Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of.
    #18482755 -

ones that really make you say wtf. like Mr. Armin Meiwes, a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom
he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat
a large amount of his flesh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

your turn.  :popcorn:


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: xanderofpella]
    #18482764 -

Slender Man.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18482852 -

I read a story the other day about a guy who ripped his own dick off while tripping. :thataintright:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Into The Woods]
    #18482981 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Slender Man.



has to be real. you lose.  :snub:


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: xanderofpella] * 1
    #18483324 -

John Wayne Gacy probably tops the creepy list for me.  I mean a kids birthday party clown by day and a serial killer by night? Seriously?



Freaky, man. Or what about the dude from Wisconsin (not Dahmer), the guy back in the 60's (or was it the 70's?) who used human remains to make lamps and line his couches with (among other things). His name escapes me at the moment.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (06/28/13 10:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: xanderofpella] * 2
    #18483349 -

the scariest thing i've experienced sounds like total BS but my mom saw it too and will attest to that when i ask her (to make sure i'm not crazy).

there's this old house that used to be on the corner down the street from my house that i grew up in. everyone thought the house was haunted blah blah, the newspaper even printed a photo of the house with a ghost girl in the window, which i'm still skeptical of. well it sat on the corner, abandoned for a while, until it was cut in half in order to move and be placed right across the street from my house. someone was going to renovate it and live in it (which has since happened) but it sat there in two pieces for a long time before that started. so one evening while it was still in this condition, it was still kind of light out, my mom and i were driving home and passed the house on our way and we look at there's a little girl standing on the front porch of the house looking in the window. she was wearing weird clothes, like from the 1800's or something. this naturally freaked me the fuck out (my mom too) and once i got inside i refused to look out our windows.

it even feels like bullshit as i'm typing it but it happened :uhoh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18483354 -

This one time I went to go get mcdonalds but it was under construction, and I was already in a hurry, and I had to go into a 3:45 minute night class starving.

Yeah the post above me didnt happen but I believe they really think it happened and arent lying though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Chowder963]
    #18483384 -

I have a great one, but I have to run. Posting in this thread so I remember to post later. :laugh:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18483419 -

Niffla said:
John Wayne Gacy probably tops the creepy list for me.  I mean a kids birthday party clown by day and a serial killer by night? Seriously?



Freaky, man. Or what about the dude from Wisconsin (not Dahmer), the guy back in the 60's (or was it the 70's?) who used human remains to make lamps and line his couches with (among other things). His name escapes me at the moment.



Ed Gein


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: xanderofpella]
    #18483434 -

Bundy, Dahmer. Albert Fish. That dude who Psycho is based off of, I forget his name. Gacy like someone posted above. Pretty crazy shit. Serial killers are scary as fuck because they were/are real and they are out there. I wonder how many serial killers I've met or seen in my life somewhere and never knew? Probably at least one :strokebeard:

Wikipedias about serial killers are good for a creep out.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: King Klick] * 2
    #18483494 -

King Klick said:
Niffla said:
John Wayne Gacy probably tops the creepy list for me.  I mean a kids birthday party clown by day and a serial killer by night? Seriously?



Freaky, man. Or what about the dude from Wisconsin (not Dahmer), the guy back in the 60's (or was it the 70's?) who used human remains to make lamps and line his couches with (among other things). His name escapes me at the moment.



Ed Gein



Ah yes, Gein. Imagine the horror those small town cops faced when they walked into Gein's house. A remote, farm property outside of town, no electricity, cold night. They enter the home, shine their flashlights around, and there's human remains littered throughout the home. Torso hanging from the ceiling. Lamp shades made of human skin. A head in a paper bag of a missing town's woman. And so on.

