Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Netflix Movie for this Evening
    #18700435 -

Any movie recommendations for tonight? Im watching Louie at the moment:smile: But Im looking for a nice movie, maybe comedy, or action... maybe sci fi. It doesnt have to be Netflix but it makes it easier! What was that movie about the end of the world but its a comedy? It was in the movies, not sure if its on DVD yet. Im just lookin for a movie I havent seen


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: danlennon3]
    #18700442 -

I'm watching "I Am" right now. I'm only 5-10 minutes in, but it seems like a good watch if you want a deep, contemplative, documentary.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: OZA]
    #18700500 -

John dies at the end


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: TheMovement]
    #18700514 -

TheMovement said:
John dies at the end



This fits all your criteria. It's action, comedy, and sci-fi:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: MisterSandman]
    #18700597 -

MisterSandman said:
TheMovement said:
John dies at the end



This fits all your criteria. It's action, comedy, and sci-fi:thumbup:



I heard this is SOOO GOOOOD


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: st1llnox]
    #18700635 -

yea I recently saw it and it was GREAT!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: danlennon3]
    #18700885 -

Dude I'm hanging out with my best friend tonight and now I'm hoping we're gonna watch this.

Maybe he'll even let me smoke :awetermelon:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: st1llnox]
    #18700903 -

st1llnox said:
MisterSandman said:
TheMovement said:
John dies at the end



This fits all your criteria. It's action, comedy, and sci-fi:thumbup:



I heard this is SOOO GOOOOD



Yes, fantastic movie! :thumbup: Trippy, funny, but not serious


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: Synthe]
    #18700922 -

Synthe said:
st1llnox said:
MisterSandman said:
TheMovement said:
John dies at the end



This fits all your criteria. It's action, comedy, and sci-fi:thumbup:



I heard this is SOOO GOOOOD



Yes, fantastic movie! :thumbup: Trippy, funny, but not serious




Oooh now I can't wait :zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: danlennon3]
    #18701311 -

John Dies At The End got the overwhelming voice, but I highly suggest watching I Am to you all. It's a damn good documentary about life and the meaning of it. Check it out


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: OZA]
    #18701318 -

Pool Hall Junkies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #18701369 -

wow i was just over in the other netflix thread. i don't know what's happening!!

go check it out there's more replies in thurr


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Netflix Movie for this Evening [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #18701406 -

TranceInTheForest said:
Pool Hall Junkies.



OMG I used to come out of Nitrous dazes and ALWAYS be watching that.

"There's only 1 type of person in this game, the hustlers" or whatever lol.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,723 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi
* Blockbuster vs. Netflix
( 1 2 all )
Banez 7,335 36 06/18/07 12:34 AM
by TM
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,455 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* netflix movies Phychotron 2,128 18 11/02/04 03:12 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* NetFlix itsbreck 2,974 15 10/26/06 03:39 PM
by slackerjack
* Netflix Konnrade 1,374 6 05/31/07 08:08 PM
by Konnrade
* "Spun" Movie about Meth w/ John Leguizamo...
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 6,120 22 09/25/03 08:56 PM
by Mickel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
793 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.