Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: Regarding Aegis and fUNk.
    #197224 - 03/08/98 01:39 PM (26 years, 27 days ago)

Well said, though I'll steer clear of commenting on Aegis or Funk personally since I do my best to avoid the most contentious posts and am not up to date on the details of their conflict.

But I have to agree, rights to free speech aside, some of the posts on this board are incredibly demoralizing. I realize many of the posters are in their teens (which isn't meant as a knock against teens), but the amount of ignorance, pettiness, and unfettered rage is truly mindblowing. Hey, if this board were called the Brewery, then this behavior would be more understandable, but can so many have learned so little from our magnificent friend the mushroom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#197226 - 03/08/98 03:07 PM (26 years, 27 days ago)

Please use this board for suggestions about The Shroomery, not other users. Thank you! :)

Anonymous

#197227 - 03/08/98 04:44 PM (26 years, 27 days ago)

One or two little bacteria should not be enough to infect a strong median. An unnourished entity will succumb and be devoured. There is no need to run. You got no where to run to baby, you got no where to hide. Our world is flat. The faster you run the sooner you fall off. To come full circle means you have only back tracked.
Here we find ourselves, where we put ourselves. A rug will remain dirty until it is hung up and beaten. Were our planet not a rug and we not the dirt who mucks her up. Were the Shroomy not a playground and we not its childern. Would earth and Shroomy be our home and we their protector, their student and their mentor.
So I say, bade not our strength to wander to foreign glade of yander page. It is here where we all should stay.

Anonymous

#197228 - 03/09/98 07:17 PM (26 years, 26 days ago)

Well I havent been on this board for about 5 days now so I missed any thing aeigis said about me so how the hell was there any conflict? The last thing I ever remember posting to him went somthing like this:

"And aegies that was pretty funny now that I know it was just a joke. I thought you were trying to insult me at first. If you were then bla bla blah peace.."

Now I dont know how that could have offended anybody and I dont even know if he did get offended cuase today is the first time Ive been on this board since that post.

Also I dont get what your sayin Hermit "fUNk, I disagree with your humor...but not your heritage. I look forward to seeing your future posts in a board not tainted with racism and hate" What humor?!? What are you talkin about? What jokes have I ever made on this board? and racial slurs? the only thing about race I ever remember posting in defence to Aegeis posting something about "Crackery Homeboy in da hood" went somthing like this:

Do you think all black people had to grow up in that invironment? Do you think black people arent succeding in this world inspite (donno if thats the right word) of are dissadvantages? Or do you fear the strength that we have displayed through out history and even today? Things are changing alot so you better get your shit together before you end up tryin to make a genetic disease for the arian nation or put a new drung into the projects for the CIA.

If aegeis was a skinhead or somthin I guess I could have triggered off a race war otherwise I donno.. Please update me on what went on, the posts have been deleted and I donno what was even said for the past 5 days.

And hermit if you can find some of my "Barn yard humor" copy and past it here so I can see what your talking about. I know I was a bit vulgar in my earlier posts but I didnt think you guys would take it that way. Im used to cussing and callin people punk ass bitches cuase thats how it is with teens were I live. I didnt realize you guys would take it like that. I wasnt thinking.

Anonymous

#197229 - 03/09/98 07:31 PM (26 years, 26 days ago)

OOOH hahaha I getit.. "barn yard humor" so you still think I posted the beastiality stuff. Or do you say that cuase barn yard humor seemed funny to me? So if I laffed at the sight of some one gettin pied in the face does that give me "pie-in-the-face humor" ?
heres one.. Your girl is so skinny her nipples touch! Who ever laffed at that has "Your-girls-so-skinny-humor". if thats what you ment, humor is humor buddy I dont think it can be classified.

If you think I was the one who posted the "barn yard humor" than.. Hmmm. fergetit, wadevea.... peace

fUNkAdOShUs

Anonymous

#197230 - 03/09/98 07:56 PM (26 years, 26 days ago)

And SILocinDaZeD, that was beatifull! That what Ive been tryin to say. Dont run from the problem or bash on it outa fear or disgust cuase theres always gonna be bacteria and we can either get infected or effect it.

Anonymous

#197231 - 03/10/98 06:58 AM (26 years, 26 days ago)

fUNk: NO, i didn't think the YOU posted all the "barn-yard" jokes/posts. I assumed, from your posts that you did post at least (1) as a joke....and that you found them funny and acceptable. If youd did not post any, that's kool. If you find them funny, that's kool too. I disagree with doing it as well as the humor; but I would not dare to stop you from doing either--providing the animals belonged to you, of course. Got it?
I have no animosity toward you. You said you didn't post'em all and i'll take your word for it.
My problem is...that i find personal attacks quite vulgar and disruptive in the problemm solving that the Suggestion Board offers. To call you a Crack addict and say that you lived in the Hood or make similar statments about your race IS WRONG. It is wrong for me, it is wrong for you, and it is them. Comments like that are made from hate and rage...not from a genuine desire to solve a problem or at least understand someone.
I try to temper my suggestion posts with a certain amount of logic, not sticks and stones. I've stood idle while hate-comments were made in the past. I don't any more. It is usually fear that keeps people silent..as it is fear that makes them said in the first place.

peace back achya,
hermit.