:shockedpussy:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: gzuf]
    #18483575 -

gzuf said:
Bundy, Dahmer. Albert Fish. That dude who Psycho is based off of, I forget his name. Gacy like someone posted above. Pretty crazy shit. Serial killers are scary as fuck because they were/are real and they are out there. I wonder how many serial killers I've met or seen in my life somewhere and never knew? Probably at least one :strokebeard:

Wikipedias about serial killers are good for a creep out.



yeah, fish is one i'll never forget. here's a letter he wrote to one of his victims parents.

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1–3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.




--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: xanderofpella] * 2
    #18483645 -

Last summer, not too far from where I live, some kids were playing around in some abandoned rural houses and found a dungeon/torture chamber that had been recently constructed and stocked with enough drinking water too keep someone alive for weeks:





http://m.durhamregion.com/news-story/3484725-pickering-s-sinister-farmhouse-dungeon-mystery/

Apparently it was meant for the builder's wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: claraclairvoyant] * 2
    #18483662 -

The creepiest thing that ever happened to me was typing in my addresses in Philly to FamilyWatchdog.com(sex offender website), which will essentially give you a map of the sex offenders with pictures and addresses.

....dayum.

lol, well it wasn't the creepiest, I guess but it was certainly a moment :uhoh:



claraclairvoyant said:
the scariest thing i've experienced sounds like total BS but my mom saw it too and will attest to that when i ask her (to make sure i'm not crazy).

there's this old house that used to be on the corner down the street from my house that i grew up in. everyone thought the house was haunted blah blah, the newspaper even printed a photo of the house with a ghost girl in the window, which i'm still skeptical of. well it sat on the corner, abandoned for a while, until it was cut in half in order to move and be placed right across the street from my house. someone was going to renovate it and live in it (which has since happened) but it sat there in two pieces for a long time before that started. so one evening while it was still in this condition, it was still kind of light out, my mom and i were driving home and passed the house on our way and we look at there's a little girl standing on the front porch of the house looking in the window. she was wearing weird clothes, like from the 1800's or something. this naturally freaked me the fuck out (my mom too) and once i got inside i refused to look out our windows.

it even feels like bullshit as i'm typing it but it happened :uhoh:






Creepy! I'm largely a skeptic but I've also experienced some things that even I cannot explain - nothing to that degree, though - but some places just have a certain undeniable "Feel" and overwhelming negative energy.

The house I lived in last year was a Victorian twin and it used to be a "house for wayward girls" in the first half of the 20th century meaning essentially a halfway house or asylum, we still had old fashioned exit signs everywhere as well as massive old fashioned pull down fire alarms(they were disconnected obviously, but I was still scared to fuck with them), mailboxes for the old inhabitants. It was freaky, it didn't help of course that my room was on the 4th floor at the end of this really long skinny dark hallway - or the attic. It was a massive house, and a lot got renovated and switched around throughout the years, it wasn't unusual to look up at a neighbors and see a random doorway to nowhere or something placed three stories above - we had multiple stairwells throughout the house leading upstairs and the first time I went through there I actually was really confused/one of my friends who crashed on my couch drunk one night literally got lost trying to find a bathroom.

One night I'm sitting out on the porch drinking with my roommates who were all there longer than me, as I had just started subletting. My roommates were talking about creepy experiences and my one roommate who's room was also on the fourth floor kept telling me specifically that my room was by far the creepiest in the house(I found it to be a pretty peaceful little nook, myself). Another one of my roommates chimed in and told me that there used to be a stair way going to my closet door, the last thing they told me was to look at my closet door from the inside.

And I was like..wtf..okay. So later that night I remember and look and see that the inside of my closet door had old-fashioned locks on it. The implication here was that if there was a staircase leading to that spot sometime in the last century, the locks were placed so that the room could be locked from the outside.

