Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Beginner Piracetam questions?
    #18700944 -

I have heard mixed reviews of the effect of piracetam, but would like to give it a go. I am hoping that in some way it might be able to help improve memory/learning. I have a few questions:

1.What is a good source to buy pure piracetam powder in bulk? Where and what type of choline should I be buying? No sponsors sell piracetam and I have seen vendor links (dead) here on older piracetam threads. I want to be sure I am consuming a quality product.

2. What are your opinions on dosing? On a lot of the older threads I have heard mixed words about what doses/ratios the piracetam and choline should be taken in. I was wondering if a somewhat standard dosage had been adopted in recent years. What are your opinions/suggestions for consumption?

3. Other thoughts/experiences/suggested stacks with piracetam?

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Piracetam
( 1 2 all )
BloodNOil 2,346 24 09/03/05 09:40 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* A question for shroomers........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chronic7 5,862 119 08/18/04 11:55 AM
by stefan
* Quick chemistry question FirstAvailable 1,571 11 04/01/04 06:14 PM
by FirstAvailable
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* Yet Another Dead Question From Me splifftoter 726 9 08/19/04 12:12 AM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
239 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.