Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

The awakening has begun
    #1917607 - 09/15/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Just a year ago we had Eminem jumping up and down on a stage full
of lunatics roaring "loose your self in the new world order etc..."

Now we have Ms Dynamite and other celebrities and even minor politicians making speeches at anti war rallies. And look at the rallies, we had over a million in UK alone, marching pre Iraq war.

Now we have "Black Eyed Peas" with their "where is the love" thing.
And this isn't just some titsy bitsy minority that always been and always will be (as some would like to believe). No, it's getting more and more specific , those with the eyes to see are fed up with suffering. They realise that the current state of affairs is rewarding for few at the expense of many, and it's time to do something about it.

The problem is we haven't started doing anything practical yet.
And our elite rulers are well aware of this enlightened population
segment that can cause trouble.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17179
I can tell we're going to have a lot more riots and demonstrations in the near future.

But that's not the point. The point is the awakening has begun. Hey even bin laden said to his "sleepers":
God willing, America's end is near. And it doesn't depend on my continued existence," he said. "Whether Osama is killed or not, the awakening has begun.".

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: cleaner]
    #1917658 - 09/15/03 08:32 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yea, just like there would be a catastrophe in august and 100,000 people would be killed?

your threats are getting more and more ridiculous. stay in your own fucking country, stay the hell away from america. we love it here, and we dont need any fucking wankers telling us what to look out for.

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: IamHungry]
    #1917678 - 09/15/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol @ IamHungry

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: tak]
    #1917735 - 09/15/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I-AM- HUNGRY I DON'T THINK YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT CLEANER SAID, HE MEANS THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A HUGE AWKENING AND THAT ALOT OF POWER IS GOING TO BE LOST FROM ALL LEADERS

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: tak]
    #1917740 - 09/15/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

IAMHUNGRY I DON'T THINK YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT CLEANER SAID, HE MEANS THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A HUGE AWKENING AND THAT ALOT OF POWER IS GOING TO BE LOST FROM ALL LEADERS, ITS THE MATTER OF TRYING TO OPEN YOUR PERCEPTION JUST A LITTLE TO UNDERSTAND, ANYWAY HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE ISN'T FROM A AMERICA?

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: spudamore]
    #1918143 - 09/15/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

if he was from america, i doubt he would have said "WE had over a million in the UK"

--------------------
It's alright...

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: IamHungry]
    #1918470 - 09/15/03 02:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

To be honest, not all Americans "love their country"

That is bullshit propaganda, and I wont stand for it. I do love the land, and I love the people, but I HATE the government.

The governing body of hate that restricts me and my people , who take all the richs for themselves and deprive the rest of the world of happiness.

No, I dont believe in The American Government, the American Dream - or any of that shit.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1918512 - 09/15/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, the "asleepining" has begun.. getting very tired, bed must soon go...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1918563 - 09/15/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Indeed... the awakening has begun.. 1987.. it is now in full swing.. to the finale in 2012. From now to then, who knows what will take place...massive cataclysms...the fall of the empires..consciousness expanding...a new global society.. I predict all of them and then some.

The key is to get everyone to awaken. We are well on our way indeed, but much work is left to be done. Until the 'masses' realize the large scale control and deception their own government has done, to manipulate and maintain a fearful populace..there will be nothing but degradation. We must seize control and regain our sovereignty.. overthrow the current structure and rebuild a new one based on free will, peace and harmony, with the wisdom of the ages. Abolish invisible country lines.. the Earth has no boundaries. We are all citizens of Earth, and we must come together in order to transcend the bullshit. Together we are strong, divided, we must fall.

People of Earth: Now is the time to confront your deepest fears, NOW is the time to think for yourself, and care for the well being of those you love. Now is the time to drop your preconceived notions of what is, and embrace all of Earth and living things with love and compassion. Only through unity in diversity will we succeed.. otherwise the coming years will be a very dark, turbulent time.. with a lot of death. Transcend the bullshit!!!! Face your fears! Confront your subconscious issues. Deal with it!

The major personality vices are being extremely exagerated on Earth right now because of the coming shift. We cannot enter into higher densities with the Jealousy, Anger, Greed, Deception, Power over others, Manipulation, Lies, Hatred... these things are being exagerated intensly so that we may recognize them, heal them, and transcend them. The awakening is indeed upon us, but that does not mean that you just sit back and watch it unfold. This involves every aspect of every life on earth... no one is uneffected. Recognize the problems in your life and face them as challenges to overcome.. if you ignore them, they will only come back thrice as powerful as before. NOW is the time to heal. NOW is the time to eradicate the old way and establish a new one. Start with yourself, then work outwards.

Love is the law...Love under will

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1920402 - 09/16/03 01:28 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with you, cleaner.

Being an optomist when it comes to mankind (yet a personal pessimist :wink:), I see what you mean - WE ARE WAKING UP whether they like it or not, and there is fucking NOTHING they can do to stop what they themselves started.. I think Bush and friends (hell, even Government/Establishments in general) have totally underestimated the minds of their slaves, and its not going to last much longer.

2012 = EMINEM FOR PRESIDENT!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (09/16/03 01:59 AM)

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: Strumpling]
    #1920455 - 09/16/03 01:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

iamhungry is a prime example of a brainwashed american. theres alot out there.
Some nice theories people. Keep up the good work

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1921079 - 09/16/03 10:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: World Spirit]
    #1921181 - 09/16/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I agree Osama is not a visionary, he was just someone needed in the process. 9/11 accelerated such process, it's the truth, as painful as it might sound.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: MAIA]
    #1921251 - 09/16/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

brainwashed? im not saying anything about the government. i was just talking about how cleaner is once again shouting his false claims. i gave an example of how cleaner's previous preditction was nothing but fake. there is a huge disparity between me and a "brainwashed american." you guys say all this shit about how youre so enlightened and spiritually mature, but here you are giving me a reputation i dont deserve. i never once mentioned the government in my thread. grow the fuck up and stop judging people.

--------------------
It's alright...

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: The awakening has begun [Re: Shroomism]
    #1921276 - 09/16/03 11:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

shroomism - did u write all this or is it another copy/paste extravaganza? credit your sources.
Quote:

People of Earth: Now is the time to confront your deepest fears, NOW is the time to think for yourself, and care for the well being of those you love. Now is the time to drop your preconceived notions of what is, and embrace all of Earth and living things with love and compassion. Only through unity in diversity will we succeed.. otherwise the coming years will be a very dark, turbulent time.. with a lot of death

why is it assumed we spend our time running from our fears, don't think for ourselves and don't take care of our friends and families?
exactly what are 'our preconceived notions of what is'?
and the coming turbulent times with lots of death, how many times have we heard such predictions? there will always be lots of death.
and 1987? 1987 was just another lap of the sun like millions of others.
humanity has been in a process of awakening to itself since long before we were even multi-cellular ooze in a swamp. step back and look at the big picture....if u wanna graph it, you will probably find a nice logarithmic curve and yes, the rate of increase in self-awareness is in perfect correspondence to the descent into physical complexity.
:wink: 

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: MAIA]
    #1921323 - 09/16/03 11:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: spudamore]
    #1921755 - 09/16/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spudamore said:
IAMHUNGRY I DON'T THINK YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT CLEANER SAID, HE MEANS THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A HUGE AWKENING AND THAT ALOT OF POWER IS GOING TO BE LOST FROM ALL LEADERS, ITS THE MATTER OF TRYING TO OPEN YOUR PERCEPTION JUST A LITTLE TO UNDERSTAND, ANYWAY HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE ISN'T FROM A AMERICA?

ISNT IT REALLY FUN TO ANNOY EVERYONE BY TYPING TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH NOTHING BUT COMMAS TO HELP YOU MAKE SENCE OF THE MADDNES THAT IS THIS ONE RUN-ON SENTINCE, AND I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT CLEANER SAID, HE SAID THAT PEOPLE MAKE BULLSHIT APOCALYPSE THEORIES ALL THE TIME, AND THEY NEVER HAVE CAME TRUE IN THE PAST, SO THERE IS NOTHING TO MAKE HIM THINK THAT THISS BULLSHIT UNFOUNED THEORY WILL COME TRUE, EITHER.

I dont think i need to double post this to let the point sink in, but i might be wrong...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: mr crisper]
    #1922090 - 09/16/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Eh? No, that was pure stream-of-consciousness. My source is my brain and the thoughts contained therein. Please.

It is not assumed, it is known. The media and its controllers would love nothing more than for everyone to live in fear and not take responsibility for their actions. That is not the case for everyone, but many people seem quite content to hide from their fears, let their government/TV/military think for them, and not give a flying fuck about their families and friends. I'm not basing this on arbitrary speculation but from personal experience.

The 'pre-conceived notions of what is' are as wide and varied as the individuals possessing them. In general, a common one seems to be the notion that the government is to be trusted.

Lots of death is a possible outcome, I didn't say it was set in stone. At the rate things are going however, it doesn't seem to be so far-fetched. Whether World War 3 or Earthly cataclysms due to environmental imbalances, we are at a point now where it is learn how to live in harmony, or die. A thousand years ago when they were making these predictions, there wasn't nuclear weapons, or cloning, or genetic engineering, or global power struggles, or massive pollution, or wide-scale stripping of natural resources, or a million other things. We are the point now, where it is learn what exactly the fuck we are doing, or face species annihilation. (Perhaps not completely.. but enough to revert the 5% left back to the stone age)

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: The awakening has begun [Re: Shroomism]
    #1922918 - 09/16/03 07:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Eh? No, that was pure stream-of-consciousness. My source is my brain and the thoughts contained therein. Please

my apologies - the 'people of earth' bit seemed so zetaspeakingly pompous. in that case - nicely written.
tho the question remains, is there are single thought in your brain that is truly and originally yours? i wouldn't claim that about mine.
Quote:

It is not assumed, it is known. The media and its controllers would love nothing more than for everyone to live in fear and not take responsibility for their actions. That is not the case for everyone, but many people seem quite content to hide from their fears, let their government/TV/military think for them, and not give a flying fuck about their families and friends. I'm not basing this on arbitrary speculation but from personal experience

you start by saying this is a known fact ('it is known') and finish by saying your words are based upon personal experience. hmmmm.
try living in a few different countries. not all govts have world domination on their agenda. not all cultures are based on greed and solving problems with a gun. nor is the media simply a tool for mind control.
most things fit into the 'grey' box, its a bit presumptious to go straight for the black&white.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The awakening has begun [Re: mr crisper]
    #1922970 - 09/16/03 07:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think my thoughts are all original..I'm sure they are influenced by things I have read/seen/heard/experienced/etc.. the people of earth thing actually popped into my head from a Dr Octagon song (People of Earth.. we are from Jupiter..blue flowers perhaps?) anyway.. it seemed to be a fitting opening for what I wanted to say and who I wanted to address.

True.. I don't deny that all government have world domination on their agenda, but the one I associate most with is the one I live in..the wannabee global power of the US empire. The media can be used for good, but in my area especially (which is the only one I experience), it seems to be focused mainly on "mind control" and "brainwashing techniques".. to use the terms loosely. There is much grey area indeed.. perhaps I just have too much hostility built up inside me for 'my' government, so as to make it appear black and white. That's not what I wish to convey exactly.. but something must be done. I just do what I can with what I have.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale