Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Entheon Kickstarter - CoSM * 1
    #18235506 -

Here's the kickstarter to the latest installment of the Chapel of the Sacred Mirrors, Entheon. For those of you who are fans of Alex Grey and/or visionary art. I'm super excited for it!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alexgreycosm/entheon-the-alex-grey-visionary-art-experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Entheon Kickstarter - CoSM [Re: bryguy27007]
    #18235555 -

I heard about this a few days ago, cool stuff :thumbup: .


I'm broke as shit though, spent my tax returns on festival & summer shenanigans :nonono: .






-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Entheon Kickstarter - CoSM [Re: openmind]
    #18235572 -

Yeah, I don't have any money but when I do I'm hoping to get some to both this and Sasha's donation fund. Right now I have negative money. Still it's a really cool thing though, even if you can't donate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Entheon Kickstarter - CoSM [Re: bryguy27007]
    #18278351 -

Finally got my pledge in. I didn't have much money but I went for the 50 dollar level because I think this is a really positive thing in the world and I want to see it happen (and because that token is so cool, :lol:). Now I'm broke again.

Pledge if you can guys! Let's make this a reality!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Entheon Kickstarter - CoSM [Re: bryguy27007]
    #18292558 -

11 days to go, anybody else an Alex Grey fan? I know you're out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday OneMoreRobot3021 745 8 11/25/08 04:36 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Alex Grey Entheon HookersAndCocaine 342 3 05/12/16 10:22 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* CoSM's Full Moon Gathering Larabar 692 7 12/24/13 08:59 PM
by k00laid
* Alex and Allyson Grey interviewed after car crash Adamist 1,321 6 03/24/10 01:04 PM
by Adamist
* CoSM Call for Help AlteredAgain 1,002 15 08/19/10 12:35 PM
by blewmeanie
* The 1st Ever 100% Shroomerite Operated Kickstarter Project Make LSD with us! dwpineal 3,458 13 10/22/11 11:58 AM
by dwpineal
* Kickstarter sui 1,824 16 02/14/13 12:35 AM
by sui
* . z_x_x_z 2,045 15 07/09/14 08:51 AM
by The Ecstatic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
441 topic views. 6 members, 56 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.