Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015?
    #19533531 -

Let's face it, I'm more of a sports/adventure type of person, and my DREAM vacation would either be in Cape Town or the Great Reef Barrier, but unfortunately all my lame my friends are too poor to travel that far.

Europe and Hawaii is the farthest anybody's willing to go. We've decided Europe, but have a problem selecting the country.

Initially my friends were saying Italy and Spain in the summertime. Then I remembered that almost nothing is open in Italy in the summertime, I'd imagine Spain is somewhat similar too.

I think that a ski trip in Switzerland seems much more fun, plus I also really want to go on a fondue train in the Alps too.

I also want to go to the UK since one of my friends I met while traveling is there, and he's suuuuuper hot. And I want to go to a gay leather bar with him, as well as an oi punk show in London.

Thoughts? Where to? And why do you recommend this country?

Edited by Crystal G (02/07/14 12:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533542 -

Spain. Sweden.

Either would be a great choice but I'd go to spain if I had to chose one.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19533556 -

How about the netherlands?


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Legend]
    #19533569 -

which european country should you go to? hmmmm I'd say mexico, yeah, definitely mexico


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533581 -

.,


--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.


God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

Edited by drkkenny (02/11/14 12:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Legend]
    #19533585 -

Legend said:
How about the netherlands?



I would like to go there, but unfortunately the person that I'm going to be going with does not do drugs. Doesn't even drink or smoke weed, really.


Enjoywho: Already been to Sweden, but why do you think that Spain should be the #1 destination?

I forgot to add, if you're going to recommend a country, perhaps you should elaborate and say WHY, like what's so good about this country that I should make it my top priority?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533593 -

Crystal G said:
Let's face it, I'm more of a sports/adventure type of person, and my DREAM vacation would either be in Cape Town or the Great Reef Barrier, but unfortunately all my lame my friends are too poor to travel that far.

Europe and Hawaii is the farthest anybody's willing to go. We've decided Europe, but have a problem selecting the country.

Initially my friends were saying Italy and Spain in the summertime. Then I remembered that almost nothing is open in Italy in the summertime, I'd imagine Spain is somewhat similar too.

I think that a ski trip in Switzerland seems much more fun, plus I also really want to go on a fondue train in the Alps too.

I also want to go to the UK since one of my friends I met while traveling is there, and he's suuuuuper hot. And I want to go to a gay leather bar with him, as well as an oi punk show in London.

Thoughts? Where to? And why do you recommend this country?



Germany, Sweden, Russia,


I think Cambodia is them the most logical choice


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: drkkenny]
    #19533594 -

drkkenny said:
Well I just received a message from my wife informing me of her plans for Europe..My wife & I haven't been to Europe in over three years, but a maid just recently traveled there & met my former gym teacher. She actually was a doctor before she decided to pursue a career as gym teacher. She said it made her feel as if she went to the stars, something that a career as a doctor just wasnt doing for her. She wanted more out of it but never got it, and she was constantly disappointed by her high expectations for being a doctor to give her enjoyment when it really never did. It was always what got her down the most how it couldn't have turned out slightly better.

I know someone that is meeting a friend from Europe. He sent me a telegram from there & he was just arriving back in America at the time. He sent it a week before he got on the plane so we'd be ready. His brother used to dance alot. I remember he danced in the middle of this party & everyone stared at him seemingly mesmerized in his graceful movements.

I know that by next month my friend shall be departing from France to go on a ship to Cuba. He is addicted to travel & can't stay in the same country for long. He's moved his entire life, so its like once he gets adjusted to a place he finds he has to adapt almost immediately because of this constant urge to move predominating everything else.

He used to live with my friend, but he used to prevent him from going on vacation by reminding him that he had to introduce an exam on the history of Spain. He developed a knack for charming things, and he enjoyed discovering those charming fancies of the intellect we all relish in. He stayed w people that traveled so he would also find himself more bent on discovering a release to travel, and he'd' contact all his friends asking if they knew where they could go next. There was the possibility that they could travel North for the Winter, or possibly call a friend & ask if they wanted to go to Boston & open a tea shop, but they also had a friend that just caught a plane to Ohio.



