Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What Publishing Companies Would Publish a Raunchy Book?
    #18587783 -

I'm talking a book filled with extreme drug use and depraved sex acts. Like William Burroughs type shit.

So far I have Canongate US/Grove Atlantic (the latest publishers for Burroughs' "Junkie")a, AbeBooks/Black Sparrow, Ace Books (though they are more sci-fi oriented, not quite what I'm looking for)

Anybody know of any more?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Publishing Companies Would Publish a Raunchy Book? [Re: Crystal G]
    #18587802 -

If I were you I would just be your own publisher and sell it on amazon, market... etc. Seems like it would be much easier to go through with that route.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Publishing Companies Would Publish a Raunchy Book? [Re: falsereality]
    #18587805 -

falsereality said:
If I were you I would just be your own publisher and sell it on amazon, market... etc. Seems like it would be much easier to go through with that route.



Self-publishing is worthless since you don't really have a market base. Publishers are the ones that will help get your name out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Publishing Companies Would Publish a Raunchy Book? [Re: Crystal G]
    #18587811 -

paladin press... they're more oriented to the weekend warriors, conspiracy
nuts, terrorists and others but who knows, they may want to branch out

or in reality, I have no clue but they'll publish nearly anything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Publishing Companies Would Publish a Raunchy Book? [Re: Crystal G]
    #18589429 -

Take some phrases out of the book, like  three word phrases highlight them in quotation marks and do a google book search, see what comes up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ten Most Harmful Books
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,075 37 06/08/05 05:47 PM
by In(di)go
* raunchy porn? Cannabischarlie 1,901 16 08/27/08 11:30 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* Who is this chick? Some nudity inside (coaster says its raunchy slut porn)
( 1 2 all )
DragonChaser 4,244 39 06/26/09 11:55 PM
by DragonChaser
* What are your favorite books??
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,930 44 03/19/04 03:41 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Science Fiction Fantasy books
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,443 28 05/20/05 05:05 PM
by BigNerd
* I hate buying course books! Madtowntripper 1,243 17 09/07/05 09:39 PM
by Boom
* Has anyone here ever stolen Abbie Hoffman's "Steal This Book" ivi 2,674 15 01/10/05 01:14 AM
by empnero

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
639 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.