Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: what is this experience i've had several times? [Re: owls]
    #18472385 -

there were interesting creatures, one in particular that stuck out was this three eyed bird

Sounds like an episode of The Game of Thrones.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is this experience i've had several times? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #18479336 -

Yeah this stuff gets pretty weird, Im pretty new to the game, started an incomplete basic practice, been at it for four months. I walk around during the day telling myself the sensory input I am experiencing is all a dream. Before I go to bed I try to recall my daily dream, just as I do when I wake with my sleep dream. Mixed in some breathing and other mental exercises. Now I experience occasional sleep paralysis, Two times I have had negative entity contacts during sleep paralysis, the first a giant brown spider came to eat me, the second was a tiny fist sized version of the first, both of which I broke the sleep paralysis to smash the bugger. It frequently ends the same way it seems. I freak out, eventually move my body, and become fully awake, even when there is nothing there. Or I get further, and suffer a type of disorientation, and decide that I must return to my bed because I need to sleep, and I promptly wake, disappointed. I also have had occasional lucid dreams as well. However all sleep disturbances aside, I am very much amused that this is happening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rosicrucianism millzy 682 5 06/22/10 09:29 AM
by millzy
* Georgia Guidestones, Rosicrucianism, and Paulo Coelho Jessica Swift 1,373 4 02/11/12 05:22 AM
by venetianblinds
* Occult practices like magick - Is it real?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
CrimpJiggler 14,350 198 09/22/13 02:43 PM
by GOATOAD
* rosicrucian Archemetis 642 7 02/20/09 03:21 PM
by Middleman
* ETs.The Universe. Our Past. Our Future.
( 1 2 all )
Ginseng1 2,728 25 10/28/07 08:50 PM
by DimensionX
* MR&P cool link MAIA 4,589 12 12/05/05 01:50 PM
by MAIA
* Hermetic Brotherhood of Light Annex 834 8 04/14/15 08:24 AM
by PocketLady
* Third Eye / Pineal Glad
( 1 2 3 4 all )
1WithU 7,112 79 03/04/17 05:32 AM
by Heyowana

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,345 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.