That was probably the creepiest recent moment I've had, though the last night spent in that room was the first time I ever had any really creepy experiences - and I'm honestly not sure if it was actually stuff done by a real human being or not...the former is what terrified me honestly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: xanderofpella] * 1
    #18483670 -

this dude who use to live round my neighborhood one day mysteriously got kicked out of his house and no-one had any idea why. A good deal of time passed until a family member of his who is a friend of mine whom is normal and sane dropped the incredibly disturbing news on me that this dude got caught by his uncle trying to rape his sister...yeah, not cool at all. But creepy





:notgettingup:


--------------------
:deemsters::mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Khii Khwaay] * 1
    #18483675 -

Khii Khwaay said:
Last summer, not too far from where I live, some kids were playing around in some abandoned rural houses and found a dungeon/torture chamber that had been recently constructed and stocked with enough drinking water too keep someone alive for weeks:





http://m.durhamregion.com/news-story/3484725-pickering-s-sinister-farmhouse-dungeon-mystery/

Apparently it was meant for the builder's wife.



that is some straight saw type shit

i would avoid that area homie

especially if dudes on tricycles in suits be riding round and shit..:nyan:


--------------------
:deemsters::mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #18483681 -

when i was like 14, some people would throw parties on saturday under a school gazebo, and leave like 10 roaches on the ground there and on sunday morning we would go and smoke them, one time we riped one open and there was an earwig inside, never touched roaches on the ground since


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Tolerance]
    #18483688 -

Also, I remember reading this in the Outdoor forum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident


The Dyatlov Pass incident was a mysterious event which resulted in the deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened on the east shoulder of the mountain Kholat Syakhl (Холат-Сяхыл) (a Mansiname, meaning Mountain of the Dead). The mountain pass where the incident occurred has since been named Dyatlov Pass (Перевал Дятлова) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov (Игорь Дятлов).The lack of eyewitnesses has inspired much speculation. Soviet investigators simply determined that "a compelling natural force" had caused the deaths.[1] Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident.[2][better source needed] The chronology of the incident remains unclear because of the lack of survivors.[1][3]Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot into heavy snow and a temperature of −30 °C (−22 °F). Although the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue.[2]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #18483700 -

Khii Khwaay said:
Also, I remember reading this in the Outdoor forum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident


The Dyatlov Pass incident was a mysterious event which resulted in the deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened on the east shoulder of the mountain Kholat Syakhl (Холат-Сяхыл) (a Mansiname, meaning Mountain of the Dead). The mountain pass where the incident occurred has since been named Dyatlov Pass (Перевал Дятлова) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov (Игорь Дятлов).The lack of eyewitnesses has inspired much speculation. Soviet investigators simply determined that "a compelling natural force" had caused the deaths.[1] Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident.[2][better source needed] The chronology of the incident remains unclear because of the lack of survivors.[1][3]Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot into heavy snow and a temperature of −30 °C (−22 °F). Although the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue.[2]






I remember reading about this. One of the theories is that  there was an avalanche(hence their attempt to get out in a hurry with no shoes) and the trauma the bodies had - as far as the tongue scavengers are known to go for the tongue first when coming across dead bodies of other animals(and yes, people.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share the scariest/creepiest true stories you've heard of. [Re: pirate-blues]
    #18483794 -

Certain major music festivals having HUGE amounts of gang activity at night and a lack of security...therefore safety.


--------------------
MY ART

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* True Story... PapaverS 1,820 12 05/30/03 10:51 AM
by Hans_Moleman
* Story of my days... trendalM 707 3 04/13/03 04:07 AM
by shaggy101
* Bar None, the creepiest video ever
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,975 26 05/01/08 05:58 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* This is the creepiest book ever. blewmeanie 740 11 08/13/10 04:36 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* What is the weirdest/scariest dream you've ever had?
( 1 2 all )
shroomanic 7,001 38 07/10/05 03:55 PM
by YESSUP
* Scariest thing you've ever seen/experienced
( 1 2 3 all )
danamine 4,431 48 09/18/05 08:50 PM
by sublime40oz
* Scariest time in Amsterdam.
( 1 2 all )
drowneduck 4,245 23 01/24/05 05:18 PM
by Phluck
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,385 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,668 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.