Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineRazzlesnaps
AgrainOf Infinity in theUniverse
Male

Loc: Killerfornia Flag
Re: The body of christ was actually psilocybin. Pharmacratic Inquisition [Re: Earth Child]
    #15016225 - 09/02/11 06:43 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

All I know is ive done shrooms three times and acid once. ive had one bad trip on shrooms and one good trip as well.

Ive had one really amazing spiritual experience the last time I did shrooms and this really kinda hit me this has to be something more something really special let me explain.

I took a eighth of homegrown cubensis my friend had, this after I took a gram of shrooms a week before with another friend (and had a really bad trip save that story for later) anyways  my friends who I shroomed with that night ate shrooms the night before so they were thinking perhaps it wasn't going to work on them (you know if you eat shrooms the day before yada yada)
so we all took a eighth anyways I knew I was going to trip. well after waiting about a hour and a half it hit me like a freight train
I was watching adult swim with my friends american dad was on all the sudden there was this tidal wave on the tv screen all the american dad background and shit mixed into this tidal wave and dripped kinda off the bottom right of the screen. the television set begin to shift left and right and it would grow and shrink.

my friends were not tripping just like they had thought would happen, however I was full blown hit by these shrooms I mean they hit me so instantly I wasnt having a bad trip just overwhelmed.
So I decided to close my eyes I begin to see these tracers of light and colors zip past me and for some reason (I dont remember doing this) I started to sit up out of the chair I crossed my legs aka sitting indian style I sat straight up and put my hands together in a prair position basically I was meditating and I dont remember ever doing this it was just natural probably caused by the shrooms of course?

Well I had my eyes closed while this was happening there was all this beauty going on behind my eyes. Then came this strong sensation while I was meditating I felt all this heavy,orgasmic,amazing, beautiful I cant explain how great this feeling was this energy was flowing from the tips of my fingers through my arms to my chest, from the tips of my toes through my legs my stomach my back and to my chest. all this amazing energy was flowing and forming this orb directly in the center of my chest... like it all clashed and formed this perfect circle about a foot in a half radius in my chest in this circle there was and even stronger sensation of energy and light.

the only explanation I can think of was that this had to do something with my soul being unlocked or it was gods love like flowing through me. or I was enlightened.

well after that with my eyes closed I begin to get deeper into this meditation now and I started to realize what I was doing (that I was meditating) after a few minutes or so of all this with the energy and
the beautiful colors and such going on behind my closed eyes I was transported for a second to this place, I dont think it was heaven but I dont really know.
it was this beautiful scenery just amazing like a long grassy meadow with a few beautiful tress and some mountains in the background and it was just this beautiful day and everything there was just amazing. ( there was no people or beings or anything) this only last for a few seconds then I opened my eyes. I saw myself once again in this meditation form sitting in this chair I also was doing some sort of weird shifting with my body like I was shifting my shoulders left and right while moving my head side to side.
I was super fucking happy when I was back and my friends were worried about me they thought something was wrong Thought I was having a bad trip would not leave me the fuck alone. and that kinda pissed me off.

This is when I stopped meditating but continued to trip I tryed talking to my friends I looked at there futon bed they were on and it looked like it was sitting at a angle lol! I tryed to watch tv when my buddy went to sleep I could not figure out the fucking remote control I was pushing all kinds of wrong buttons it was fucked.

I slowly begin to come down watching family guy on adult swim then went to bed.

the next day my friends thought I was having a bad trip or freaking out and they were telling my how I was breathing and what I was doing they thought it was fucking weird but I told them it was the greatest experience Ive had in my life even after I told them what happend they are still skeptical they just think it was the shrooms I honestly think it was the the shrooms unlocking something more!

I havent done shrooms since then but I plan on trying shrooms one more time its still to overwhelming for me everytime ive done it I start to get worried when it first hits me I dont know if its something I can handle, however that trip I had last time I so wish to experience it again.

however  the next time I do shrooms I plan on doing a eighth somewhere beautiful by myself im going to meditate the whole time with my eyes closed in praire to god see if I cannot go farther into this experience.

There was another thing about my trip that night it seemed like chakras,meditation,soul,god,enlightenment were all connected when I was tripping it was like I was experiencing all of this so it leads me to beileve that in some way 'most' religions are connected to god and that these religions and cultures are only here to test if we can accept one another.

perhaps jesus was the son of god... when he was hear what did he teach? it was how to live in harmony how to be a human, He was not here to start a religion he was here to teach the ways of god!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRazzlesnaps
AgrainOf Infinity in theUniverse
Male

Loc: Killerfornia Flag
Re: The body of christ was actually psilocybin. Pharmacratic Inquisition [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #15016625 - 09/02/11 09:25 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

This was taken from here
http://lightworkers.org/blog/88750/manna-mushrooms-bible

Part 1: What is Manna?

