Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
breakcore thread
    #18503380 -

it sounds like the retarded crazy spawn from drum&bass+glitch, but so far I dig it.

I don't know much about it except venetian snares and some aphex twin songs, but I know there's gotta be some fan of the genre here and I made this thread to hear suggestion mostly.
if enough people post in it it could be the official breakcore thread(unless there is already one).

:bender: :stayfunky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breakcore thread [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #18503387 -

So I remember to post.when I come.down
:yogabunny:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breakcore thread [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18507338 -

I'll kick it off


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breakcore thread [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #18507449 -

Peace man.:thumbup:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: breakcore thread [Re: JSzu]
    #18507461 -



I've seen this shit live

here's the track:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/download.php?Number=7575940


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whos got some hectic IDM/breakcore?
( 1 2 all )
spazmodog 2,360 32 06/19/13 04:31 PM
by Kingofdiamonds
* Why I listen to IDM/breakcore truekimbo2 723 11 09/16/10 03:55 PM
by chameleon303
* reccomend me some breakcore plz truekimbo2 332 6 03/08/10 06:07 PM
by The_Ghost
* damn there are so many breakcore/hardstyle posts in the pub lately teamkiller 683 10 12/26/11 07:15 AM
by Vsnares.Zappa
* *Official Sunday morning thread* (08/07/05)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,523 32 08/07/11 11:43 AM
by danlennon3
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Poll re the "Post the first word" Thread (Redo) Supernova 1,064 6 12/24/04 08:44 AM
by Supernova
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
TYL3R 10,311 266 09/01/05 02:21 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
382 topic views. 5 members, 35 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.