 29 03/26/03 06:33 PM
by Jordo
* Losing friends sucks...
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,880 22 03/16/03 11:43 AM
by Killjoy
* My Little Stash Of Glass........
( 1 2 3 all )
kindkesey 7,527 46 05/18/04 12:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Cat and the Stash........ kindkesey 931 15 04/19/04 07:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Too many friends. rockytop83 1,590 11 04/01/04 12:42 AM
by Dankman
* disliking a friend dawn of a new day 1,270 8 09/16/03 03:56 PM
by BenFungTorez
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* stashing weed in your car...
( 1 2 all )
subterranean 4,434 33 09/28/04 11:02 PM
by Snape

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,529 topic views. 2 members, 73 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.