Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday
    #9310616 -

Is anyone else planning on attending? GreenGoat, thedudenj, Platinum, danlennon3?  I'll be there with AniNator and our good friend who is going to be in town from Pittsburgh. Really really looking forward to it. One last brouhaha before they move the gallery out of town. :heart:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9310681 -

I would love to! The only thing in my way is money. So this is going to be the last event with his art up? I will to try my best to make it. thanks for the heads up, I comepletely forgot it is his birthday. Even though I only started going this past year, I have had quite a few fond memories there.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: danlennon3]
    #9310708 -

Well New Year's Eve there is one last party, which costs $100 (ouch!). I work NYE so this is my last party I can attend at CoSM, however I plan on spending as much time at the space as I can in the next month during the daytime before it goes away.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9310727 -

Do you know anything about where they plan on moving to? Are they looking for more room?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: danlennon3]
    #9310751 -

They bought land an hour to an an hour and a half outside the city and they are going to build the actual Chapel, that's the plan at least.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9310808 -

goddamn i wish sometimes i didnt live in Florida i want to go see Alex Grey so band man that is my favorite artist and most likely if he did come to FL i probably wouldnt be there i would be out of state or some shit. lucky bastards


--------------------

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: cosmo123]
    #9310813 -

I'll be there man. I have some friends coming in from out of town and I plan on being at CoSM from beginning to end...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: cosmo123]
    #9310830 -

oh no you have to be kidding me. i picked the worst weekend to go away... 1st i was missing a lotus show and now this!! fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CoSM Entheocentric Salon/Alex Grey's Bday party this Saturday [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9312003 -

Then we shall meet, sir!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* entheocentric salon at alex grey's cosm wang_chung00 1,365 13 05/19/07 05:31 PM
by AlteredAgain
* entheocentric salon at Alex Grey's cosm
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 2,220 23 09/22/08 01:03 AM
by thedudenj
* Fun at alex grey's entheocentric salon last night
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Liquid_Dimension 7,808 89 04/29/07 07:12 PM
by stickyicky13
* Front and center on NYTimes.com right now: Article about CoSM OneMoreRobot3021 2,623 16 12/22/08 04:13 AM
by notapillow
* CoSM AlteredAgain 706 9 10/27/07 07:15 PM
by Merkin
* Alex Grey Dagnus 779 5 05/31/07 10:55 PM
by onlynow
* Alex and Allyson Grey interviewed after car crash Adamist 1,321 6 03/24/10 01:04 PM
by Adamist
* CoSM Call for Help AlteredAgain 1,002 15 08/19/10 12:35 PM
by blewmeanie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
745 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.