Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rolling and Adderal
    #19657080 -

I started taking Adderal this semester in 30mg doses approximately 3-4 times a week tops. I'm planning to roll with some friends friday but I've heard theories (no real scientific data behind them) that there's a sort of cross tolerance between these two substances. IE, if your tolerance for adderal is high, you won't be able to roll.

I did adderal this morning but I'm going to take a two day break until friday night before I do M.

Should I be concerned? Do you think it would be best to take at least a week break from Addy before I roll? Have you noticed any cross tolerance? Are any daily Adderal users here able to roll?

Apparently it's impossible to feel the effects of MDMA if you're on an SSRI since anti-depressants blocks the reuptake of serotonin. I know adderal isn't an SSRI but it also blocks the reuptake of something, dopamine I believe? They're also both amphetamines so cross-tolerance makes some sense, though I'm pretty sure MDMA operates through a totally different reaction cascade than Addy.

Anyway, yeah, thanks for the intel and please do share any first hand experiences you may have. :smile:


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Edited by sincerelylexo (03/05/14 11:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19657093 -

Be prepared for a comedown from hell


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: Shroomism]
    #19657106 -

Shroomism said:
Be prepared for a comedown from hell



I won't be mixing. Hell, there's nothing I love more than the pure, unadulterated MDMA experience.

I'm just wondering if the tolerance I have built up to adderal over these past two months will effect my roll.


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Edited by sincerelylexo (03/05/14 11:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19657122 -

I used to know a guy who would do thizz and molly do much he could pop like 10 and still not get high . But if he added even 10 mg of aderol with it then hes instantly rolling balls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19657155 -

Ah, I didn't fully read your OP.

Well I've heard many conflicting things. However from experience and what I have heard from others I do believe to an extent they do have a cross-tolerance, adderal is an amphetamine after all. I would be inclined to say yes it is likely there may be a diminished effect of the MDMA if you have adderal tolerance in your system though to what extent is the question.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: Shroomism]
    #19657160 -

Yeah, pretty sure there will be cross tolerance.

I would probably just start racking up lines of addy infused mdma.

That way you know you'll win.:fuckyeahdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #19657176 -

If what you have is pure MDMA, then I doubt taking adderall two days prior would diminish the experience. If you take 100 mgs or more of MDMA you will definitely roll hard.


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: 11nova]
    #19657212 -

One of my good friends has been on Adderall since elementary and he takes the same amount of MDMA as me and rolls hard.

I'm sure there is some slight tolerance but you won't notice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: aura8]
    #19657309 -

Rhizohunter said:
Yeah, pretty sure there will be cross tolerance.

I would probably just start racking up lines of addy infused mdma.

That way you know you'll win.:fuckyeahdance:



aura8 said:
I used to know a guy who would do thizz and molly do much he could pop like 10 and still not get high . But if he added even 10 mg of aderol with it then hes instantly rolling balls




Hmmm.

I don't really understand how mixing MDMA with adderal would solve the cross-tolerance issue.

I thought cross tolerance meant that if Addy's effects are weakened due to high tolerance, the effects of MDMA will be equally reduced.

My tolerance for adderal is certainly high. During the first two to three weeks of usage, it made me feel very euphoric, outgoing, and confident. The effects have certainly diminished but I can still do an insane amount of studying on it without much effort so I can't complain.

---

Hopefully a two day break will be sufficient. :frown:


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19657442 -

i personally like the combo, but more molly than addy.  The adderall potenates the molly, but also the cardiovascular effects are more pronounced so take small doses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #19657493 -

Galvie_Flu said:
i personally like the combo, but more molly than addy.  The adderall potenates the molly, but also the cardiovascular effects are more pronounced so take small doses.



How long have you been taking adderal for?

Have you rolled before you started taking adderal? Was the experience different than it is now?


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19657525 -

sincerelylexo said:
Shroomism said:
Be prepared for a comedown from hell



I won't be mixing. Hell, there's nothing I love more than the pure, unadulterated MDMA experience.