I truly do hope you decide to write a book one of these days.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #19533597 -

Dr.Dankhead said:
Crystal G said:
Let's face it, I'm more of a sports/adventure type of person, and my DREAM vacation would either be in Cape Town or the Great Reef Barrier, but unfortunately all my lame my friends are too poor to travel that far.

Europe and Hawaii is the farthest anybody's willing to go. We've decided Europe, but have a problem selecting the country.

Initially my friends were saying Italy and Spain in the summertime. Then I remembered that almost nothing is open in Italy in the summertime, I'd imagine Spain is somewhat similar too.

I think that a ski trip in Switzerland seems much more fun, plus I also really want to go on a fondue train in the Alps too.

I also want to go to the UK since one of my friends I met while traveling is there, and he's suuuuuper hot. And I want to go to a gay leather bar with him, as well as an oi punk show in London.

Thoughts? Where to? And why do you recommend this country?



Germany, Sweden, Russia,


I think Cambodia is them the most logical choice



I've already been to Germany and Sweden. Why the fuck would I want to go to Russia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #19533602 -

Belarus. It could be your last chance to experience real fascism without traveling too far.

Why are you traveling anywhere if you think Germany, Russia and Sweden are the same place?


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533605 -

Crystal G said:
Dr.Dankhead said:
Crystal G said:
Let's face it, I'm more of a sports/adventure type of person, and my DREAM vacation would either be in Cape Town or the Great Reef Barrier, but unfortunately all my lame my friends are too poor to travel that far.

Europe and Hawaii is the farthest anybody's willing to go. We've decided Europe, but have a problem selecting the country.

Initially my friends were saying Italy and Spain in the summertime. Then I remembered that almost nothing is open in Italy in the summertime, I'd imagine Spain is somewhat similar too.

I think that a ski trip in Switzerland seems much more fun, plus I also really want to go on a fondue train in the Alps too.

I also want to go to the UK since one of my friends I met while traveling is there, and he's suuuuuper hot. And I want to go to a gay leather bar with him, as well as an oi punk show in London.

Thoughts? Where to? And why do you recommend this country?



Germany, Sweden, Russia,


I think Cambodia is them the most logical choice



I've already been to Germany and Sweden. Why the fuck would I want to go to Russia?



Seems like a lovely place to me


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533611 -

I know a friend that just got back from the Netherlands. We met last week, where a week before he met my friend. We ended up making alot of the same friends, and we noticed that one might return from a park with a girlfriend but she'll get in a new car & drive away. She had a connection to someone for some dope, but he didn't want his gf to know he was sneaking behind her back doing dope. She wanted to get him off the stuff but he was hooked. He knew a man that recently called him about his son moving to Boston without telling anyone, and he thought that was just like him for a week before he did the same thing & was absent for weeks. The maid reported that he wasn't present on this occasion, and that he traveled to his friends to find a car. He was driving out to pick up a few mates to go to a party. They just opened a party around, and it was one of the best news we heard all day.

I met him at a time where I had nothing to fill the emptiness of how I felt after my wife left me. She packed all her things & moved out to share an apartment with an old friend of hers. I later discovered that she caught a plane thinking I wouldn't find out & went on a long vacation to Cuba.


--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.


God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #19533613 -

EllisDSox said:
Why are you traveling anywhere if you think Germany, Russia and Sweden are the same place?



When the fuck did I say that? I said I've ALREADY BEEN to Germany and Sweden. And then asked a completely separate question: Why the fuck would I want to go to Russia? Too expensive, terrible government, and all the dudes are butt-fucking ugly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533614 -

Crystal G said:
Dr.Dankhead said:
Crystal G said:
Let's face it, I'm more of a sports/adventure type of person, and my DREAM vacation would either be in Cape Town or the Great Reef Barrier, but unfortunately all my lame my friends are too poor to travel that far.

