Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: appleorange]
    #7947526 -

appleorange said:
usg543 said:
hay A/S/L??!?!?



haha,

this poor girl should be getting a pm from muppet any minute now.



he won the ban lottery yesterday :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: HermaphroTIDE]
    #7947528 -

21/m/tn

now u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: HermaphroTIDE]
    #7947538 -

HermaphroTIDE said:
To answer all the posts:

OMG ASL BAK AT U LOLZ. fgt.

B. My mother is French, my father is Austrian/Czech. A big nose was to be expected, although it's really not as big as I like to joke about it being.

And C... While it would be fucking badass if I had a penis I could ram people with, sadly, all I have is a female set. I totally lose.



well you just crushed my dreams of having sex with a fully functional hermie :crankey:

btw, where have you been for the last 2 years with only 31 posts?? lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: HermaphroTIDE]
    #7947544 -

Good for you, do what ever you like. I like being myself and I like being without makeup. I do where makeup when I am at work but I do not feel like it is necessary at all. I do think it can be a fun accessory although I do not rely on it to make me feel better about myself. Most men, I find do not like makeup and most of the men who like full makeup don't really like women the way they are.
Personally I would rather have a man who likes me just the way I am.


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7947550 -

leftysurprise said:
well you just crushed my dreams of having sex with a fully functional hermie :crankey:



:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: usg543]
    #7947626 -

Yeah, I have a great boyfriend who likes me no matter what, most of all in my most natural states. But like most guys, enjoys seeing what his girlfriend can look like all dressed up.

And leftysurprise, if I could be a hermie for a day, I'd totally do it for you. My boyfriend sure as hell wouldn't want me that day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: HermaphroTIDE]
    #7947642 -

HermaphroTIDE said:
And C... While it would be fucking badass if I had a penis I could ram people with, sadly, all I have is a female set. I totally lose.



Depending on whether you were ramming girls or guys, I would recommend either the Feeldoe for vag's, or the Nexus Jr for multipurpose (ass or puss).

http://store.babeland.com/dildos-double-header/nexus-jr

http://store.babeland.com/double-dildos/divining-rod

Also, I've heard good things about the Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock system.

http://www.vac-u-lock.com/

Edited by Baby_Hitler (01/28/08 10:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #7947648 -

Oh my God, babyhitler you are incredible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #7947684 -

Thats what they make beer for...... :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #7947723 -

Pegging, anyone?


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: HermaphroTIDE]
    #7947745 -

HermaphroTIDE said:
Yeah, I have a great boyfriend who likes me no matter what, most of all in my most natural states. But like most guys, enjoys seeing what his girlfriend can look like all dressed up.

And leftysurprise, if I could be a hermie for a day, I'd totally do it for you. My boyfriend sure as hell wouldn't want me that day.



well thats awesome. he should enjoy you for you no matter how little or how much youre dressed up.

sweetness. you just tell me the day and im there :naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7947762 -

I call it a "pony ride".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #7947843 -

Baby_Hitler said:
I call it a "pony ride".



I feel like it does more to end the patriarchy than a thousand feminist marches.

Every pegging brings us closer to true equality.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7947876 -

You have to defy authority down to the molecular level.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #18878788 -

Girls look so much better without makeup!


Jelena Jensen with and without makeup.


 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: s240779]
    #18878798 -

No, girls look so much better with the right amount of makeup.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: volcomstoner]
    #18879062 -

No makeup and the right amount of makeup are both good. Makeup is something special for girls and makes them more distinct from males. But I think that most girls should make a point of not wearing makeup some of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: s240779]
    #18879068 -

YEah sometimes no makeup is sexy, but bitches that load that shit on are gross as fuck


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: volcomstoner]
    #18879180 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: makeup is dumb! [Re: teamkiller]
    #18879186 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dumb girl stories
( 1 2 all )
fee 3,119 25 09/21/08 12:39 PM
by Maverick
* What do you think of makeup wearing for females?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 6,036 50 05/16/04 02:56 AM
by 40oz
* I think women who wear a full face of makeup everyday have a distorted perception of beauty
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 3,402 20 06/03/07 06:38 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Celebs with no makeup. NewbieS 1,486 5 10/15/08 02:17 AM
by demiu5
* The Power of Makeup
( 1 2 all )
Androctonus 2,714 22 12/16/05 12:42 PM
by Androctonus
* Makeup Sex = :-)
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 4,067 59 05/15/06 01:23 AM
by Skunk420
* I wanna rich young dumb nymphomaniac LloydChristmas 1,397 7 06/02/09 11:57 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* Enough of the "dumb" Bush bullshit, hit him where it hurts! ICHMLASC 438 0 11/04/04 09:43 PM
by ICHMLASC

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,474 topic views. 3 members, 248 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.