Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Sporechicks rule
    #70558 -

Sent my order out 7 days ago and got it today. There really fast at shipping and i'm atleast 8 states away from texas. Wish me luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70559 -

You are so right. I got my order very fast too.

Also, I screwed up my growing, and they sent me another full syringe, on the house! Now I just have to make sure that I don't screw up again...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70560 -

What kind are you growing? I'm growing ecuadorians. What did you do that messed it up? The first syringe I got from spore chicks, I messed my growing up, but I never told them. It was pretty much my fault, I tried microwave sterilization and it totally failed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70561 -

how can i get a hold of these chicks, I would like to get some fast service(no pun intended :smile: )


--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70562 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70563 -

The sporechicks rock. They definitely have my vote for spore supplies. (No diss to any of the other providers.)


--------------------
"The universe does a math equation that never even ever really is anywhere in it, and if it spouts out creation, we're on the tip of its tongue, and it asks us where we stand." -- Modest Mouse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70564 -

They are very quick and have great customer service.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70565 -

Exactly right, lares. We do have the luxury of some really cool spore providers (i.e., Workman, Ryche Hawk & BiO), and not to take anything away from them but Sporechicks are damn fast and have some great stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70566 -

All i know, is that it took only 5 days to reach my house. And they have been giving me information consistantly throuout my growing process. The chicks rule...and i think everyone should get their spores from them. (They are the only ones i have gotten spores from, but that is beside the point)

anyway

kudos to sporechicks!!!

------------------
"My only weakness is my thirst for knowledge."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70567 -

hmmm i feel bad now, all of our shroomery suppliers are either going to get there feelings hurt or step up the pace which would put them in a rat race which would hurt the quality I am afraid. oh ya then it is the end of the world, have a good day.


--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #70568 -

Sorry about not responding, pantera. I always lost track of my conversations.

I'm growing the SA (south american) strain.

I did a lot of things to screw them up:

my temp is 55 at night, 70 during the day,
humidity is only 65

I think I'm gonna throw away my project and start over.

I just dont wanna screw up again. I'd feel bad if I asked for another free syringe. Damn, this can get expensive!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Anonymous]
    #971613 -

Maybe you guys are new around here but the Sporechicks repuation is less than stellar. Earlier this years they stopped sending product while keeping the money people sent them. All this can be verified by doing a search for "Sporechicks".

People do not be fooled! They will scam you like they have countless others. Search and ye shall find.


--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Terrarium_Guy]
    #971625 -



--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporechicks rule [Re: Terrarium_Guy]
    #971634 -

Check out the thread?s date before you reply. This thread is 2 years old.....

Click.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: sporechicks-trustworthy? Anonymous 1,460 15 05/19/00 10:56 AM
by Anonymous
* Re: --Sporechick's TC's sucked!-- Anonymous 1,765 10 06/04/00 10:48 PM
by JoHnNySc
* Re: Sporechicks site is down? SydBarrett 867 3 06/07/00 08:15 PM
by Sporechick
* SHITLIST SPORECHICKS Ares 1,300 8 08/23/01 01:05 AM
by LiquidGaia
* anyone have any luck with sporechicks grow kit bigwill 1,900 10 11/15/01 10:15 PM
by lsdtestdumy
* Re: Sporechick Customer camel 920 6 01/13/00 11:47 AM
by Anonymous
* Sporechicks... celsius 1,055 7 05/13/01 10:47 PM
by dimitri211
* Sporechicks - whats going on? *DELETED* Jnykiel 839 4 07/28/01 12:51 PM
by Terrarium_Guy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,479 topic views. 21 members, 702 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.