Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestara
addict

ketamine junk near death exprience
    #1950367 - 09/25/03 05:42 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This is a trip report of my friend. I liked it and decided to post here,so ...:

I remember this song it was playing again in this stinking place,where other than us seemed to wait to take
their figuration fees.I have called the bar before arriving there ,said 'wait we're coming',however,he/she didn't
wait as always:he/she was gone...

Two bottles of wine with heavy dinner and disgusting beer from the bar ,Hope the night never ends.

The being of a shrinking group is brought out into the open and then a short way left to the step swallowing them.

Things told next are not for taking the interests of anyone or direct them to these silly actions.

.....I remember myself throwing the pen at last(pen is used for shringe here)then a meaningless step started.
I was transformed into a different micro-organism and transported in another place and by creatures which are surely not belonging
our world.The excitement I had by expriencing the thing for the first time turned to a horror because my body's shape was not really
like a human but like a dense liquid.I haven't got arms and legs and face and hands anymore.The whole thing was happening with the high
speed of that unknown journey.I lost control.I never exprienced the way of being in other different ways that much though I had imagined
it many times in my life.
Then I saw myself lying somewhere jella shaped.I can't describe the place and creatures there but I know I was there.
I heard mechanic sounds and

'transportation completed'

'clasification process is about to start'

'living'

'the weight on its own planet:55kg,length:1.75m

'peacethfull'

'fan of john Lennon'

I said that's amazing they also know john Lennon.

'subjective belief'

'still alive'

'blood pressure decreasing'

'Maximum time he can spend in this planet:7 minute

'still alive'

'transportation is about to start'

As I heard these last words I cried 'noo,I don't wanna go back,my body may not stand the whole thing a second time,let me stay here,where am I?'
They told me that my organic structure isn't made for this kind of conditions and the countdown started 9 8 7 6 5 4 ..

A great buzz and I felt I was coming back but not as a whole.I looked at my hands and saw that my fingers were set wrong.Then I realized 'Fuck man I told
you not to send me back ,that was a mistake ,I told you,now I have to live on with that faulty body ..holy shit
I saw my legs coming back and that made me a litte bit happy I thought I could walk at least but even this feeling didn't last for a long time 'cause I
saw my legs were three times longer but thinner than normal.I was asking myself if I'm turning to a human again.Everything's turning normal again but with little falses.
There were no density but vision and I'm checking my sense of pain all the time.Pain.Isn't it the symbol of reality in our lifestyles?I didn't dare a long time
to move my body 'cause I've got the feeling of hurting or breaking them into small pieces.I was telling myself 'keep calm,keep calm!'
Next I felt crystal pieces in my mouth; these were probably my teeths.
I turned my head and saw m.b rabbit beside me looking at me ,I hold her and ask;' Where am I?'

Answer:bedroom

What u mean with bedroom; world?

Answer:yep,world.

be
just be.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: ketamine junk near death exprience [Re: stara]
    #1950497 - 09/25/03 08:37 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like H.P.lovecraft on a glue bender.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports