Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKaspah_2k
Kazpot
Loc: West Coast of Scotland (U...
mad times/death lines
    #2141679 - 11/28/03 08:06 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

hey all,  :thumbup:

I was just wonderin what near death experiences any of you trippers have had? :crazy2:  here is one of mine as an example -

I remember i went picking up this field. now im used to finding lower than average strength of shrooms but this time, i was finding all sorts. this one type in perticular was unreal. i found about 300 of these shrooms and they were holding all the spores inside but usually the spores have left by the time i pick em.  :mushroom2:

so i boiled them up and made up my death juice. i usually have about 2 to 3 pints of this concoction but this time i couldnt even finish the first pint. then the room turned into a a plethora of weird shit.  :nut:

The floor turned to liquid and there were waves, the curtain was dancing. i tried to play the fighting game Soul Calibur 2 and it was almost impossible.  :eek:

now by this point i was having a good laugh but there was no way i was prepared for what was about to come.  :oogle:

the thing that fucked the trip to hell was when i put on a Korn DVD which had a live gig but had a bonus section which had all these CG videos of shit like bugs,infections,dirt,death and any other fucked up image you can think of. :devil:

Then time stopped. it was 5:30 for which felt like four hours and i had never felt anything so weird before. :wtf:

so i tried to lie down but i have alot of posters in my room and they were all warping and shit so i couldnt sit there.  :noway:

so i came up with something eventually that would take my mind off dying and do you know what it was........cleaning up  :eyemouth:

i walked about doing ALL the house work which only felt like ten minutes but was really about three hours. so time reversed the other way. :confused:

no after this trip, i have to wait about another year before i wanna go there again.  :crazy:

so tell me some of your really heavy trips anyone 

--------------------
alo alo alo alo
take a line,smoke some blo
alas alas alas alas
take a shroom,smoke some grass

Davie ;0)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: mad times/death lines [Re: Kaspah_2k]
    #2141881 - 11/28/03 11:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Go to the Trip Report section. There's some good stories in there.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: mad times/death lines [Re: djd586]
    #2143177 - 11/28/03 11:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

nice story...got any others lol

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports