Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: good program to copy dvds [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19025926 -

What I meant is that the geeks are the ones posting those ISOs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good program to copy dvds [Re: s240779]
    #19025949 -

Da2ra said:
Isn't DVD Decryptor an abandoned program and thus outdated? It's my understanding that DVD Fab and Any DVD are the gold standards.



Those don't appear to be free.

I borrowed MIB3 and ripped it using DVD decryptor then encoded it for my ipad using handbrake. I think DVD decryptor failed on some other dvds.

ISO files aren't just for geeks anymore. You can rip dvds to iso and mount and watch them from a virtual drive. Lets see you do that with a ts_video folder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good program to copy dvds [Re: AWS]
    #19026068 -

AWS said:
Lets see you do that with a ts_video folder.



You can load an entire VIDEO_TS folder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good program to copy dvds [Re: AWS]
    #19026093 -

Personally I like mkv. I like to have the chapters and subtitles intact, but menus I don't care about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: good program to copy dvds [Re: psi]
    #19026106 -

psi said:
Personally I like mkv. I like to have the chapters and subtitles intact, but menus I don't care about.



Same here, well done mkv rips with embedded subtitles are so convinient!


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* best program to convert video files to dvd format DeadPhan 1,201 7 04/10/05 10:12 PM
by oysterguy63
* . z_x_x_z 1,913 4 12/16/06 09:05 AM
by willmafingerdo
* converting avi movies to dvd format?? mikeytro 851 8 11/16/07 07:38 PM
by mikeytro
* mac users....software for ripping dvds? mikeytro 398 4 10/05/07 06:25 PM
by mikeytro
* yellow submarine dvd nightkrawler 521 4 06/01/07 08:40 PM
by nightkrawler
* DVD copying software
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,131 31 02/25/06 02:06 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* My New Dvd Burner
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 2,141 24 05/28/05 07:30 PM
by Redstorm
* What's a fair price for DVDs Boom 885 19 03/01/06 05:49 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,210 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.