Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Re: You are being forced to spend the next ten years in a basement [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19304683 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Can I get EnjoyWho instead of the 18yr old so I can plug his beautiful ass all nightlong?



I hope so.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You are being forced to spend the next ten years in a basement [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19306557 -

I'd halve the money first of all and get the
18 year old (Fresh one each year sounds fuckin awesome!)
Library
weights room etc
Unlimited drugs
The new delhi doctors

I've one shitty point left so the gun I guess

With an unlimited library and unlimited potential for learning, years of thought/planning and lots of acid and mushrooms I feel like you could do a hell of a lot with 5 million. Sure it'd suck to lost my twenties but fuck it, I could do alot with 5 million and the wisdom learned


--------------------
The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant- Maximilien Robespierre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You are being forced to spend the next ten years in a basement [Re: iarphairc]
    #19306664 -

35 Points for a 5 Million Payout at the end.

Unlimited Drugs - 5 Points
Full Kitchen - 6 Points
Surround Sound Entertainment- 4 Points
Workshop - 6 Points
Library - 4 Points
Med Care - 2 Points
Workout Room - 5 Points
Hygiene Products/Jacuzzi - 3 Points

I really wanted TV and Internet, but those things take up too many points on their own so I'd rather have more options like the Workshop/Library/Workout Room/Drugs to enjoy. A puppy would have also been nice but I'll get human interaction with the Med Care for less points.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You are being forced to spend the next ten years in a basement [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #19306694 -

Haha larphairc, sounds good, except you would starve right away. :lol::facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You are being forced to spend the next ten years in a basement [Re: Versicolor]
    #19306755 -

Lol I didnt even think of that..Your ruining my fun! Well at least I I could have a hell of a fun week with all those drugs and an 18 year old....If I was gonna starve I would do some depraved things to/with that girl, I dont know what but I'm sure there are some interesting things in that library!


--------------------
The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant- Maximilien Robespierre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ten Most Harmful Books
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,075 37 06/08/05 05:47 PM
by In(di)go
* how many hours in a day do you spend...
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,134 29 05/18/05 05:50 AM
by Sterile
* golden road to unlimited devotion live nightkrawler 2,356 17 07/11/05 10:28 AM
by PlasticFantastic
* I have $1000 and I want to spend it. adamj 1,222 16 11/08/04 12:41 AM
by Thor
* Attacked by the dark side of the force Jellric 542 6 05/31/05 09:51 PM
by mathflower
* Freaky Basement. Fade_To_Black 601 4 08/19/04 04:34 AM
by goobler
* Salvia In US air force Mystiq_Shaman 1,533 15 09/02/04 08:53 PM
by BioSore
* If you had a ten strip
( 1 2 all )
Adden 2,068 36 06/17/05 10:52 PM
by TYL3R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,650 topic views. 2 members, 48 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.