I'm just wondering if the tolerance I have built up to adderal over these past two months will effect my roll.



Adderall is amphetamine and MDMA is a methamphetamine derivative. They act on many of the same pathways and a tolerance for one will likely mean reduced effects for the other.


--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19658003 -

Fuck me, I don't know what to do.

After googling this shit extensively, I'm still at square one. Some people claimed they roll hard whether their tolerance to adderal is high or low, others said that even a few months of adderal use diminished their rolls.

Gah, this dilemma sucks.

I think I'll risk it. Would be such a shitty feeling if it doesn't hit though. :frown:

And I know it's good M because this is the same stuff I did at a NYE party (haven't rolled since NYE :laugh:) and I rolled harddddd on it.


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19658055 -

sincerelylexo said:
Galvie_Flu said:
i personally like the combo, but more molly than addy.  The adderall potenates the molly, but also the cardiovascular effects are more pronounced so take small doses.



How long have you been taking adderal for?

Have you rolled before you started taking adderal? Was the experience different than it is now?



taking adderall for a few months when i was 16, then again at 26, now i've been on amphs for 3 years, non-stop.  Going between dex er and addy xr.  currently on dextro er.  But it goes better with adderall, just watch the cardio and hydration. 

I never rolled before i started taking adderall.  IDK if the experience is different, if anything i'm more sensitive to MDMA and I take it easy for my heart.  Pills, purity, tolerance all make the experience subjective to describe.  I can do like 20mg and its like a pill can last me a day if I do that, or even just 1/2, when mixing it with adderall and bored.

You should calibrate your dosage by taking diferent ratios of them to see what you like best.

Interesting note that adderall was originally named Obestrol, and had dextro/methamp mix.

Also, I've thought while doing it, am i suppose to study or just smoke pot and listen to music, there is that duality to it, oh and the adderall may contribute to anxiety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: fiddle]
    #19658057 -

fiddle said:
sincerelylexo said:
Shroomism said:
Be prepared for a comedown from hell



I won't be mixing. Hell, there's nothing I love more than the pure, unadulterated MDMA experience.

I'm just wondering if the tolerance I have built up to adderal over these past two months will effect my roll.



Adderall is amphetamine and MDMA is a methamphetamine derivative. They act on many of the same pathways and a tolerance for one will likely mean reduced effects for the other.



Probably not. MDMA and amphetamine target pretty different set of neurons. Taking them together is going to be more stressful on your body.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19667216 -

Well... It sucked.

The effects were noticeable but very mild. The body high was pretty much non existent. :frown:

btI consumed two capsules (this normally is enough to make me roll balls) but I had emptied one of the capsule's contents to see what the M looked like. I ended up consuming the pure powder and one intact capsule. Could this have been the reason? Maybe the loose powder was absorbed faster and since you need a certain amount of M to trigger the serotonin cascade, and was used up by the time the capsule opened? Is this possible?

Or is the adderal to blame


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling and Adderal [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #19667506 -

you double dropped.  I've done that once and regretted it, because it was too much too fast, then the rest just feels dirty.  IDK whats floating around, but last time i got caps they turned orange goop.  Not sure if that was even the real deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to flush adderal out of system? mnbv 47,003 17 05/01/06 10:55 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Adderall (Amphetamine) & Racing Heart soma_victim 5,162 10 06/17/05 04:15 PM
by prefloppro
* Who the hell rolls .2 gram joints?
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 5,689 21 12/01/05 06:48 PM
by TheCheat
* Rolling Stone Pickard Article
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theocean06 50,719 78 03/03/13 10:54 AM
by Learyfan
* When you roll... VoidOfsPg 863 13 02/10/06 11:18 AM
by Krishna
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 07:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 04:07 PM
by mikeytwice
* my roll last night
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,608 27 02/21/05 05:00 AM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,516 topic views. 7 members, 204 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.