Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: millzy]
    #17858992 -

millzy said:
MilkdudTitties said:
millzy said:
starfire_xes said:
I'm starfire.  I've done more psychedelics, more acid, mecaline and synthetics than you ever will.  I can piss farther than you, I've kicked more ass than you, fucked more bitches in more countries across the world, and can take more bong rips than you.  My shit doesn't stink and my farts smell like roses.  Pleased to meet you.  :smirk:



What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.



Okay, so you expect me to believe that you were the very best that your generation of Navy SEALs had to offer? I highly doubt that. If you were as good as you say you were, i don't think for a second that you would be browsing the shroomery. This is mostly a place for jobless neckbeards that still live with their parents, and nerdy high school kids that don't have any friends. It really isn't the place for highly-trained assassins to be hanging out in their spare time. Even if it was, something far worse than a troll being mean to you probably would have set you off a long time ago. What about the slew of gore and child pornography that gets posted here on a regular basis? Isn't that something that deserves a person being hunted down and made to regret their actions? Yeah, you're just not the shroomery type. Sure, there's a wide variety of people that browse here, but you're far from the core demographic if you are who you say you are (which isn't the case). Even if it were true that you're an incredibly talented soldier, I think all the military discipline would prevent you from getting mad enough to murder some random idiot on the internet. I also doubt that even the best SEALs have a "secret network of spies across the USA". Why would all of the most expanisive Big Brother network in the world be willing to help a troubled PTSD-sufferer hunt down some random kid on the internet? That doesn't even make sense. If you're gonna try to scare somebody, make it more believable than "IM A SUPER SOLDIER HURR DURR". You might frighten a thirteen year old who doesn't know any better, but to must of us you just look like a kid with an anger problem and a very active imagination. Hopefully things will be easier for you when your puberty's over. Best of luck with that... kiddo



I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you




You rank amateurs need to chill out and observe a professional in action.  :smirk:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17864887 -

OP is living proof psychedelics do nothing to destroy the ego :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: birdland]
    #17864914 -

it only re-enforces it. isn't that the point? to lose it, you gain it again, only renewed and refreshed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17864949 -

That's not what they told me in PE :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: birdland]
    #17864965 -

they are fried on acid and shit, you can't believe everything they say in there. they are in the middle of being lost and they are willing to sacrifice their identity to save themselves from their insanity.

it's a slow process.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17865023 -

But... but they saids they was enlightened!  :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: birdland]
    #17865039 -

they got you all worked up, for nothing. bastards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17865349 -

Enlightenment :hahthatsrich:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17865477 -

I'm more enlightned also it appears.... :crazybeard:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17866031 -

a little more loose around the edges to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 04:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Jesus, don't you wait up, Jesus I'll be home soon... PapaverS 888 2 08/08/03 12:50 PM
by Papaver
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,402 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Don't let the ol lady borrow the your ride!!!
( 1 2 all )
mntlfngrs 3,395 20 07/19/03 03:05 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 05:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Tempur-Pedic... [poll] don't ya love it? daba 1,432 10 07/12/03 04:27 PM
by boO
* Test-Please don't open Le_Canard 1,297 7 05/23/03 08:42 AM
by twistedweather

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,984 topic views. 7 members, 583 guests and 267 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.