Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #18186021 -

r00tuuu123 said:
elax420 said:
I just hope Pittsburgh loses :shrug:



That's only cause your from Philfthajersey .



:lolsy:

the butthurt is palpable. I also just hate pittsburgh, landlocked and only 60 days of sun. fuck that noise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: Shins]
    #18186126 -

Shins said:
well im from vancouver and i was very unimpressed by the riot a couple years ago.

Canuck fans dont deserve the win.



I had to look that up. I guess it's kinda cool that they had a riot after losing.
In the U.S. they have riots after winning, which seems pretty fucking stupid. Detroit is really big on this. Chicago a little with the Bulls. Can't remember which cities we've been burning down lately.

    Chicago used to hate Vancouver, but since Luongo got pushed down to second string, a lot of the passion is gone. Maybe we will meet in the playoffs and we can get that good feeling back.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18186142 -

Whats the point of getting to the Stanley Cup finals you can't riot a little.

your team got that far, your deserve to loot a little.


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (04/29/13 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: Patlal]
    #18186777 -

Patlal said:
Butt-Head said:
montreal will win the first round.



Statistically they should.

But realistically, they won't be able to break Ottawa's defense.




break? perhaps not, cut and slice through.... maybe
:trollhide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #18186798 -

Its a shame NJD didn't make it this year. Marty is getting old though, its about time he passes the torch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #18186804 -

I would like to see the wings at least make it to round two would love to see them win.

As long as the blackhawks lose , its more there fans I hate then the team but that wont be the case.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18260083 -

DeadHearts said:
koods said:
The capitals finished first in their division, so they will lose the first round after winning the first three games. Don't you know anything?



Wut



Any more questions?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: koods]
    #18260169 -

koods said:
DeadHearts said:
koods said:
The capitals finished first in their division, so they will lose the first round after winning the first three games. Don't you know anything?



Wut



Any more questions?




They certainly did not lose yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18260186 -

THATS HOW WE DO IT BRUINS WHATSUP BITCHES TORONTO AINT GOT SHIT!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE SEE THAT GAME!?!?!?!?!?


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18260192 -

Can't believe TO lost that.  Wow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #18260214 -

Everyones going fucking nuts in boston man that shit was EPIC!!! 4-1 WITH 8 minutes left....pulled the goalie and scored 2 fucking goals then won it in overtime...DAMN

everyone on facebook besides me was bitching about how the bruins sucked...I just kept watching while trying to put all my focus on trying to get the bruins going and WHAT DO YA KNOW THEY DID IT!!!! DAMN


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 (Update round 2) [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #18260229 -

ROUND 2 PREDICTIONS
East 1 v 7
You may choose only one
East 4 vs 6
You may choose only one
West 1 vs 7
You may choose only one
West 5 vs 6
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 05/13/13 06:44 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll | Filter by response



--------------------

Edited by Patlal (05/13/13 09:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18260237 -

DeadHearts said:
koods said:
DeadHearts said:
koods said:
The capitals finished first in their division, so they will lose the first round after winning the first three games. Don't you know anything?



Wut



Any more questions?




They certainly did not lose yet.



Last time I checked it was 5-0 rangers, game seven with 9 minutes left. They lost.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: koods]
    #18260279 -

:hatsoff: B's fans but to say the Leafs "aint got shit" is pretty silly.
It took them 7 games and an OT in the last game. Thats not really something to brag about nor be proud of
The series should have been over Friday.
It wasn't too long ago the B's lost 4 straight in the playoffs, including a 3 goal lead in game 7

You got the Rangers and King Henrik next, stacked with a hell of a super star studded line up, not no AHL goalie and players

Good luck, you're gonna need it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #18260306 -

1EyeCries said:
:hatsoff: B's fans but to say the Leafs "aint got shit" is pretty silly.
It took them 7 games and an OT in the last game. Thats not really something to brag about nor be proud of
The series should have been over Friday.
It wasn't too long ago the B's lost 4 straight in the playoffs, including a 3 goal lead in game 7

You got the Rangers and King Henrik next, stacked with a hell of a super star studded line up, not no AHL goalie and players

Good luck, you're gonna need it




:cheersyoufuck:





--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (05/13/13 09:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18260418 -

Quest_ions said:




looks like 2010 vs the Flyers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #18260431 -

:noyoudidawet:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18260447 -

Quest_ions said:
:noyoudidawet:



:cheersyoufuck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #18260459 -

Go wings! I don't really have high hopes, but I'll still cheer for them.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NHL Playoffs 2013 [Re: OZA]
    #18260529 -

OZA said:
Go wings! I don't really have high hopes, but I'll still cheer for them.



A True Fan indeed, unlike those Bruins fans that started to leave the game then tried to rush back in

Either way "OZA" you got a Winter Classic with my Leafs next year and an HBO 24/7 :thumbup:
See you there :wink:

Edited by 1EyeCries (05/13/13 11:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody want to go to a Pittsburgh Penguins game with me? RandalFlagg 614 3 11/24/05 10:04 PM
by Banez
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 08:30 AM
by spock
* shroomery chess tourney - last updated 2/28/2005
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
BrAiN 20,863 223 03/30/05 10:06 PM
by Anything4Poppies
* UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
KingOftheThing 13,339 176 12/27/04 05:09 AM
by Shroomehlouah
* Pittsburgh and the Psychedelic Reunion OneMoreRobot3021 959 6 12/23/04 07:20 AM
by MeatSpace
* Shroomery Chess Tourney: LAST UPDATE 8/28
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
BrAiN 17,852 127 10/17/05 06:09 PM
by laurden
* nhl playoffs
( 1 2 3 all )
doitagain 2,849 42 09/28/09 05:50 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Reports of an armed person in downtown Pittsburgh RandalFlagg 1,052 17 03/22/06 01:21 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,040 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.069 seconds spending 0.038 seconds on 25 queries.