Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: jerky ideas? [Re: vinsue]
    #18609276 -

what kinda of meats do you use? i was using a round steak for a bit, but this go around im using brisket.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerky ideas? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #18609284 -



--------------------
               
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is nothing to fear with this chemical besides astonishing realization that everything IS indeed 1 entity

Questions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerky ideas? [Re: jw2234]
    #18610416 -

3.5 more hours and into the oven it goes. i quite havnt master the dehydrator yet.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerky ideas? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #18613335 -

the jerky came out damn good. its still not as good as i would like to have it. maybe a little less soy sauce and some diff spices. more cayenn pepper, some chili pepper, leave out the franks red hot sauce... either way, its good. still 10x better than store bought and theres enough for 2 large freezer bags.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerky ideas? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #18616035 -

:thumbup:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Beef Jerky Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
VoidOfsPg 19,060 169 08/13/07 03:31 PM
by Jive turkey
* Now I'M making beef jerky Phychotron 1,366 12 05/14/06 03:01 PM
by Phychotron
* Steak Marinade circularvortex 786 11 08/19/09 03:04 PM
by pmb
* Whats a good way to cook pork chops that doesn't involve marinading? domite 951 9 04/11/07 10:40 AM
by Muppet69_420
* Sushi & Jerky LilShank 837 9 06/29/05 10:07 PM
by Stonerguy
* The Truth About Beef Jerky Gr8fulJ420 895 4 09/06/05 02:53 AM
by Vex
* Funniest Idea on the shroomery ever. Hanky 852 11 06/25/04 06:06 AM
by DONOTDELETE
* Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions.
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,830 51 07/07/20 11:48 AM
by lowbrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,850 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.