Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Juicing [Re: Endure]
    #19531585 -

Is there any harm in juicing a bunch of stuff in bulk and letting it sit in the fridge for a while and only drinking a little everyday?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: tito123]
    #19531598 -

Yeah, that's looked down on. David Wolfe says that the refrigerator kills about 30% of the enzymes, for one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: tito123]
    #19534565 -

tito123 said:
Is there any harm in juicing a bunch of stuff in bulk and letting it sit in the fridge for a while and only drinking a little everyday?



Drinking the juice while fresh is definitely ideal, but due to time constraints I've stored many juices out of convenience. It's at least far superior to pasteurized juices.

If you do this I highly recommend using mason jars with plastic lids and to leave as little air as possible in the jars. Also, add a small amount of fresh lemon or lime juice because the citric acid will help preserve the juices. When storing juice you want to get the jar filled to the brim, sealed air tight, and put in the fridge asap.

Vegetable juices will degrade and taste bad rather quickly, and those should definitely be consumed within 24hr's!

Fruit juices however, store much better. Apple juices store extremely well ime! I've drank jars of apple juice that were a good 5 days old, and to me AJ actually tastes even better after it's been stored a while.:shrug: Lime goes well with apples, so I can use quite a bit of it. I put the lime juice in the pitcher before the apple's are juiced so there isn't any time for it to oxidize.

The best plastic lids are the rigid PP5 regular mouth ones that you can buy from The Mad Season. All plastic wide mouth lids have a shitty seal and will leak. The regular metal lids do work great and all, it's just that they will rust over time.

Btw, Whole Foods sells an unpasteurized orange juice that's a bit cheaper than actually juicing oranges at home. It stays good for about a week, so that's a convenient option if you have a WH near you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: awakendone]
    #19535780 -

It's more fun to make your own orange juice though. So just make it


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #19550639 -

EdibleStereos said:
People are mentioning they claim the gold is a superconductor, which I believe is untrue. As room temp superconductors have not been discovered, and a room temp superconductor would be a massive technological discovery that would completely change the face of modern technology.



That's a misconception. David Hudson addreses it at 1:08:30 in the following video:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: s240779]
    #19550643 -

Da2ra said:
EdibleStereos said:
People are mentioning they claim the gold is a superconductor, which I believe is untrue. As room temp superconductors have not been discovered, and a room temp superconductor would be a massive technological discovery that would completely change the face of modern technology.



That's a misconception. David Hudson addreses it at 1:08:30 in the following video:





this is a goddam juicing page


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: Endure]
    #19550654 -

And something else came up in the discussion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: s240779]
    #19550706 -

Da2ra said:
And something else came up in the discussion.



:awedisgust:


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: Endure]
    #19574268 -

Today is day 1 of my juicing fast.  I have been considering it for awhile.  I ordered a pizza last night and ate one piece and said to myself "fuck it, it's time to start juicing".  I've felt like absolute shit lately - my stomach is always bloated.  I need to lose 100+ lbs anyway. (I know I'm really overweight).  I have lots of positive expectations for this, but I will continue even if I don't see results right away.  I just hope that I can restore energy and vitality to my being.  I will be combining the 6 20oz juices daily with 4liters of water, as per recommended for my weight.  If I start losing weight maybe I'll revisit this thread and give my #'s but honestly I'm embarrassed of how much I weigh at this point.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: atayia]
    #19577949 -

That's absolutely horrid and isn't realistic. 

Why not eat a 2000 diet if your that overweight. 2000 calories should help you. Going to the gym and doing light but aerobic or cardiovascular exercises will help a lot also.

Seriously if you just juice that's really unhealthy. Your going to lose sooo much muscle. I would just go to the gym and do light cardiovascular every other day or three days and then progress from there. Do light half or full body workouts twice a week and the test cardio. The elliptical isn't to bad to start off on if your really our of shape.

Just don't think your getting great results because what will happen is that your going to go in starvation mode. Which is fat storing mode and then your muscle will be used as energy and then when you do start eating you are probably going to gain all the weight or a great amount or even more back on.

But don't take my advice I don't know shit


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: atayia]
    #19578125 -

Endure said:
That's absolutely horrid and isn't realistic. 

Why not eat a 2000 diet if your that overweight. 2000 calories should help you. Going to the gym and doing light but aerobic or cardiovascular exercises will help a lot also.

Seriously if you just juice that's really unhealthy. Your going to lose sooo much muscle. I would just go to the gym and do light cardiovascular every other day or three days and then progress from there. Do light half or full body workouts twice a week and the test cardio. The elliptical isn't to bad to start off on if your really our of shape.

Just don't think your getting great results because what will happen is that your going to go in starvation mode. Which is fat storing mode and then your muscle will be used as energy and then when you do start eating you are probably going to gain all the weight or a great amount or even more back on.

But don't take my advice I don't know shit



This, you CANNOT be juicing unhealthy like that, man. You need an extremely strict and focused mind on working out, diet, sleep, repeat. You really need to know what you're doing before you start gear. I'd also lose the weight first before any juicing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #19579023 -

Well at the very least this helps get me in a regular habit of some reality in my life.  I am going to school but I deal with schizo-affective bipolar and it is hard to keep life straight sometimes.  I mean the best but everything ends up being a whirlwind.  I am hoping this helps slow down life as well as applies to my spirituality and getting in touch with nutrition again.  Even if I have to start making up a better diet surrounding the juice, at least it is a start.

My body craves glutens/sugars/aspartames all hours of the day and that is the diet I have been living on.  I gorge on food and binge eat and lately I have only been eating one meal a day, sometimes I only eat chocolate.  It's like totally insane and I have no idea what the fuckery is wrong with me, how I can consciously say I need to want to lose weight and then an hour later I remember what I said while mid devouring a fucking 1lb burger with a chocolate bar for dessert, and I have no willpower and will (even though I have remembered my conscious goal of weight loss) I will finish the meal and then beat myself up about it for the rest of the day.

So juicing.  I am hoping it helps bring positive light back into my light, which I feel has been depleted severely since I moved to this apartment two years ago.  I'm not sure if it's just a negative place (I feel negative energy, criticism and bad vibes here constantly) or if it's my illness but although the last year has helped me get back on track somewhat I still have leaps and bounds of improvement and habits to form.


--------------------

Edited by atayia (02/17/14 10:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Juicing [Re: atayia]
    #19580137 -

It sounds like you have a terrible unhealthy view of what will help you and what won't help you. i'm not sure if this is from some ass hole on YouTube saying 'all you need to do is juice' but let me cut to the point. It's a fad and is screwing you up mentally even more. I've fallen for dumb fad diets before.

But you will become depressed and frustrated with this diet.

It sounds like you need to see a therapist or a coach if you want to have some reinforcement for your weight loss goals. Let me make this clear, weight loss has everything to do with calories,  not the types of calories. The type of calories; That effects health and body performance in conjunction with calories,  but not fatloss. So go to a bodybuilding forum and read the sticky and ask around about macros and calorie maintenance and deficits.

There's no reason you can't enjoy your ice cream some nights at all. Just keep it in the calorie range and you will still lose steady weight. Your thinking to much about your diet though and that's unhealthy this shouldn't be a hassle but rather a fun thing, add some healthy and add some unhealthy for your pleasure meals. But chances are your not aware of what is healthy and unhealthy. Do research, cheese isn't unhealthy. It sounds like your on the ad to developing another disorder. I wouldn't be surprised if you had made yourself throw up once or twice from over eating.  If you feel like your overeating that much. Save the biggest meals for the end of your day just stay in calorie range. Add in juicing if you wish just get an idea of calories. Juicing is excellent for you but it's for health, not for fatloss. They don't go together but juicing can be used in conjunction for proper fatloss and health..


what your doing is the opposite of healthy for your brain especially. You should be eating 80-100 grams of fat a day in any caloric diet for your brain. In a males case. Anything under 1700 calories is extremely unhealthy and bodily organs will take some damage


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alternative medicine and depression
( 1 2 all )
OJK 4,671 27 09/08/05 05:06 PM
by dblaney
* Juice addiction Irradiated_Feces 1,147 11 10/07/05 01:29 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* cleanliness of lemon wedges that you get in your water
( 1 2 all )
bodynotdead 1,835 23 03/16/08 01:59 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor??????
( 1 2 all )
T0xic69 11,773 22 07/05/05 08:32 AM
by T0xic69
* Minimizing weight loss during juice fasting, and will the weight come back? freddurgan 1,175 6 08/10/07 09:52 PM
by browndustin
* . z_x_x_z 3,827 19 01/01/07 07:17 PM
by browndustin
* Alternative to cutting? StickyWater 2,089 17 10/11/07 08:43 AM
by MK Ultra
* Juicing *DELETED* Epigallo 845 7 03/04/07 10:33 PM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,442 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.