Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
How is your body image?
    #3084945 -

What do you really think of/feel for your body? The good and the bad. What are your favorite and least favorite parts of your own body??


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3084951 -

I am not happy with it.

Apparently its not so happy with me either!

silly body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Barbi]
    #3085049 -

im fine with it... but everyone looks at me like im weird..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3085058 -

I'd hit it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Barbi]
    #3085068 -

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Barbi]
    #3085072 -

i have a taco bell gut from when i was 12, hasnt left since... it's not that big though, just enought to be a gut... unless i eat a huge meal or something.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085082 -

I have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes I feel guilty about not working out, but I'm at least glad that I'm not fat. I think that my face could use some improvement, but I don't think I'm downright ugly either. Overall, I'm comfortable with my body, but not exactly thrilled about it.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085106 -

I am comfortable with my body, although I wish I would loose a little bit of weight and work out more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3085130 -

:lol: You're not weird, you're SPECIAL.  :yesnod:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085136 -

yup yup!  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085147 -

Phishgrrl said:
:lol: You're not weird, you're SPECIAL.  :yesnod:



lol she's not talking the special as in can't live without..
she means the special as we have to cut your meat for ya!  :cool:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085150 -

Im okay with it. Im a little bit thinner in my upper body than i would like to be, but i guess nature has her way of making my body eat up calories very fast.

I dont too much enjoy one part of myself more than another, i find that trying to unify who i am is much more of a task than to divide and see myself as lacking in certain areas. i am as such a whole person...

do you tend to think of YOUR self as fragmented? divided into thinking that only certain parts of your body are worthy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: iluan]
    #3085157 -

iluan said:
Phishgrrl said:
:lol: You're not weird, you're SPECIAL.  :yesnod:



lol she's not talking the special as in can't live without..
she means the special as we have to cut your meat for ya!  :cool:



Yup yup!  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #3085174 -

lol, i look cockeyed as fuck!!  :rotfl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3085184 -

Yes I do. Most girls do.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085221 -

"I don't give a fuck"

Yeah I should probably be treating my body a little nicer for all the good things it gives me. Like existence and stuff.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: abhi]
    #3085231 -

Good point, Aje. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085248 -

Well, in my case. I'm scrawny, skinny, and small. Extremely unhealthy. My body really isnt worth anything at all. I can barely lift my computer monitor up. I was about to say something along these lines when I realized that I should't be treating it so bad.

But I'm a lazy unhealthy arse, what can I say. I'm also quite ingrateful for my physical existence, thinking that my mental existenceis all that i really care about.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? [Re: abhi]
    #3085292 -

:frown: Your mental can't exist without the physical. :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is your body image? *DELETED* [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085300 -

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Naked Woman thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 541 542 )
bf6 2,422,249 10,835 06/30/12 01:28 AM
by Asante
* question for anyone w/ a bowflex.. willmafingerdo 703 7 02/16/06 11:46 PM
by Infrared
* I bought a Bowflex ... Hallucinogen 742 6 05/09/04 07:21 PM
by Hallucinogen
* Bowflex Selecttech Dumbbells FruitOfLife 334 4 09/29/14 06:35 PM
by FruitOfLife
* Heavenly Bodies.....not what you think ;) niteowl 680 7 06/10/05 01:37 PM
by bf6
* More giant Buddha images from a day off of shrooming mjshroomer 1,600 11 08/24/04 04:21 AM
by mjshroomer
* Image viruses: A PC tech's viewpoint. poke smot! 1,101 8 09/28/04 11:13 PM
by DF2K
* Road Trip Part I in Cambodia -July 23rd Update - (31 New Phtographs)
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 4,439 22 07/24/05 09:38 AM
by wapwap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,920 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.