Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Was neanderthal a red eyed, fur covered gorilla like carnivore that fed on humans? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #19627269 -

ToiletDuk said:
Well, yeah, a bit in many ways. Most of us aren't covered in thick fur like most of our distant cousins are, though.



I shave my back on a daily basis


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was neanderthal a red eyed, fur covered gorilla like carnivore that fed on humans? [Re: Le_Canard] * 1
    #19627275 -

And hence the term "the naked ape"


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was neanderthal a red eyed, fur covered gorilla like carnivore that fed on humans? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #19627281 -

Patlal said:
ToiletDuk said:
Well, yeah, a bit in many ways. Most of us aren't covered in thick fur like most of our distant cousins are, though.



I shave my back on a daily basis



I call bullshit. Not that you aren't hairy and possibly less evolved. Just, how does one shave their own back?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was neanderthal a red eyed, fur covered gorilla like carnivore that fed on humans? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #19627304 -

ToiletDuk said:
Well, yeah, a bit in many ways. Most of us aren't covered in thick fur like most of our distant cousins are, though.



See, Robin Williams


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was neanderthal a red eyed, fur covered gorilla like carnivore that fed on humans? [Re: koods]
    #19627308 -

koods said:
Patlal said:
ToiletDuk said:
Well, yeah, a bit in many ways. Most of us aren't covered in thick fur like most of our distant cousins are, though.



I shave my back on a daily basis



I call bullshit. Not that you aren't hairy and possibly less evolved. Just, how does one shave their own back?



How did you not see the obvious sarcasm. Its all over my post. Open your eyes man!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was neanderthal a red eyed, fur covered gorilla like carnivore that fed on humans? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #19627364 -

Patlal said:
koods said:
Patlal said:
ToiletDuk said:
Well, yeah, a bit in many ways. Most of us aren't covered in thick fur like most of our distant cousins are, though.



I shave my back on a daily basis



I call bullshit. Not that you aren't hairy and possibly less evolved. Just, how does one shave their own back?



How did you not see the obvious sarcasm. Its all over my post. Open your eyes man!



Don't try to out sarcasm me.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Red Panda felix 1,080 11 01/04/09 07:01 PM
by danlennon3
* wearing fur?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,075 36 09/07/04 05:27 PM
by d33p
* Grateful Dead covering The Beatles (mp3s)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 7,731 64 09/15/04 01:30 PM
by Learyfan
* Grateful Dead covers
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 7,988 74 02/22/21 05:41 PM
by QM33
* Gorilla Glue SUCKS!!! Solidcell 3,510 8 02/28/06 05:16 PM
by Prisoner#1
* koko the gorilla likes the boobies Vvellum 697 5 02/23/05 12:56 PM
by niteowl
* Undercover fur farm video Cepheus 456 4 03/01/07 07:30 PM
by Viveka
* Panama Red Hooty 771 0 06/30/04 11:01 PM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,230 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.