Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix * 2
    #18868441 -

I went to my thermodynamics study group today to get some homework done, and I've read some trip reports on people using MXE as an antidepressant with their lives and doing their homework with it. So I figured, what the heck. I went in the study group and I couldn't concentrate on shit. Ideas from other people were flowing to each other and all I felt was that I was holding back the group or something just sitting there. Feels bad man. Apparently I thought I was the smartest shit on MXE before, but I guess I thinking rationally and MXE do not really combine together. The time dilation of the MXE, the environment of the working group, plus my group not being able to get one problem right made me feel pretty bad about my MXE use :feelsbadman:

I guess this is just a lesson for responsible drug use. I hope it never gets any worse for me. No more drugs and study groups/homeworks!

/end rambling


--------------------
:likeaboss:

Edited by mr sniffles (09/20/13 04:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: mr sniffles]
    #18868462 -

I am so smrt!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: AWS] * 1
    #18868473 -

:facepalm:

What happened to just smoking a joint?  Really, you thought a powerful dissociative was going to help you in a study group?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: AWS] * 7
    #18868475 -

I wish millions of dumbasses and little kids werent posting constant shite about MXE all over the internet.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: propensity] * 1
    #18868484 -

Don't forget their need for speed for learning and coping...:insano: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: AWS]
    #18868487 -

AWS said:
I am so smrt!





hahaha that clip was so strange

hey man what if some other student thought mxe would help them in academic settings, but then it completely led them into tricking themselves that they could do it? disassociatives can lead you to think strange things man.


--------------------
:likeaboss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18868495 -

Mush4Brains said:
Really, you thought a powerful dissociative was going to help you in a study group?



:lol: yeah like what in the actual fuck. Next time you want to get thermodynamics outta way get some dexies :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: propensity]
    #18868499 -

propensity said:
I wish millions of dumbasses and little kids werent posting constant shite about MXE all over the internet.



thats harsh man. i mean, i get it. but come on shroomery doesn't need any more debbie downers.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: mellowparty]
    #18868502 -

mellowparty said:
Mush4Brains said:
Really, you thought a powerful dissociative was going to help you in a study group?



:lol: yeah like what in the actual fuck. Next time you want to get thermodynamics outta way get some dexies :wink:



i thought it was gonna be fun, but it was neither fun, nor productive. :mad2:


--------------------
:likeaboss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Legend]
    #18868512 -

Legend said:
thats harsh man. i mean, i get it. but come on shroomery doesn't need any more debbie downers.



Sometimes the truth is harsh.  Deal with it.  If you want to try to study for a test on MXE, go for it, but don't go to a fucking study group and fuck over other people due to your inability to control your drug use.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18868519 -

yeah i figured that out pretty fast. i just needed to vent. sorry.


--------------------
:likeaboss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18868530 -

Mush4Brains said:
Legend said:
thats harsh man. i mean, i get it. but come on shroomery doesn't need any more debbie downers.



Sometimes the truth is harsh.  Deal with it.  If you want to try to study for a test on MXE, go for it, but don't go to a fucking study group and fuck over other people due to your inability to control your drug use.



i fail to see how he fucked over anyone.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18868587 -

By not being able to be a productive member of a group.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains] * 1
    #18868592 -

Mush4Brains said:
By not being able to be a productive member of a group.



oh yeah? it's a study group, not congress.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Legend]
    #18868603 -

Bad comparison, bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains] * 1
    #18868627 -

saw taht it was k3nnyw posting about MXE....



....still read it as though it was st1lln0x posting about DXM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18868647 -

Mush4Brains said:
Bad comparison, bro.



how


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: memes]
    #18868661 -

memes said:
saw taht it was k3nnyw posting about MXE....



....still read it as though it was st1lln0x posting about DXM



i kinda got the idea from his studying for statistics on DXM thing lol

EDIT: drugs dont make you smart

EDIT2: MXE makes me a fucking egomaniac


--------------------
:likeaboss:

Edited by mr sniffles (09/20/13 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: mr sniffles]
    #18868703 -

k3nnyw said:
EDIT2: MXE makes me a fucking egomaniac



this is like the most commonly reported side effect of mxe use aside from the addictiveness


mxe sux


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mxe and thermodynamics study groups do not mix [Re: Sheekle]
    #18868769 -

You had trouble concentrating on dissassociatives? Honestly I cannot believe it. You must not have been feeling like yourself.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody out there like me? a mix of politcal and cultural? Grizzy 886 9 03/31/05 06:02 PM
by Phluck
* The Pub Has Spoken: 35mg MXE (+15mg +30mg)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 16,485 92 05/19/11 07:29 PM
by Pscientist
* Are you going to see the Blue Man group?
( 1 2 all )
djfrog 2,089 21 09/10/03 09:53 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Are there any open-minded/psychedelic friendly support groups/programs? Dark_Star 902 6 07/12/05 06:47 PM
by Dark_Star
* CD Mixes djchilxxn 756 5 03/27/25 07:16 AM
by Shiithead
* Who has a mental illness? *group share time* ;-)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 10,693 83 05/13/20 09:38 PM
by deadwk
* Making Mix CD's
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,668 21 06/08/05 10:48 AM
by lukeboots
* my paintings updated 3/12/05
( 1 2 3 4 all )
beejay 6,221 63 03/16/05 11:45 PM
by Crestfallen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,190 topic views. 2 members, 21 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.