Exodus 16:14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.
19 And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning.
20 Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.
21 And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.
23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
24 And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.
31 And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Exodus 16:14, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 31
In these verses manna is described as: small, round, found in dew and when left unpicked or uneaten manna breeds worms and melts into goo. Baking/drying the manna prevents this unsightly decomposition. When dried, manna has the consistency of wafers and the color of coriander seed. Do we today know of any substances which have every one of these unique characteristics? Yes, and the answer is mushrooms.

As most people know, small round mushrooms tend to spring up overnight especially with light rain or heavy dew. However less commonly known is the reason why (psychedelic) mushrooms are almost exclusively sold dry. It is because often insects lay eggs in the early stages of a mushrooms development. As the mushroom ages the eggs mature and hatch and to sustain themselves they eat their fungal habitat, creating a rather vile goo as a waste by-product. One sure-fire method of preventing this is to dry them out. This worm-breeding & baking preventative method are traits exclusive (to my knowledge) of mushrooms.

Part 2: How do we know manna was a psycho-active breed of fungus?

Exodus 16:33 And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations.
Hebrews 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
Daniel 5:3 Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.
5:5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

Exodus 16:33, Hebrews 9:4, Daniel 5:3 & 5
In exodus, the israelites save a pot of manna. In hebrews, it says that mana is kept in a golden pot with the ark of the covenant! (Which for any who do not know, is the Holy of Holies behind the 2nd veil of the Temple). In daniel, King Belshazzar drinks from the vessels stolen from the temple... and within the hour has a divine vision. Coincidence? I think not. Mushroom users know that tea takes roughly 20-40 minutes to kick in. Furthermore, we shall provide more corrobative evidence in John Chapter 2, although this example is far more subtle and requires some looking into.

John 2:6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

John 2:6, 7, 9, 10
First of all waterpots of clay were used for simple storage, while stone pots were used for cooking, this suggests the pots were boiled. Secondly, these pots already contained 2-3 firkins of an unknown substance which most assume to be water but may not be. A “Firkin” is an Old-English measurement meaning a fourth part. Half to three-quarters of fresh mushrooms with water makes a potent tea. This 'water-wine' was a stronger mind-altering fluid than the other wines, as suggested by the governor. What is it that the servants knew that everyone else didn't? If not that the water was boiled with manna and the solid matter removed?

Part 3: What does the word Manna translate into?

Exodus 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.
Psalm 78: 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

Exodus 16:15, Psalm 78:24 & 25
Moses calls it "the bread from god", in psalms its called "angel's food".

Manna is not hebrew, but egyptian. For "bread of god". As bread refers to food, "food of god". Other cultures also have their own words for "food of the gods". The greeks have ambrosia, the mayans have teonanacatl, the hindu have soma. Curiously enough the item described is unvaried in these other 3 cultures... it is mushrooms. Most commonly in tea, although ambrosia was more of a jelly. A food taken with spiritual intentions.

Part 4: Summary & Conclusion

The "food of the gods" in at least 3 other cultures was explicitly mushrooms, which implies a high probability of manna being the same. While the evidence located in John is debatable, the example involving Belshazzar in Daniel is much less refutable. However, given the characterstics described in exodus, with at least one of those traits being exclusive to mushrooms, there is no doubt in my mind. :smile: The question I propose to you isn't if manna is mushrooms, but this: Is it possible that the visions and insights while under the influence of the sacred fungi are truely divine, and not some hallucinatory mind-construct? That's it, is it possible? Can you know for certain that you're "trippin' balls" and not communicating with the spirit realm?

--------------------

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

Re: The body of christ was actually psilocybin. Pharmacratic Inquisition [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #15016856 - 09/02/11 10:26 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How does the trip that you just described have anything to do with jesus?

Sounds like you were raised to believe in jesus, and now you're trying to rationalize how such a magical experience could be the work of anything but god/jesus.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: The body of christ was actually psilocybin. Pharmacratic Inquisition [Re: ButteredToast]
    #15017554 - 09/02/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ButteredToast said:
How does the trip that you just described have anything to do with jesus?

Sounds like you were raised to believe in jesus, and now you're trying to rationalize how such a magical experience could be the work of anything but god/jesus.

If something good came of it and changed him for the better, what does it really matter? That being said, in the Bible it says God will show you the sins of your ways. If he is trying to argue that pschydelics connect you with God, I think it has a lot to do with it, as errors in his ways were revealed to him.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: The body of christ was actually psilocybin. Pharmacratic Inquisition [Re: The Influence]
    #15017829 - 09/02/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It matters on a subtle level. Sacrificing interpersonal truths for intrapersonal meaning is a risky business.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: The body of christ was actually psilocybin. Pharmacratic Inquisition [Re: morrowasted]
    #19088339 - 11/05/13 01:31 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Bump.

The symbolism of the amanita muscaria in christian/catholic rituals/imagery is pretty fucking interesting.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract