Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Grandma appreciation thread
    #19351019 -

There's nothing cozier and comforting than sipping tea with your grandma and getting a big hug from her.

I'm so glad my grandparents are alive and I love them to death. My Grandma is the sweetest person ever and she holds such a special place in my heart!

Who else loves their Grandma!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: PsychedelicLife]
    #19351059 -

My moms mom is the best Grandma to me in the world.  :peace: She really is the best, with 10 children of her own and rougly 1000 grand and great grand children haha, she knows just how to talk to you right about any story...:yinyang:

Everyone take some apprication for your grandmas

Love you grams!
:sunny:Shorty:sunny:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: PsychedelicLife] * 1
    #19351158 -

3 of my 4 grandparents are dead. The one still living always tells me I could get a girlfriend if I were to grow my hair out. I'm balding. Thanks for the advice grandma


--------------------
:bananadance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: ReginaldPMcpoop]
    #19351217 -

My grandmas are dead.

I've only met one of them and that was when I was a child. She babysat me and my siblings when my parents were out working.

I don't remember very many positive experiences with her. No negatives, either. She was just an old Nigerian woman who lost her cool a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath] * 1
    #19351250 -

Cojo said:
My grandmas are dead.

I've only met one of them and that was when I was a child. She babysat me and my siblings when my parents were out working.

I don't remember very many positive experiences with her. No negatives, either. She was just an old Nigerian woman who lost her cool a lot.



Same here pretty much. I only ever really met my grandparents like twice and that was when I was really young:sad: I wish I could have met my grandfather on my dads side, he fought for the Germans in WW2, I bet he had some cool stories.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: MisterSandman]
    #19351555 -

My grandma's really cool. I remember a few years ago there was a giant snowstorm where my house had no power so I lived with her for a few days to a week or so, awesome fuckin week :awesanta:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: Sheekle]
    #19351564 -

My grandmas are cunts. I will watch them grow old and miserable with a smile on my face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #19351600 -

My grandma is awesome, she took me in when my parents wouldn't let me live there anymore.

I could be dead on the streets right now:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #19352176 -

most of my grandparents were dead before or shortly after I was born.  Sucks, I heard they were great people & i would have loved to have gotten to know them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: MisterSandman]
    #19352326 -

MisterSandman said:
Same here pretty much. I only ever really met my grandparents like twice and that was when I was really young:sad: I wish I could have met my grandfather on my dads side, he fought for the Germans in WW2, I bet he had some cool stories.



I wish I had the chance to meet my grandfather, too. On my mother's side. In all of the pictures she has of him, he seems like a total badass. Facial tattoos and funky clothes and everything.

It would be neat to hear your grandfather's stories, no doubt about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #19352351 -

My grandma tied a bag around her head around this time last year and killed herself.

No pity please. Just saying.

She was cool as hell though. I just wonder why she quit. I always thought she was so damn strong. But if that's what she wanted then so be it.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grandma appreciation thread [Re: XUL]
    #19352450 -

Yeah no doubt I miss my grandma everyday


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Papaver Appreciation Thread OneMoreRobot3021 1,459 18 08/10/04 04:41 PM
by OldSpice
* David Bowie appreciation thread browndustin 967 3 03/17/04 04:12 PM
by oneducktwoducks
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* The 69-03-02 appreciation thread Phychotron 1,454 9 04/22/04 11:07 PM
by Phychotron
* Grandma Gladys has passed away clam_dude 951 7 10/13/03 12:01 PM
by clam_dude
* Concert Thread....
( 1 2 all )
Hooty 2,480 34 07/03/04 09:54 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* grandmas ripping the gravity bong!! phishytrip 1,746 16 02/10/05 04:56 PM
by afoaf
* Irishdrunk's Pub Intro: "pics of a dog raping my grandma" Irishdrunk 1,301 19 12/06/04 10:00 PM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
852 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.