Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
What Happened!?? ego death? help
    #1579843 - 05/27/03 12:02 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

1pm- me and my friend eat an 8th of shrooms each...go off shrooming.....i feel hella good about everything..life...everything....it was all good my mood is at a fucking high

we go back to friends huose and some of our other sober friends were kicing it....passing blunts...some heads decide to smoke salvia 5x

i take 2 hits and hold them in...and dissapear under my jacket off in space....im feeling hella good

then shit starts to go bad.....i start feeling everyone is plttoing against me...all with evil thoughts and shit....everyone hates me and they never want to see me again

everyone just left because me and my friends were so fucked up off everything i geuss we got hella annoying..for some reason this left terrible vibes in my brain. right now its 9pm, and i still feel like people are all plotting against me...having evil thuoghts but then acting nice to me in real life....what the fuck......can someone just explain shit to me? is this ego death...will i wake up tmmorow and not give a fuck abuot any of it?

shit...hit up some advice...my brains kind of off track right now

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefatasaurus
pinger
Loc: Melbourne, Vic, AU
Re: What Happened!?? ego death? help [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1579886 - 05/27/03 12:16 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I have never smoke salvia before but i would say, like most other events on mushroom trips you wont rember much of it in the morning.

--------------------
"You can't make the scene, if you don't have the green"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1580263 - 05/27/03 02:35 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

heh relax - I don't like tripping around large groups of people, especially if they're sober and "just kickin it.." what a nightmare heh every movement seems "very deep" :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblemez
:sub:phonique

Loc: kingdom gone
    #1581889 - 05/27/03 05:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

naw, what you experienced wasnt ego death...atleast from the sounds of it. just some bad vibes, like you already said. just chill out, sometimes feelings from a trip can stay with you for a period of time after the trip.

--------------------
|you must be mistaken my darling - this is not the prelude to a kiss|

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: What Happened!?? ego death? help [Re: mez]
    #1581971 - 05/27/03 05:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, relax, have a smoke, chill with your buddy whos fucked too, just do something peaceful and relaxing. Start thinking about something else, like why the sky is blue, and you'll eventually forget about it. Unless you know why the sky is blue. If you do, ask yourself why the sky is blue now when it was purple millions of years ago, and why water was brown.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
Re: What Happened!?? ego death? help [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1583593 - 05/28/03 02:48 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

its good to think there was someone else tripping the same time i was yesterday. :laugh: 

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

Offlinetooky
ol' smokeyglazed eyes

Re: What Happened!?? ego death? help [Re: Shockey]
    #1584451 - 05/28/03 11:34 AM (14 years, 30 days ago)

I'd say that was paranoia. The first time I ever tripped I did it all wrong, lots of people that I didn't know very well, several other drugs, not really knowing what I was expecting, and I went through the same kind of feelings you're talking about. It took me a coupla days to get over it properly as it was pretty intense, and I'm still not sure I could handle tripping with some of those guys again (but that's probably because I think that).

Just chill, and look back on it as a learning experience. It just goes to show how powerful shrooms can be, and it teaches you to respect them! Remember set and setting :smile:

To be honest I just find it funny the way my mind was able to twist things that badly, I'd gotten to the point where I thought the whole party had been set up to fuck with my mind. Pretty funny when you think about it :laugh:

--------------------
--
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett, Jingo, 1997

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: What Happened!?? ego death? help [Re: Shockey]
    #1585929 - 05/28/03 07:37 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

All around the world 24 hours a day, tens of thousands of people are tripping. I love that thought  :smile:

I wonder what the global average is for the amount of people tripping at any given moment?

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: What Happened!?? ego death? help [Re: Rob_K]
    #1586406 - 05/28/03 10:20 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

I wonder what the global average is for the amount of people tripping at any given moment?

This sparked my interest. I searched around but I couldn't find anything. It's gotta be on the net somewhere!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports