Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #18525798 -

Prisoner#1 said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
The ref did start the whole thing by stabbing the player who refused to leave the field...



with a machete like knife... to soccer refs always carry weapons to games,
is that why a machete wasnt really noticed until he started using it



:ilold:

Ikr.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Ando Banko]
    #18525821 -

I wonder what the ref thought would happen after he stabbed the player?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Soluminia]
    #18525870 -

Fucking field fairies. I hate soccer.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Mescalean]
    #18526004 -

Mescalean said:
Fucking field fairies. I hate soccer.



Best thing I've read all day.

The only reason it's "the world's most popular sport" is because all you need to play are four stick and a soda can. Seriously, too much support from 2nd and 3rd worlds


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: IveBeenRecycled]
    #18526116 -

IveBeenRecycled said:
That's fucking ridiculous and only further cements my sneaking suspision that humans are what you might call unpredictable.



lmao


--------------------
ZEITGEIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: unknown1123]
    #18526132 -

Not even that. Back in highschool I played football. And it annoyed the shit hearing a soccer player brag "yeah i laid his pussy ass out on that field". Tripping someone isn't laying them out, all slide tackles are are trips. There came a time when a few even tried out for the team to prove something. We made an example of him.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18526145 -

What a wasted opportunity to play soccer with somebody's head.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Mescalean]
    #18526147 -

Mescalean said:
Not even that. Back in highschool I played football. And it annoyed the shit hearing a soccer player brag "yeah i laid his pussy ass out on that field". Tripping someone isn't laying them out, all slide tackles are are trips. There came a time when a few even tried out for the team to prove something. We made an example of him.



pretty tough bro:thumbup:

Edited by elborito (07/07/13 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Mescalean]
    #18526151 -

Mescalean said:
Not even that. Back in highschool I played football. And it annoyed the shit hearing a soccer player brag "yeah i laid his pussy ass out on that field". Tripping someone isn't laying them out, all slide tackles are are trips. There came a time when a few even tried out for the team to prove something. We made an example of him.



I surprised you could hear him with your helmet on.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: koods] * 1
    #18526211 -

I wonder if seconds before he (the referee) died if he realized his mistake.


--------------------
 

"I'm chilling in a room with a view, there's always room for improvement; so i grab my coat and go and prove it"-Method Man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #18526222 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
This wasnt a professional game btw. It was a neighbourhood game in a gang ridden area of Brazil.



Brazil is known for gang violence and transexuals. They're hosting the olympics in this place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: Robo]
    #18526231 -

Robo Shaman said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
This wasnt a professional game btw. It was a neighbourhood game in a gang ridden area of Brazil.



Brazil is known for gang violence and transexuals. They're hosting the olympics in this place.



Did I miss something? How exactly are transsexuals relevant?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: InfiniteToker]
    #18526247 -

That confused me. So the ref waved a machete at someone after he stabbed another player and the ref got beheaded for it? I've read that shit like 3 times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: koods]
    #18526270 -

It's a dirty country whose people have an overblown collective ego. Also, portuguese sounds like shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: Robo]
    #18526295 -

Quote:
overblown collective ego



That's right,  they aren't American.

I'm thinking the chick you brought back to your hotel in Rio had a dick. Am I close? No. São Paulo.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/07/13 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: koods]
    #18526385 -

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DECIDE TO REF A GAME THAT REQUIRES CARRYING A MOTHERFUCKING SHANK

:speechless:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #18526625 -

Prisoner#1 said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
The ref did start the whole thing by stabbing the player who refused to leave the field...



with a machete like knife... to soccer refs always carry weapons to games,
is that why a machete wasnt really noticed until he started using it



I guess in Brazil refs carry weapons.  :shrug:
I don't understand the point of your post. 






Oh btw, here's a video of the referee after he gets chopped up (it's VERY gory, not for the weak):  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab6_1372968263

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #18526628 -

What a crazy story lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field, Then Cut Into Pieces and Head Put on a Stake [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #18526637 -

Probably everyone in that fucked up area, wherever it is, carried weapons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Brazilian Soccer Referee Beheaded On Field [Re: Robo]
    #18527251 -

Robo Shaman said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
This wasnt a professional game btw. It was a neighbourhood game in a gang ridden area of Brazil.



Brazil is known for gang violence and transexuals. They're hosting the olympics in this place.



When i think of Brazil its not transexuals- its grande culos.


--------------------
 

"I'm chilling in a room with a view, there's always room for improvement; so i grab my coat and go and prove it"-Method Man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Man Beheaded for Milking the Cows Late FoURtWeNTy420 1,760 15 05/02/07 08:42 PM
by FoURtWeNTy420
* Soccer the most important socializing skill in Europe. Scarfmeister 2,201 16 12/31/05 05:28 PM
by cubeladd
* Football (soccer).... Loosifa 1,028 10 09/16/04 07:10 PM
by Thor
* I decapitated Buddha! Paou 1,091 10 01/17/05 12:44 AM
by Zekebomb
* Brazilian barbecue restaurants RandalFlagg 690 5 06/10/05 09:32 AM
by afoaf
* Beheading videos
( 1 2 3 all )
PeterGriffin467 5,207 53 02/13/08 04:49 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* bus passenger beheaded
( 1 2 all )
MYSTIQUE 3,073 25 08/09/08 07:43 AM
by illume

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,668 topic views. 4 members, 34 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.