Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #17856281 -

mexicanjewlucas said:
id rather share a needle than a fleshligh after you guys use it.



It's not a bong. And we are scattered all over the place. Yeah, sharing is probably cool if you're in the same room, but what happens after its been in a box for a couple days? The sperms are probably dead.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17856721 -

sVs said:

Let's get on it. For op.




Lol it is there on my computer too. That is fucking hilarious!


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17858579 -

koods said:
kr0nik0 said:
SteelPanther said:
I ejaculated for the first time today, about 2 minutes ago. It was really exciting because I didn't expect it to happen. I even took like 4 pictures of it : ) I guess some people are just weird, like me. Just wanted to post this since this thread will be around for years and years.



I didn't expect this thread to ever come back.

:amusedapplause: OP



I didn't expect OP to ever come.



:lolsy:


sVs said:
But for the first time, OP came.



More lolsy


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Salomon]
    #17858590 -

Salomon said:
SteelPanther said:
Because I just felt like asking right now, and is there any sort of rush when it happens? like an amphetamine or opiate feeling?



god damn.

stick a finger in your ass and stimulate your prostate while you stick your erection in a microwaved watermelon and fin out for yourself



:rofl2:...but seriously, :underage:


--------------------

Edited by Futuresight (02/24/13 04:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: budmanman]
    #17858623 -

budmanman said:
sVs said:

Let's get on it. For op.




Lol it is there on my computer too. That is fucking hilarious!



Whenever I see "Shop for: Tacos" I know that JesusIsLord has posted somewhere in the thread.

* damn. Just saying the word once and now it's there.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/24/13 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17858634 -

Hahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17860223 -

koods said:
budmanman said:
sVs said:

Let's get on it. For op.




Lol it is there on my computer too. That is fucking hilarious!



Whenever I see "Shop for: Tacos" I know that JesusIsLord has posted somewhere in the thread.

* damn. Just saying the word once and now it's there.



You know you appreciate the glory, wisdom, and peace that calm Taco bestows upon all threads in the kingdom of the Shroomery.


:taco:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #17860401 -

Has anyone thought about how much he will shoot when he finally finishes? I know if i go a few days without jacking off, when i do its like god is raining on me...


--------------------
"Remember, the drugs are just a tool, a map to the treasure, not the treasure itself."
"To each his own."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Xizqu]
    #17860445 -

Reminds me of this one video I saw...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Xizqu]
    #17860452 -

Xizqu said:
Has anyone thought about how much he will shoot when he finally finishes? I know if i go a few days without jacking off, when i do its like god is raining on me...



I'm abstaining indefinitely. Been over a week now. Gone 2.5 weeks at the most. But damn when I let those 2.5 weeks go, holy crap, I was like a fire hose. Straight needed a towel :lolsy:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17860466 -

:trollz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17866090 -

The first time I ejaculated a couple days ago I took pictures because there was alot. Iv ejaculated alot since then but there was like 10 times more that first time. I wasn't expecting it so it went all over my robe, it comes out if you use isopropyl alcohol.


--------------------
Everything I say on here is not true, I am an insecure person who lies about doing drugs and stuff to make myself feel good. So any illegal things I may have talked about are all fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17866103 -

I'll keep that in mind for the next time I jizz on your robe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17866115 -

SteelPanther said:
I wasn't expecting it so it went all over my robe, it comes out if you use isopropyl alcohol.



:trolldance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17866137 -

For gods sake OP, don't beat off with iso alcohol.

Use lotion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17866752 -

sVs said:
I'll keep that in mind for the next time I jizz on your robe.



Drumroll......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: SteelPanther]
    #17866853 -

SteelPanther said:
The first time I ejaculated a couple days ago I took pictures because there was alot. Iv ejaculated alot since then but there was like 10 times more that first time. I wasn't expecting it so it went all over my robe, it comes out if you use isopropyl alcohol.



It was all clogged up from lack of use. Did you not know how to masturbate till recently?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17867009 -

feels like smoking dmt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Cavemen]
    #17867017 -

DMT kicks the piss out of an orgasm in all ways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17867217 -

God damn I really wanna try this dmt shit


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel so sick! lukeboots 548 0 06/08/04 12:50 PM
by lukeboots
* A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? *DELETED* filthysock 1,148 8 08/31/04 04:13 PM
by Krishna
* few things feel better...
( 1 2 all )
hevvy_psi 4,933 32 02/23/04 11:36 PM
by hevvy_psi
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish
* How do you feel on the way up?
( 1 2 all )
ledzep228 2,710 30 11/17/04 03:01 PM
by llamaherder
* How do you feel?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 2,061 27 09/25/04 06:45 PM
by Loki
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I feel like shit! Vulture 1,344 13 04/28/04 08:46 PM
by whiterabbit13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,298 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.