Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Srirachi]
    #18050181 -

STFU said:
Chowder963 said:
Lol ive probably been laid more than an egg. Ohhhhh shiznit.



...and just like an egg, the last time you got laid it was by your mom.





OHHHH SNAP I JUST GOT BURNED.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Chowder963]
    #18050199 -

Chowder963 said:
Lol no I didnt. How desperate are you to get me mad haha. Its not possible on this forum.



The point was smart people do not need to go around telling people they are smart. It quickly becomes self evident.

The only reason I even mentioned he melts about his virginity was because him melting about school failures would of been based on myth so I had to edit it.

It was not about Einstein actually melting, nor about how often you have had sex.

The point was to point out how smart you really are and that was accomplished.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (04/03/13 12:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050213 -

yupperz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050223 -

You just responded that means you are here presently.

Does the earths rotation increase or decrease gravity on its surface?

You have 5 minutes to respond. If it takes any longer you used google.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050229 -

Chowder963 said:
SEARCH ENGINE SPEED READING



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18050242 -

Tick tick tick tick tick.

You can figure it out if your smart within 10 seconds.

But the trick part of the question is most college students get this answer wrong. Mostly because college kids are dumb.

Its funny because the opposite answer has been spread so much by students that the majority of the USA believes it is the opposite of what it should be.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (04/03/13 12:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18050245 -

idk dude, i did just poop though, but its ok i shoved it back in, I hate when stuff falls out of that hole in my ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Chowder963]
    #18050254 -

You made it within 5 minutes and did not answer it.

The answer only requires a one word response.

increase or decrease

You could of just sat down. Thought for 5-10 seconds and answered it.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Chowder963]
    #18050256 -

Im honestly just gonna guess though it increases it, i didnt even look it up, but if im wrong you cant blame me... So your saying your smarter than everyone who doesnt know? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050262 -

Wrong, it decreses it.

I want you to go grab a short string or a rope and attach something heavy to the end, preferably a loaded gun and spin your body around with it in your hand and watch the magic of science happen.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Chowder963]
    #18050266 -

Do you even know why our planet can orbit and not fall into our star or fly out of our solar system?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (04/03/13 12:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050269 -

budmanman said:
Wrong, it decreses it.

I want you to go grab a short string or a rope and attach something heavy to the end, preferably a loaded gun and spin your body around with it in your hand and watch the magic of science happen.



at least chowders posts are coherent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050276 -

budmanman said:
Do you even know why our planet can orbit and not fall into our star or fly out of our solar system?



Becasue your so much cooler than I am?

Edited by Chowder963 (04/03/13 12:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18050278 -

Ok let me simplify it for you guys.

Grab a yo-yo and do the trick, "around the world," then watch the magic of science happen.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Chowder963]
    #18050281 -

Chowder963 said:
because your dick is so huge?
budmanman said:
Do you even know why our planet can orbit and not fall into our star or fly out of our solar system?



Because your so much cooler than I am?



You are the one going around talking about how smart you are.

The only thing you are lacking is evidence. I am just giving you opportunities to prove it.

You are failing.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: SoreSpore]
    #18050304 -

SoreSpore said:
budmanman said:
Wrong, it decreses it.

I want you to go grab a short string or a rope. Then attach something heavy to the end, preferably a loaded gun. Next spin your body around with it in your hand and watch the magic of science happen.



at least chowders posts are coherent




Wait, I forgot. You are just a grammar nazi.

There, I fixed it.

Does it meet your standards? Do you realize that it is not actually more coherent but is just following the rules that some guy who is now dead made up 100 years ago?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (04/03/13 12:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050318 -

I dont like sorespore as much as you but he didnt even do anything to you your just out to get people. And just because you have no life and like to look up random shit on the interent doesnt make you a genious, I know things about the human mind and people that you dont know but im not calling you stupid for not knowing them, even though you are.

Your obviously just a loser in real life and like to act angry on the internet, which is why your so eagerly awaiting all of my responses :smilingpuppy:

I still want to wear your skin so i can be you though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman]
    #18050324 -

One day I'll have to come onto a webcam chat and introduce shroomery to my  old ass golden retriever, Andy.  Chillest dog ever - he's super vocal and likes to "talk" with people quite a bit.

That night is probably not tonight though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: Chowder963]
    #18050349 -

I did not look up anything on the internet.

I like SoreSpore and I made my reply grammatically correct.

I thought SoreSpore did not actually comprehend the sentence as stated, but the reality was just lack of approval of my grammar.

Chowder963 said:
I know things about the human mind and people that you dont know but im not calling you stupid for not knowing them, even though you are.




You were just a hypocrite.
You go around talking about how smart you are yet when thinking about the earth rotating your mind was not able to think of things that are rotating and display artificial forces of gravity.

Such as a ride at a amusement park that spins and you stick to the walls or a yo-yo spinning. Or a bucket full of water spinning upside down and the water not falling out.

James Holmes the Aurora shooter was doing some sort of neuro science psychological degree thing I can not remember exactly.

He should of been able to have been smart enough to see the signs as he was in a field that should of made him aware of his behaviors and were he was going.

To bad his education did not stop him from dressing up as the joker and going to a batman movie to shoot people up.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (04/03/13 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery webcam chat [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #18050389 -

you need to get laid dude, this is an internet chat site lol.

Hit me up ill lick your b-hole for 2 dollars as long as you wash it before hand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,703 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Clam Chowder CosmicFool 652 9 12/13/08 02:07 PM
by CosmicFool
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Chowder is just fucked up
( 1 2 all )
AgingHippy 2,028 20 12/18/08 07:35 PM
by robothax
* when did #shroomery go invite only and how do i get in? ShrewDigsby 1,064 5 11/25/03 06:32 PM
by Hugh_Jass
* Chat question Ripple 842 5 01/30/03 09:48 AM
by
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,333 43 03/02/03 08:59 AM
by c0ma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,764 topic views. 3 members, 309 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.