Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: --Sporechick's TC's sucked!--
    #19496 - 06/02/00 10:41 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

5 grams fresh or dry? kbone it is most likely not the strain just the way they were grown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #19498 - 06/03/00 02:15 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

thanks kbone.............my dog just ran into his room crying!!!

OfflineSporechick
    #19499 - 06/04/00 10:25 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

The title of your post really should be ''kbone's friend's cultivation techniques sucked.'' TC's are not ''really small and short'' unless your growth parameters are way off.
You mentioned 5 grams. Anyone who ingests 5 wet grams of TC's and expects anything staggering is not ''well experienced.'' Anyone (not on medication or under a doctor's care) ingesting 5 grams dry of TC's and feeling nothing should immediately inspect their set-up for contams.

------------------
''Heightening your mental brain thingee.''
www.sporechicks.com

--------------------
www.sporechicks.com

Anonymous

#19500 - 06/04/00 10:30 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I have to disagree with you there. I found the tc from sporechicks to be excellent. I hope the b strain turns out to be as good.

------------------
He who controls the spice, controls the universe....

OfflineSporechick
    #19501 - 06/04/00 10:50 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

kbone: Sorry if that earlier post sounded bitchy ... it wasn't meant to be. I was just trying to calm the nerves of sidshroom's poor doggie.
Seriously, if I was in a place where shrooms were legal and I ingested 5 dry grams of a normally potent strain and felt nothing, I would run, not walk, to the store for milk thistle. Just a little tip from me and your liver.

------------------
www.sporechicks.com

--------------------
www.sporechicks.com

Offlinekbone
enthusiast
    #19502 - 06/04/00 11:39 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

He used straight cake method on 4 jars and cased a few others. there were no signs of contamination but all the fruits were just really small, the terranium is about 7-8 inches tall and they didnt even get close to the top like the eq's did. i also have mono and have been sick so i still cant figure it out.

Invisiblekg
journeyman
    #19503 - 06/04/00 11:53 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Sporechick, can you explain your reference to milk thistle? It's a weed that grows everywhere here, and I understood that young ones are good to eat cooked like spinach, but I didn't know they had medicinal effects--you imply that they would be good for someone who ate something toxic. that would be valuable info. to share...
peace,
kg

Offlinesunlaotao
    #19504 - 06/04/00 02:13 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I use to take milk thistle anytime I took 1,4 BDO or GBL. Its one of the strongest liver tonics.(or was it kindeys??) Anyway, it will clean you out.(I don't mean like a laxative)

thats what little I know.

"Your never wrong, just misinformed."

OfflineSporechick
    #19505 - 06/04/00 02:23 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Hey kg:
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) should be in everyone's medicine chest. It is historically known as a liver tonic. It is believed to aid the excretions of bile, limit liver damage from toxins, and optimize synthetic liver function after ingesting various bad stufffff. Naturopaths will tell you to take 140mg three times daily.
Milk thistle has been shown to be effective in reducing liver cellular damage and improving outcomes in animals exposed to toxic Amanita phalloides mushrooms. Use in 220 human patients for the same purpose resulted in a decrease of mortality from 22.4% to 12.8%.
So, basically, if you eat something that you have a feeling *might* mess up your liver and possibly your future regular breathing abilities, milk thistle is great.

------------------
www.sporechicks.com

--------------------
www.sporechicks.com

Offlinecactus
journeyman
    #19506 - 06/04/00 04:32 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

SporeChick:

Thanks for the info on milk thistle... I'm sure lots of us have not heard of its uses before, we're grateful for your tip...

I definitely feel as if I should try and find some, just to put in the medicine cabinet next to the ipecac (sp?) and whatnot. Is milk thistle normally sold as a dried, ground herb? Can it be found at grocery stores, or does one have to go to a health food type place to find it?

thanks again,
c

OfflineJoHnNySc
enthusiast
    #19507 - 06/04/00 08:48 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I've found when i first started i had a small terrarium (like your friends 7 inch one) and all my fruits were small. I switched to a very large terrarium and my fruits were much larger. I think it has to due with the amount of oxygen and co2 in the terrarium. the smaller the terrarium the less oxygen.

------------------
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck