Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cactus ID plus bonsai trees
    #18244069 -

I just went to the local nursery to pick up some (overpriced) bonsai trees.

While I was there I noticed they had several elongated San pedros.
They left them indoors so they grew very tall and skinny.
I felt obligated to take one and "save" it .
They were grown from seed , which is nice because my other pedros came from a department store.
This was actually one of the healthier ones.

Anyway I picked up a few other babies .I hope you guys can help me out.
This one looks like a spiney fat peyote buy I know it's not.




This one I have no idea..

this one I've had for a while.
I think it's and echinopsis of some kind.
Has very nice white flowers.

I'm re-potting them tomorrow so no one worry.
here are the sweet plum , juniper and jade bonsais I just reluctantly purchased.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Junkheadrev]
    #18244108 -

1. Trichocereus Pachanoi (San Pedro)
2. Matucana sp Gymnocalycium pflanzii ID'd by Mostly_Harmless :thumbup:
3. Stenocereus pruinosus
4. Echinopsis sp

Edited by modern.shaman (05/11/13 10:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Junkheadrev]
    #18244111 -

The second one looks like some type of Matucana

The third looks like Harrisia. (EDIT: beat me to it, he's right I think)


--------------------

Edited by theMallacht (05/10/13 06:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Junkheadrev]
    #18244902 -

make sure the juniper and plum get plenty of light. I would generally say they aren't suitable for indoors and generally do best in a spot with solid morning sun and afternoon shade, but that will depend a bit on your geographic location.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18245088 -

Thanks I knew it was a san pedro just didnt know what the others were. Also I live down south so im leaving these babies in the front window.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Junkheadrev]
    #18245107 -

windows diffuse quite a bit of light. More than most people think.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Junkheadrev]
    #18246338 -

#2 isn't Matucana sp. but a Gymnocalycium pflanzii


--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 


|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||


You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Mostly_Harmless]
    #18246414 -

I wish those Sunshine folks would throw their pedros out in the sunlight.


--------------------
You can't spell 'healthcare' without 'thc'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Maito]
    #18246840 -

Dude You're  awesome. I don't even have my general location under my avatar.
You win.


--------------------

Edited by Junkheadrev (05/11/13 06:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Mostly_Harmless]
    #18247044 -

And thanks mostly harmless that us definitely it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Junkheadrev]
    #18249040 -

I came this :elmo: close to buying that sweet plum when I was in there the other day.


--------------------
You can't spell 'healthcare' without 'thc'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: Maito]
    #18250131 -

I don't think that's gymnocalycium, it's Echinopsis subdenudata. I saw the same cactus at the store today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: 5is]
    #18250363 -

I think you're mixed up?? Picture #2 is a Gymnocalycium. #4 is Echinopsis subdenudata.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: karode13]
    #18250569 -

:facepalm: haha that's my bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus ID plus bonsai trees [Re: 5is]
    #18251321 -

First one is pach. Can't even see the rest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bonsai Tree from seeds ChopperDave 929 5 10/16/03 07:46 PM
by the man
* My Bonsai/Cacti garden. Tylor 1,448 6 01/07/05 07:04 PM
by Tylor
* Bonsai superpimp 825 1 08/12/02 11:48 AM
by neuro
* got myself a bonsai :) ohmatic 3,758 15 10/31/05 03:53 AM
by ivi
* Here is a great forum for those of you interested in Bonsai. TheHateCamel 977 6 01/10/05 04:45 AM
by liveby
* cacti ID, echinopsis? CptnGarden 3,315 10 08/03/06 07:20 AM
by BlueDruid
* Show us your Gymnocalycium!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mostly_HarmlessM 18,689 86 05/24/19 09:16 AM
by Mostly_Harmless
* anyone bonsai ethnos?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 3,375 20 03/06/05 05:59 AM
by Psilopleix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,127 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.