Anonymous

#197232 - 03/10/98 02:28 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

Honestly Hermit I dont mean to start another argument here but were and when did I ever post atleast (1) "barn-yard" joke? Copy and paste it here so I can understand your logic herm. I remember useing one that had somethin todo wit doing parrots that some one else made as an example but I never made any beastiality joke myself. I just thought some of them were funny.

"My problem is...that i find personal attacks quite vulgar and disruptive in the problemm solving that the Suggestion Board offers."

Were did I make any PERSONAL attacks? I remember addressing any and every one who were disgusted and couldnt handle a simple situation a punk ass bitch but that wasnt a personal attack. It was a harsh suggestion that I thought every one can handle. Im not one to beat around the bush cuase Im no great pretenda so my words are strait foward and sometimes harsh. Im used to talking like that cuase thats how it is with teens. I didnt think it could OFFEND any one at the shroomery but what was I thinking. Not every ones real. Most of my vulgarity though was in deffence to personal attacks toward me and even then my words werent pointed at a paticular pesron but towards any body who thought that way. I also remember calling you a hippocrite but look at this:

"I disagree with doing it as well as the humor; but I would not dare to stop you from doing either--providing the animals belonged to you, of course. Got it?"

HAHAHAH was that a veiled insult? well it was pretty funny but I remember you posting something earlier like:

(Feel free to demonstrate your intellect by attacking ME personally.)

So I rightfully call you a hippocrite. You seemed to be cuaght up in the class game so I wont insult your intelligence by mentioning anything about your 'bath-room fantasies' <--(classy veiled insult)

anypooh... . . . . :
PAAAYCE!

Once again, dA MIGHTY fUNk!, kikn sum fUNki l0dGIk wida geddoe smerk on him facem.

(PS. Theres a live tranzmission of some bomb ass tribal being mixed live at www.dream-escape.org chekitout if your into that stuff.)

Anonymous

#197233 - 03/10/98 05:27 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

funkyfunkyfunky...ohhh you poor thing you.
You take things to personaly. I could be wrong but I do believe Hermit was refering to someone OTHER than you as the one that was posting personal attacks. The aforementioned personal attacks could posibibly have pointed towards you. They were posted several days ago, I don't know if they are still there, though. Hermit is in no way tilting the table up on you so that all the crap slides your way. You just seem to be leaning on the table and pulling things to you that are not ment by others, i.e. Hermit, to be directed at you in a negative way.
And this might be wrong also but...
fUNk's barn-yard humor was not necessarly ment that you like that type of humor but that you fought to defend the right to post that type of humor. Therefore it is dubbed funk humor for the sole purpose of easy assoiaction.
"I disagree with doing it as well as the humor; but I would not dare to stop you from doing either--providing the animals belonged to you, of course. Got it?"
This seems to be nothing more than his way of saying "to each their own". It is an open ended statement. he is not saying you do, don't, would, wouldn't, etc..
just that we are all different and his ideals are not better than anyone elses ideals.
Ok so enough of playing middle man for the moment.

p.s. sorry Night Child. Maybe we need a forum called ...The MAT...or...Outside.... Because we all need to vent our 2c now and again. Only here at the Shroomery can we find a plethora of intellect to offer the insight of wisdom. A wisdom unfindable outside of a gathering of this type.
Sorry again:)
SILocinDaZeD

Anonymous

#197234 - 03/10/98 06:01 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

SILocinDaZeD,
I wish i were as eloquent at describing what i am trying to say as you are.

hermit %)

Anonymous

#197235 - 03/10/98 07:39 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

boy do I feel like an asshole. sorry herm. sorry every one for my ignorant arrogance. peace, luv, and hey its a full moon out tommorow!

Anonymous

#197236 - 03/10/98 08:30 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

"the fUNk is back in the GrOOvE... (p)
H%)

Anonymous

#197237 - 03/10/98 08:35 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

Just want to compliment Psilocindazed on his extremely articulate, intelligent, well-written additions to this thread.
plus, the earliest one practically tripped me out just reading it. :) weird stuff, cool.
my compliments to the chef

Anonymous

#197238 - 03/30/98 10:01 AM (26 years, 5 days ago)

I don't mean to sound racist, but I thought only white people used psychedelics? Maybe I'm just wierd. This was my little bit of ill placed humor. I had to do it so please excuse me. giggle:~) K

Anonymous

#197239 - 04/01/98 12:36 PM (26 years, 3 days ago)

HOw long can you guys keep going about this shit?!? Give it up already! There're better uses for the server space than this...

Anonymous

#197240 - 04/01/98 07:24 PM (26 years, 3 days ago)

I couldn't agree more, Herben.

Anonymous

#197241 - 04/13/98 05:20 PM (25 years, 11 months ago)

Ya fuk you all!!!! hehe LoL PEACE!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies