Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fucking Weather Forecast...
    #17978007 -

So my wife has vacation from work this week, from Sunday to Sunday.

I'm almost on permanent vacation, because I quit my shit corporate job to tutor math for 50 bucks an hour... a significant improvement in pay, conditions, and the amount of shit that rolls downhill onto me.  Also, a dramatic decrease in the hours per week that I have to actually work.

Anyway, they were predicting weather in the 70s for this upcoming Monday and I was bummed that my wife was going to miss it, because the days before that were all in the 40s, 50s, and one in the 60s.  Then they bumped the forecast up, and increased Saturday and Sundays temps to be in the low 70s.

I was stoked- had plans to take her to the local theme park, have lots of fun outside...

Well the pricks at the weather station got it wrong apparently and downgraded Saturday and Sunday a full 20 degrees into the low 50s.  Theyv'e been predicting mid 60s today for a week with no change, but today we have a birthday and a wedding to attend (her brother's birthday, half sister's wedding).

Fucking east coast weather... fucking useless weather forecasts.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #17978040 -

gotta love livin on the west coast..  :fasted:


--------------------


Spare BTC? Donate them here! 1CUrygL1w4YJsniSUeFTsnLgMqYdTwdejY

Sucks I can't get into that wallet anymore lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: twinkie]
    #17978048 -

twinkie said:
gotta love livin on the west coast..  :fasted:



You can for to jablome.

Just kidding... I'm just jealous.  We had a super mild winter at least, compared to most that we get.  While it was snowing in Texas on my cousins in December, it happened to be in the 70s here in VA.  Nice currents bringing warm waters up from equatorial regions, here on the coast.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #17978061 -

DragonChaser said:
twinkie said:
gotta love livin on the west coast..  :fasted:



You can for to jablome.

Just kidding... I'm just jealous.  We had a super mild winter at least, compared to most that we get.  While it was snowing in Texas on my cousins in December, it happened to be in the 70s here in VA.  Nice currents bringing warm waters up from equatorial regions, here on the coast.



what does You can for to jablome mean!?? lol

Yeah, I getchya. I used to live in Chicago. I survived one of the harshest winters of IL history since 1974. Needless to say, I was proud of myself. but then we moved back out to the west coast. I love it here. My dad's in TX right now, and he absolutely loves it there. He hates the desert tho, and loves the green. He wants me to come out and visit him, so I probably will.
I've still never been to the east coast. Want to tho. I've been every state between California to IL, as well as MI and a part of canada. But nothing past that.


--------------------


Spare BTC? Donate them here! 1CUrygL1w4YJsniSUeFTsnLgMqYdTwdejY

Sucks I can't get into that wallet anymore lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: twinkie]
    #17978064 -

You can for to jablome = you can for to ya blow me.

Supposed to be like a foreigner saying blow me... bad joke.  Guess it's just a thing among my group of friends, maybe.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #17978164 -

Those weather dicks don't know shit, it snowed last night and I didn't see that forecast until the day before.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: fapjack]
    #17978198 -

50's? Boo Hoo... it's way colder where I'm at. I would love to have a nice 50 degree day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: Subconscious]
    #17978259 -

Subconscious said:
50's? Boo Hoo... it's way colder where I'm at. I would love to have a nice 50 degree day.



Hey man, I'm a cold blooded bastard... I'm not entirely satisfied unless it's 80 or above.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #17978264 -

Were supposed to get almost 10 inches of snow today. There already 3 on the ground and its still snowing like crazy...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #17978266 -

:lol: The weather is incredibly unpredictable here. It will be 70 during week and snowing that weekend. The weathermen don't have a clue half the time.

P.S. Your name reminds me of this song



--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Weather Forecast... [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #17978281 -

I dig it man!  Gonna have to DL that and the video later.

Thanks!


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's the weather like by you
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,579 29 03/19/04 05:15 PM
by filthysock
* Do you have a particular type of weather you enjoy?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,526 26 04/13/04 01:28 PM
by filthysock
* go see the weather underground! iglou 903 2 08/07/03 11:10 PM
by Crass
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom
* what the fuck PHARMAKOS 1,063 14 04/12/06 12:11 PM
by kAAk
* Beautiful skies and weather pics site cybrbeast 502 1 01/13/04 11:48 PM
by notapillow
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
827 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.