Europe and Hawaii is the farthest anybody's willing to go. We've decided Europe, but have a problem selecting the country.

Initially my friends were saying Italy and Spain in the summertime. Then I remembered that almost nothing is open in Italy in the summertime, I'd imagine Spain is somewhat similar too.

I think that a ski trip in Switzerland seems much more fun, plus I also really want to go on a fondue train in the Alps too.

I also want to go to the UK since one of my friends I met while traveling is there, and he's suuuuuper hot. And I want to go to a gay leather bar with him, as well as an oi punk show in London.

Thoughts? Where to? And why do you recommend this country?



Germany, Sweden, Russia,


I think Cambodia is them the most logical choice



I've already been to Germany and Sweden. Why the fuck would I want to go to Russia?



Once you go... You'll know;)

..maybe... Naw fuck it, Why Europe.. Australia and new Zealand's where it's at.

I'd visit Germany again.. I miss uncle Adolf and his goofy hair.


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19533617 -

Crystal G said:
EllisDSox said:
Why are you traveling anywhere if you think Germany, Russia and Sweden are the same place?



When the fuck did I say that? I said I've ALREADY BEEN to Germany and Sweden. And then asked a completely separate question: Why the fuck would I want to go to Russia? Too expensive, terrible government, and all the dudes are butt-fucking ugly.



There's no need for nasty language in here, my dearest friend. I thought he just suggested that you go to Russia and you cited prior visits to Germany and Sweden for not doing so. He listed all three, obviously.

May the clear light shine in your heart forever.

Seriously, go to Belarus. The cost of living is preposterously low, it has some of the most unspoiled nature left in Europe and it's not THAT fascist.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #19533627 -

I want to travel to thailand to see this beach from the movie "The beach" with leonardo Di caprio. It was a movie I watched growing up so it hits the home feeling. Like this should be my home.

Ko phi phi beach

It's so secluded I love it. You should think about going there one day. And watching the movie as well.


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Endure]
    #19533643 -

I thought they caused horrendous, irredeemable destruction filming that and fucked up most of the locations?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beach_%28film%29#Controversy


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #19533650 -

EllisDSox said:
I thought they caused horrendous, irredeemable destruction filming that and fucked up most of the locations?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beach_%28film%29#Controversy



I thought all of it was fixed?

Also I've seen updated photos it looks beautiful. The same if not better


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Endure]
    #19533661 -

Endure said:
EllisDSox said:
I thought they caused horrendous, irredeemable destruction filming that and fucked up most of the locations?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beach_%28film%29#Controversy



I thought all of it was fixed?

Also I've seen updated photos it looks beautiful. The same if not better



it's not set in stone if that's what had happened. I don't see them bulldozing just to add palm trees. Even if they did it sounds more beautiful.

Apparently a tsunami according to your link hit the beach and restored it back to its normal conditions


Here is another link to what your talking about
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koh_Phi_Phi


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Edited by Endure (02/07/14 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What European Country Should I Plan A Trip to in 2015? [Re: Endure]
    #19533664 -

You can't really flatten land then just fix it. Even if the right measures are put in place, it usually takes hundreds of years at the least to really restore somewhere that's been bulldozed.

Obviously the fact that 20th Century Fox are wankers shouldn't stop you going there, though.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Summertime
( 1 2 all )
Adom 1,867 22 05/31/05 06:26 PM
by Adom
* | Plan | Plant | Planet |
( 1 2 3 all )
EffedS 5,131 48 10/03/03 11:32 AM
by cybrbeast
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Amsterdam trip question ksnio 3,269 19 01/06/04 12:00 PM
by cybrbeast
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,333 43 03/02/03 08:59 AM
by c0ma
* Ordering Pizza in 2015
( 1 2 3 all )
Led Zeppelin 4,987 50 07/25/12 05:34 PM
by Led Zeppelin
* My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!! Psilocybeingzz 1,036 7 01/06/04 11:42 PM
by FrozenHappiness
* ok so im planning a gathering
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 3,388 60 04/08/04 08:12 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,080 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.