Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I don't answer my door for unexpected knockin' knockers [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #19599994 -

Ellis Dee said:
That's how I ended up wasting a burglar about 12 years ago. I heard a loud pounding on the door and ignored it as I was sleeping, I was working third shift and slept in the day. A few minutes later I hear someone in my house. I jumped up and grabbed my remington 12 guage that was under my bed. I slowly moved towards my door, just then it opened and I was face to face with an intruder and I fired, I shot him right in the chest. It was really just a kid, a 17 year old kid. The blood and everything was everywhere and I leaped over the gore and ran down stairs and called 911. I gave statemnts for about 3 hours about it. A week later I was cleared of all charges being an innocent man in fear of his life, protecting himself, it was a clear cut case of self defense. The kid had a long juvinile record and was already known to the local cops. It was a horrific scene, I've never seen so much blood and it was everywhere. The blood did a lot of property damage, over 2,000 worth. Apparently its common for burglars to knock on the door to make sure no one's home when they break in.



Thats wild


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't answer my door for unexpected knockin' knockers [Re: Sheekle]
    #19600034 -

I can't begin to describe it properly. It feels like the whole thing happened in slow motion, and the ear ringing, when the shotgun went off indoors, deafening. The kid actually took a few steps away before collapsing from the blood loss. It was the blood loss that he actually died from. There was just so much blood. I was still finding specks of it months later.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nevermore im_on_a_boat 579 11 04/23/08 08:25 PM
by im_on_a_boat
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* Unexpected heroin withdrawl
( 1 2 3 all )
amnesiaseizure 7,040 40 01/30/03 09:33 AM
by Papaver
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 05:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Test-Please don't open Le_Canard 1,297 7 05/23/03 08:42 AM
by twistedweather
* Lou Reed
( 1 2 all )
ODhaze 3,263 24 05/23/03 07:02 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,917 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.